Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Archer
“Your the first person Ive really opened up with in a long time. Im not great at putting myself out there.” I say as I lay back down as my arm started to fall asleep. “But I really like being at least friends with you Genosta.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Wel… Thanks… I. Guess…” I said unsure. " I said a little awkward. “You don’t have to, you know, put yourself out there for me though. just exist” I mumble. “I guess…I wouldn’t mind giving you a try either” I said, glad he couldn’t see my face but you could probably hear how unnatural this was for me.
@bpalmer

Archer
“Im not. putting myself out there uncomfortably with you. It feels really natural with you if I’m being honest.” I smile as I hear his voice change. “Hey don’t worry and just relax you don’t have to stress about anything here Genoata.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I started to chuckle. “That’s what I’m stressing about. I don’t remember the last time I had a friendly conversation for longer than an hour until you, it’s going to take time for me to open up” I said with a sigh. “But glad to hear you’re not pushing yourself for me” I then mumbled.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Just dont just let what happens happen Genosta.” I say as I giggle and smile. I was happy he was still letting me hold his hand. “We can go slow with conversations and stuff dont worry I’m pretty easy going.” When I hear him sigh I give his hand a little reassuring squeeze. “Just be you and I’ll just be me it will be ok that way.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“That’s…confusing” I chuckled dryly and only after he gave my hand a squeeze, I remembered he was holding my hand. does a friendship make you feel this awkward and make your heart beat faster? - I wondered in my head. “sure” I just said.
@bpalmer
My heart is melting. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
also, I’m gong to bed so good night/evening/day !

2 Likes

Archer
“Well we can try and see how it goes Genosta just don’t worry about it.” I smile at him I could tell he was kind of flustered and I couldn’t tell if it was because of what we were talking about or because I was holding his hand. He just made me happy constantly and I knew well that meant I probably had a crush on him but he was more nervous than I was about even friendship I needed to relax and keep my feelings in check.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I listened to Archer talk but also noticed him take deeper breathes from time to time. “You say that now, but I’ve heard you sigh a few times as well” I said chuckling. “You should follow your own advise” I added.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I didn’t know if I should admit that I had been following my own advice and that he just gave me butterflies in my stomach. “Im trying to Genosta.” I decide to say as I smile at him and try not to blush.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I nodded. “Good” I said. “So what shall we do now?” I asked. “I mean, laying here is fine too, but yeah” I added.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Im fine with whatever we can watch a movie or something like that if you are ok with it?” I smile as I grab the blanket with my free hand and cover us up.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I nodded. “Sure sounds good, you can pick the movie, I wanna see what your interests are” I said and he covered us with the blanket. it was warm and cosy, but still, my feathers were better in my opinion.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I nodded and got up to find the remote and choose a movie. I chose a comedy movie sure it would probably be dumb but I was pretty sure we would both laugh and we both needed something light hearted. I cuddled back in with Genosta under the blanket as the movie started.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

Archer chose a lighthearted movie, which I honestly was fine with. I wasn’t feeling like watching anything heavy or excited and liked the idea of just turning off my brain for once and watch. He crawled back under the blanket and I just looked at the screen. I remember that I used to do this with my mom and dad back when I was little, so I didn’t think anything of it.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I was glad that Genosta didn’t seem bothered with my movie selection or me being under the covers with him. He seemed if anything more relaxed than he had been and that was nice to see. “I hope you like this its kind of stupid but still funny.”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I shrugged. “I’m okay with it, rn I’m not in the mood for drama or action, besides…my life is more exciting than those action movies,” I said with a grin. I noticed Archer kept looking at me to check my reactions which made me chuckle a little.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I smile when I catch a grin in his voice. “Well Im glad you don’t mind it and would you please be careful os you life is more dangerous than an action movie Genosta.” I say as I take his hand again as the movie starts. "He made me happy I was excited to see where things between us went.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“but if I’m careful, then it won’t be as exciting,” I said with a chuckled whine. “Besides, I can take a hit,” I said showing one of the bruises on my shoulder from earlier today. “And if I was careful, I wouldn’t be sitting here right now, would I” I added.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I shake my head when he shows me the bruises. “Ok fine fair but in the future please try to be a little more careful.” I say as I move a little closer to him. “I don’t want to find you dead on the side of the road one day is what im getting at Genosta.”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I shrugged with a chuckle. “Don’t worry, you probably won’t” I reassured him. “I still have time” I added as I let out a yawn and stretch. “before you ask, no I’m not tired, usually the cold keeps me longer awake so the warmth right now makes me drowsy” I tell him
@bpalmer

2 Likes