Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Archer
“Its ok Im sure that your eyes are amazing Genosta.” I say as I giggle and shake my head when he talks about ice water swimming. "Do you not remember when I laid in the snow our first day and came home practically freezing. “I do not plan on doing that again.” I say as I laugh and toss the wet towel in the laundry. I wanted to hug him really bad for some reason but I didn’t know how he would take it.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I chuckled. “What you prefer a jacuzzi instead?” I asked. “Why don’t you take a few greens from someone’s bank and we can treat ourself to a sauna’s and jacuzzis” I said with a shoulder wiggle before pouring the snow into the sink.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Honestly yes I get cold pretty easily if Im being honest.” I say as I smile at him. “I can but I don’t even know where a sauna and Jacuzzi is around here.” I yawn as I rub sleep from my eyes, “I have money in an account overseas I can draw from. Its stuff I’ve already taken it increws interest and there is quite a bit in there right now.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“There is a spa just outside the northern side of the city, but uhmmm” I said and turned to Archer. “I thought you would understand I was kidding” I said and pointed at my mask. “water and swimming trunks aren’t really my forte"I explain.” Only with a wetsuit I’m okay with swimming" I added.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Oh man yeah duh.” I say as I nod understanding him. “No im not taking you to do something you can’t enjoy. But we can do something together today Genosta.” I say as I smile and grab his hand again. “I mean that I have enough money that we can go do something fun for a little while today.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I nodded as I leaned against the counter. “Sure, sounds good, what does one do when enjoying the day as two?” I asked jokingly. “But jokes aside, no idea what we could do” I laughed.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“I don’t either but lets eat breakfast then find something.” I say as I smile and lean my head on him. “I mean I am sure we can find something. What kind of things do you like to do?”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I think for a minute. “What about laser tag?” I suggested. “I’ve never done it before but it sounds cool” I suggested. I wasn’t sure if it was a fun idea, but I couldn’t think of anything else at the moment.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“We can go check it out if it is something you think would be fun.” I say as I get something for breakfast. “What do you want to eat for breakfast?”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

Arthur noticed her fatigue. Years in the police force allowed him to see all the little details in one’s voice and appearance. Where could this exhaustion come from? Problems at work? Maybe trouble with the family? With her husband? Arthur thought it was inappropriate to ask. It was rude to meddle in other’s matters. If the problems were severely serious, Belle would have come to the station herself, and then Arthur would have taken care of it. He was not about to ask on his own.

An unplanned smile crossed his venerable face as Belle turned out to be one of the few people who did not seem to blame the police for her slow progress in the case. It was a pleasant change.

“Yes, the situation can be tough, but we are doing our best,” Arthur replied courteously. He was not going to go into detail about the number of sleepless nights, the tranquilizers he had swallowed, and the number of insults directed at him. Belle did not have to know about this. Nobody had to.

Arthur laughed along with her. “Please do not bother yourself, Mrs. LeGume. It was not your fault. I should have been careful myself as well." He shook his head. “Really, a walk is enough for me. I should start drinking less coffee anyway."

“It is great. The coffee corner will definitely increase the income,” he stated. He was never the talkative one. So, he listened to Belle, relying on her social skills. Sometimes he nodded, sometimes he muttered approvingly. Belle was one of the most civilized people in this town. She has never been a problem. Arthur appreciated it immensely.

Feeling bad that he had not said a word for a long time, he decided to start a new conversation. “So…” he began, but he was not sure how to end. Talking about the weather would be too pathetic. He could not ask about Gaston because it was probably a delicate topic. The age difference did not help him find a good discussion subject. He pondered and wondered, and finally, the idea came to his mind: “What books… would you recommend me? You know, I have already told you. For gifts."

@angelic ~ Belle LeGume

1 Like

“Stop touching my hair.” He growled, impulsively raising his hand. Not to hit her, Gaston would never do that, but to emphasize his displeasure with the whole situation. “That tickles,” he added. Gaston cared so much about his hair (although the man would never say it out loud). He knew it was beautiful, shiny - perfect if he was to describe it in one word - he did not blame her for stroking it… she just did not have to do it so vigorously. He moved away from her, taking away her chance to further damage his hairstyle.

