Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Archer
I laugh that was the first time I had ever heard Genosta go on a rant. “Wow you’re ranting at me now but, I have one question if I find you dead how are you planing to argue with me?” I ask as I giggle “And I mean it just sleep if your body is wanting it I don’t care Genosta its really fine.”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“I have my ways, I’ve done it once, I’ll do it again” I just said slightly jokingly. “But I’m sure as heck going to argue with you when I’m dead, so be prepared for me to annoy you when I’m dead” I chuckle. “I’m not tired Archer, don’t worry” I tell him.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I giggle at his dark humor. “At least ill still get to hear your voice Genosta even if it is arguing with me from beyond the grave.” I say as I hold his hand a little tighter like he would just vanish with us even talking about this. His comment about talking to people and being dead before concerned me a little because I couldn’t tell if that part was a joke or not. “Ok I was just letting you know that if you were you didn’t have to stay up for me.” I smile as I turn to look at him
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I nodded but noticed him frowning at my ‘done it once’ comment. I just poked his cheek. “Don’t think too much into it"I told him but his respond was squeezing my hand.” Sure"I then askwered to him
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
He poked my cheek and I shook my head blushing a little “Hey Genosta.” I retaliate as I smirk in mock anger. “Ill try not to.” I whisper as I hold his hand. I still worried I would just loose him I felt really attached to him already. (Can his actual eyes be seen through the mask?)
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I nodded. “Just making sure” I said and focussed on the movie for at least a few minutes. For a moment it was just silent except for the movie which felt peacefully.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I smiled as we watched the movie and held hands this was nice I could see this becoming a usual thing and I even wanted it to. “Genosta this is really nice and I am glad I get to spend this time with you.”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I kept my eyes on the screen as I felt embarrassed about how often he said it. “You might have mentioned that a few times, yes” I joked instead because I wasn’t sure how to respond to it without it being mean or awkward.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I didn’t know what about what I said made him feel uncomfortable but I could tell he was now uncomfortable and I let go of his hand as I got up. I headed to the bathroom knowing he wouldn’t ask if I went to the bathroom.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I let out a sigh as Archer walked off. I paused the movie and looked outside. Nice going, A-hole, for once someone actually wants you and you’re acting like a downer - I thought.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I took a minute in the bathroom to actually use it and collect my thoughts then came back out. “Sorry Just had to go to the bathroom.” I say as I come back and sit down by him. He was looking outside. “What are you looking at?” I ask softly as I grab his hand again.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I decided not to address my suspicion and shrugged while he grabbed my hand again. “Nothing, just waiting for you” I said as I started the movie again. “Sorry, btw, I’m just not used to being wanted so I don’t know how to properly respond to it” I then mumbled.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Hey its fine I just thought I made you uncomfortable and you were going to run off.” I mumble as I lean my head on his shoulder as the movie starts again. “Well that changes with me you will always be wanted now and you are always welcome wherever I am.” I say as I nod
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

for now… - I added in my head but didn’t say it instead I just rested my head against his. “Thanks, it will just take time, bare with me” I added before I continued to look at the screen.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“No problem I am patient I can wait.” I smile when he lays his head on mine. I liked this and hoped he continued to warm up and not push me away.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

Even though I wasn’t used to this, I just let things happen. the holding hands and being close was already less awkward for me than at the beginning. it will just take time - I thought.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
He seemed to be coming around slowly and that is all I could ask for. He would need time I knew that but I was also willing to give him however long he needed. I was willing to try this.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

at this point, Archer was silent as well. It wasn’t a bad or awkward silence, just a silent where we didn’t need to break it with needless talking. A silent that felt safe and fed the drowsiness.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
My eyes felt heavy and this was nice all cuddled in close holding hands. I was trying to watch the movie but I was tired and I knew I wouldn’t last long before I fell asleep.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I glanced over at Archer, who started to nod his head while he was slowly falling asleep and I chuckled. “Same goes for you, you can sleep if you want” I whispered.
@bpalmer

2 Likes