Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

I let out a sigh as Archer walked off. I paused the movie and looked outside. Nice going, A-hole, for once someone actually wants you and you’re acting like a downer - I thought.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I took a minute in the bathroom to actually use it and collect my thoughts then came back out. “Sorry Just had to go to the bathroom.” I say as I come back and sit down by him. He was looking outside. “What are you looking at?” I ask softly as I grab his hand again.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I decided not to address my suspicion and shrugged while he grabbed my hand again. “Nothing, just waiting for you” I said as I started the movie again. “Sorry, btw, I’m just not used to being wanted so I don’t know how to properly respond to it” I then mumbled.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Hey its fine I just thought I made you uncomfortable and you were going to run off.” I mumble as I lean my head on his shoulder as the movie starts again. “Well that changes with me you will always be wanted now and you are always welcome wherever I am.” I say as I nod
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

for now… - I added in my head but didn’t say it instead I just rested my head against his. “Thanks, it will just take time, bare with me” I added before I continued to look at the screen.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“No problem I am patient I can wait.” I smile when he lays his head on mine. I liked this and hoped he continued to warm up and not push me away.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

Even though I wasn’t used to this, I just let things happen. the holding hands and being close was already less awkward for me than at the beginning. it will just take time - I thought.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
He seemed to be coming around slowly and that is all I could ask for. He would need time I knew that but I was also willing to give him however long he needed. I was willing to try this.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

at this point, Archer was silent as well. It wasn’t a bad or awkward silence, just a silent where we didn’t need to break it with needless talking. A silent that felt safe and fed the drowsiness.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
My eyes felt heavy and this was nice all cuddled in close holding hands. I was trying to watch the movie but I was tired and I knew I wouldn’t last long before I fell asleep.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I glanced over at Archer, who started to nod his head while he was slowly falling asleep and I chuckled. “Same goes for you, you can sleep if you want” I whispered.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“I wasn’t sleeping.” I mumble as I sit up but stay cuddled in close with him. “I will sleep when I get tired but im not tired yet Gensta.”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I chuckled and patted his head. “Sure” I just said kindly and turned back to the movie. Honestly, I also started to become sleepy, but I didn’t feel comfortable sleeping in my human body.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Genosta you want to sleep as a bird don’t you?” I ask as I hold his hand and yawn. “Its ok you can if it is more comfortable but do you need anything different to sleep like that?”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I was surprised he mentioned it but nodded. “Yeah, maybe we should call it a day” I said and joined his jawn. “You should also head to bed, you can’t lie to me and say you aren’t tired” I told him
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I smile knowing that he wanted to sleep as a bird at least for now. “Ok fine I will head to bed but even though you are sleeping as a bird you will stay here right?”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I nodded. “yeah, I am, don’t worry” I said. “Goodnight” I said and changed into my crow form. I then flew to the blanket and sat in it like it was a nest. I then turned my head back and fell asleep.
@bpalmer
Are we allowed to just make a time skip later? I mean it feels like we’re the only ones posting atm. :joy:

also he's so cute when he's sleeping

2 Likes

Archer
I smiled he was cute even sleeping in bird form I smiled and went to my bedroom leaving the door open incase he needed anything from me.
@Meekepeek
I think that would be ok

1 Like

I slept through the night and when morning came, one of the windows suddenly flew open while it was snowing so the snow was blowing inside. I tried closing it but one of the handles needed a trick to close it because it was a bit crooked and I assumed Archer probably knew how to do it so I walked into the bedroom but after trying to take him up for a few minutes, I didn’t have a result yet.
I decided to turn into my crow form and hopped onto him. I then but is nose to wake him up.
@bpalmer
if you want you can make Genosta turn back and tell Archer about the window.

1 Like

Archer
It had gotten so cold I was cuddled in lots if blankets. I felt a bird and smiled as I woke up. “Genosta what is it?” I ask as I rub my eyes and sit up as I try not to bury him in blankets. I quickly realized why it was so cold. "Its that stupid window I mumble as I get up to close it. I grabbed a towel off my floor I would have to jam it shut. “That window sucks honestly.” I say as I pull the handle hard and stick the towel between the frame and the window. “That should keep it closed but there is so much snow that came in.” I say as I sigh.
@Meekepeek

1 Like