Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Archer
“I wasn’t sleeping.” I mumble as I sit up but stay cuddled in close with him. “I will sleep when I get tired but im not tired yet Gensta.”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I chuckled and patted his head. “Sure” I just said kindly and turned back to the movie. Honestly, I also started to become sleepy, but I didn’t feel comfortable sleeping in my human body.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Genosta you want to sleep as a bird don’t you?” I ask as I hold his hand and yawn. “Its ok you can if it is more comfortable but do you need anything different to sleep like that?”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I was surprised he mentioned it but nodded. “Yeah, maybe we should call it a day” I said and joined his jawn. “You should also head to bed, you can’t lie to me and say you aren’t tired” I told him
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I smile knowing that he wanted to sleep as a bird at least for now. “Ok fine I will head to bed but even though you are sleeping as a bird you will stay here right?”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I nodded. “yeah, I am, don’t worry” I said. “Goodnight” I said and changed into my crow form. I then flew to the blanket and sat in it like it was a nest. I then turned my head back and fell asleep.
@bpalmer
Are we allowed to just make a time skip later? I mean it feels like we’re the only ones posting atm. :joy:

also he's so cute when he's sleeping

2 Likes

Archer
I smiled he was cute even sleeping in bird form I smiled and went to my bedroom leaving the door open incase he needed anything from me.
@Meekepeek
I think that would be ok

1 Like

I slept through the night and when morning came, one of the windows suddenly flew open while it was snowing so the snow was blowing inside. I tried closing it but one of the handles needed a trick to close it because it was a bit crooked and I assumed Archer probably knew how to do it so I walked into the bedroom but after trying to take him up for a few minutes, I didn’t have a result yet.
I decided to turn into my crow form and hopped onto him. I then but is nose to wake him up.
@bpalmer
if you want you can make Genosta turn back and tell Archer about the window.

1 Like

Archer
It had gotten so cold I was cuddled in lots if blankets. I felt a bird and smiled as I woke up. “Genosta what is it?” I ask as I rub my eyes and sit up as I try not to bury him in blankets. I quickly realized why it was so cold. "Its that stupid window I mumble as I get up to close it. I grabbed a towel off my floor I would have to jam it shut. “That window sucks honestly.” I say as I pull the handle hard and stick the towel between the frame and the window. “That should keep it closed but there is so much snow that came in.” I say as I sigh.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I chuckle as Archer got up and started whining about the window. I changed back and followed him. “Sorry about waking you up but yeah…” I said and looked at the snow. “Lets get as much as we can and throw that in the sink, then put some towels down so the floor doesn’t get too wet” I suggested
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Yeah I have a broom so we can broom it together.” I say as I get the broom from the kitchen closet. “No it’s ok I get why you woke me up it was cold and that window was blowing snow on you Genosta.” I say as I broom the snow up. “It sticks you have to pull the handle down and to the left and if its windy out jam it closed or it will just keep opening.” I say as I laugh and trip realizing I hadn’t even put my glasses on and was wandering around the apartment blind.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I took the broom from Archer. “Good to know, next time I’ll close it before waking you up” I joked before I started cleaning the snow. “You…uh…should think about wearing contact lenses, you look good without your glasses” I tell him while I stayed focussed on cleaning up.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“I have contacts but I don’t wear them unless I’m working on the computer. I mean I guess that is pretty often though so …” I say as I laugh and rush to my room to get my glasses. “My eyesight kind of sucks but it is manageable as long as I have glasses or contacts.” I say as I help him clean the snow up
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I nodded. “Still it suits you to not have them, your eyes pop out more” I mumble. “Not that it doesn’t look good with your glasses on!” I quickly add while most of the snow was now gone. I grabbed the bucket we used to put the snow in and carried it to the sink of the kitchen. “Or should I keep it in the bucket so you can have an cold shower” I joked.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Good God Genosta Im poor but not poor enough I need to shower in melted snow and it is cold as hell.” I say as I laugh and mop up what was left on the floor with a towel. “Thank for the compliment on my eyes I wish I could see yours I bet they are a really pretty color.” I spoke absentmindedly not even thinking of the words than had just come out of my mouth.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I think for a bit. my eyes… What color are they again? - I thought. Yesterday I didn’t look at my eyes so I don’t know for sure. “Uhmmm… I actually don’t know about that” I chuckled.

I then turned to him. “Dude, ice water is amazing for getting energy, it’s healty too, we should go ice swimming sometime” I said.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Its ok Im sure that your eyes are amazing Genosta.” I say as I giggle and shake my head when he talks about ice water swimming. "Do you not remember when I laid in the snow our first day and came home practically freezing. “I do not plan on doing that again.” I say as I laugh and toss the wet towel in the laundry. I wanted to hug him really bad for some reason but I didn’t know how he would take it.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I chuckled. “What you prefer a jacuzzi instead?” I asked. “Why don’t you take a few greens from someone’s bank and we can treat ourself to a sauna’s and jacuzzis” I said with a shoulder wiggle before pouring the snow into the sink.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Honestly yes I get cold pretty easily if Im being honest.” I say as I smile at him. “I can but I don’t even know where a sauna and Jacuzzi is around here.” I yawn as I rub sleep from my eyes, “I have money in an account overseas I can draw from. Its stuff I’ve already taken it increws interest and there is quite a bit in there right now.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“There is a spa just outside the northern side of the city, but uhmmm” I said and turned to Archer. “I thought you would understand I was kidding” I said and pointed at my mask. “water and swimming trunks aren’t really my forte"I explain.” Only with a wetsuit I’m okay with swimming" I added.
@bpalmer

1 Like