He laughed. But it was not a joyful chuckle. It sounded like nails scraping a blackboard, like a terrifying scream in a horror movie… like venom pouring out of his mouth. “I would never fall in love with you, Aphro.” He put a hand on her neck. “But it is not about love, is it? You are important for another reason." Gaston smiled devilishly. He was a bit like a devil. He burned and wounded and destroyed those who oppose him. But Aphro was docile… in her own way. The important thing is that she was doing what Gaston dreamed of… and her following action only strengthened him in this fact.

She put her arms around his neck and brought him closer to her. Gaston, unruffled, raised an eyebrow, not going to bounce the ball. Respond to touch with touch. Now, the game belonged only to her… but in fact, she did not have the power here. It was he who directed what was happening. Aphro was just a puppet while he was pulling invisible strings. Maybe she felt as if she had control over him, that she was dealing the cards… but it was Gaston who had all the aces up his sleeve. No matter what he did or said, Aphro would never stop seeing him. He gave her too much adrenaline, and he ignited her too much… she needed him too much. And she? She was just one of his toys. If she did not meet his expectations, he would start seeing someone else. Of course, Aphro did not need to know that. The most important thing was for her to believe that she was important to him and do what he wanted. As if on cue, the woman whispered in his ear: “I’m ready to do anything you want me to… Anything.” Gaston smiled. He was right.

TIME SKIP

“I’m fine. You did well.” Gaston was lying on his back, breathing slowly. He didn’t even flinch when Aphro started to embrace his chest. It was a bit annoying, but… Gaston might as well allow her to do it. “I have to go now,” he said after checking the time on his phone.

10.37 P.M.

He had to go home before Belle suspected anything. He gently pushed Aphro and stood up. The man dressed remarkably quickly. After all, it wasn’t the first time he did it. “We’ll meet soon,” When I’d want to, he added in his mind.

He approached her and tilted his face to hers. His breath warmed her lips. They were so close, only a few centimeters. Millimeters. One move and…

Gaston stepped back. He grinned.

“See you soon, Aphro.”

@elixr ~ Aphrodite Florakis

1 Like

I shrug. “I eat almost everything, you can just make me the same as you” I said and looked around. “By the way, where did you put my clothes?” I asked as I couldn’t find them.
@bpalmer
Sorryy!!! I thought I had responded to this, next time you can send me a reminder after a day!

1 Like

Archer
“They had blood on them and they re in the wash now Ill dry them after we eat if that is ok.” I say as I get pan out and two eggs. “How do you like your eggs?”
@Meekepeek its ok the forums were down and back down and back quite a few times so I figured that something just got deleted or delayed or something.

1 Like

I started to laugh. “Did you just ask a bird how he likes its eggs?” I chuckle as I looked at him. “Sunny side up, please” I then aswered so he did get that I was joking.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Oh thank goodness you were going I didn’t even think about that Genosta and yes I can do sunny side up for you.” I smile at him as I cook.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“to be fair, some crows eat remaining of chicken wings and I am still not sure that it counts as cannibalism” I said as I sat down on the counter next to him. “But I do eat chicken… Just not remaining from the trashcan” I chuckle.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Ok and I mean your not full Crown anyway. But is there anything you don’t eat Genosta?” I keep cooking and grab two plates. “Toast?” I ask him as I look at the bread and toaster on the counter by him.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shrug. “I eat almost anything, but I haven’t eaten most things in a long time. I usually eat berries and fruit because I could eat it as a bird and minimalize how much I need to eat. But as a human, I’m okay with anything” I said.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Well you can have whatever you want while your here in human form Genosta” I smile and finish cooking the eggs. “I get keeping how much you have to eat down but is that healthy for you I mean I know nothing about human animal shifters so im honestly just asking.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shrugged. "Honestly, no idea, but the same goes for injuries and stuff. If I get injured as a human, I stay injured as a bird but it compensates. I got an nasty hit on my shoulder yesterday, and that made flying really hard, but as soon as it heals, my wing will be fine too"I explain.
@bpalmer

1 Like