Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Archer
“Ok and I mean your not full Crown anyway. But is there anything you don’t eat Genosta?” I keep cooking and grab two plates. “Toast?” I ask him as I look at the bread and toaster on the counter by him.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shrug. “I eat almost anything, but I haven’t eaten most things in a long time. I usually eat berries and fruit because I could eat it as a bird and minimalize how much I need to eat. But as a human, I’m okay with anything” I said.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Well you can have whatever you want while your here in human form Genosta” I smile and finish cooking the eggs. “I get keeping how much you have to eat down but is that healthy for you I mean I know nothing about human animal shifters so im honestly just asking.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shrugged. "Honestly, no idea, but the same goes for injuries and stuff. If I get injured as a human, I stay injured as a bird but it compensates. I got an nasty hit on my shoulder yesterday, and that made flying really hard, but as soon as it heals, my wing will be fine too"I explain.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“You really should be careful Genosta your not invincible.” I sigh and give his hand a little squeeze as I hand him his breakfast. “If you don’t want to eat around me because you have to take your mask off you can eat out here and Ill eat in my room just let me know when your done ok.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shake my head. “Don’t worry, I eat the same as I drink” I said as I cut a piece of the toast and egg and move it to my mouth where my mask opens up for me to eat. “I know I’m not invincible, but I’m not that scared about what happens to me because I’ve had the worse already,” I said and took another bite. “But thanks for worrying about me” I added
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Ok” I say as I nod and sit beside him eating. “Yeah I worry because I care about you ok I don’t want to find you dead oneway because you got in a fight or something ok Genosta.” I say as I get a drink and keep eating. He honestly worried me sometimes.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“I’m not actively trying to get myself killed, so you won’t have to worry about that, but bad luck and bad people tend to come to me like metal to a magnet” I said. “I don’t know why but people get ticked off by me whenever I do the smallest things even just a small bump or just existing sometimes when I just exist people like to beat me up” I said with a shrug.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I lay my head on his shoulder. “I know your not just please be careful for me ok?” I ask as I smile. I was glad that he was willing to put up with me like he had. “I don’t know why they do that but still ok.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“It’s the mask,” I said as I just looked forward while he rested his head on my shoulder. “People see it as a weakness, they think those who hide behind the mask are weak and use it to prove to themselves they are strong. I can’t fight back because I’m not that strong and I can’t just turn into a bird and fly away because while I’m a bird, I’m more fragile and it would mean that in those few seconds between me turning and flying away, they could do more damage and I wouldn’t be able to protect myself” I said with a sigh.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I run my fingers through his hair and sigh. “Genosta I know that all too well. People pick on who the perceive as weak. I was beaten before to and just know Im here no to fix you up after the damage is done ok. Your not in this world alone any more.” I smile and go back to eating.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Thanks” I only said before continuing to eat. In my view, it was weird to have someone who can help me when I get hurt because it’s something I won’t show. The only reason I ended up here was because I knew he was too innocent to take advantage of my wounded state and because yesterday’s weather wasn’t nice to hang out injured
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I was probably overwhelming him with the fact that I cared about him it seemed that he had never been cared for like that before. It made me sad but I had been there before too and I could understand where he was coming from even if I didn’t like it.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I sigh and finished my food befire Archer did. I sigh and got up. “I’m going to try and see how my wings are doing so I can fly above you when we get to the lazer tag arcade” I said and as I walked passed him, I put my hand on his shoulder for a sec before ledding it slip off while moving on.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I smile at him. “Ok but how are you going to shoot me while flying.” I blush a little when he puts his hand on my shoulder and lets it linger there a little longer than he needed to. I finished eating my breakfast and started the dishes. I should go shower soon. I thought to myself.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Its just to fly outside, during the lazer tag its dark and it won’t be as weird for me to wear my mask.” I said. “Its just until that guy that hangs around your house calms down a little” I explain.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Ok sounds good I’m going to finish cleaning up breakfast and then take a shower.” I say as I keep doing dishes. “What guy?” I ask confused
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“The guy and his friends that are the whole reason I ended up here.” I explain and shrugged. “This mask will probably catch their attention and I don’t want you to get wrapped up in it” I added.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Genosta stop it I dont care if I get wrapped up in it I can handle myself if it comes down to it.” I say as I run my fingers through his hair as he stands by me.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“That I don’t question, but I prefer to avoid it if possible” I said. “Besides, it’s how I always travle, remember?” I asked and ruffled his hair a bit. “I’m not planning on dragging you down with me if I can prefent it” I said jokiny.
@bpalmer

1 Like