Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

“Thanks” I only said before continuing to eat. In my view, it was weird to have someone who can help me when I get hurt because it’s something I won’t show. The only reason I ended up here was because I knew he was too innocent to take advantage of my wounded state and because yesterday’s weather wasn’t nice to hang out injured
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I was probably overwhelming him with the fact that I cared about him it seemed that he had never been cared for like that before. It made me sad but I had been there before too and I could understand where he was coming from even if I didn’t like it.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I sigh and finished my food befire Archer did. I sigh and got up. “I’m going to try and see how my wings are doing so I can fly above you when we get to the lazer tag arcade” I said and as I walked passed him, I put my hand on his shoulder for a sec before ledding it slip off while moving on.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I smile at him. “Ok but how are you going to shoot me while flying.” I blush a little when he puts his hand on my shoulder and lets it linger there a little longer than he needed to. I finished eating my breakfast and started the dishes. I should go shower soon. I thought to myself.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Its just to fly outside, during the lazer tag its dark and it won’t be as weird for me to wear my mask.” I said. “Its just until that guy that hangs around your house calms down a little” I explain.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Ok sounds good I’m going to finish cleaning up breakfast and then take a shower.” I say as I keep doing dishes. “What guy?” I ask confused
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“The guy and his friends that are the whole reason I ended up here.” I explain and shrugged. “This mask will probably catch their attention and I don’t want you to get wrapped up in it” I added.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Genosta stop it I dont care if I get wrapped up in it I can handle myself if it comes down to it.” I say as I run my fingers through his hair as he stands by me.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“That I don’t question, but I prefer to avoid it if possible” I said. “Besides, it’s how I always travle, remember?” I asked and ruffled his hair a bit. “I’m not planning on dragging you down with me if I can prefent it” I said jokiny.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Well with me your always safe so just know that.” I say as I smile. He made me happy and he seemed to be warming up to the idea of at least friendship.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Thanks” I softly but genuinely said. I wasn’t used to those words anymore. The last words I was told were ‘I’m sorry’. “An I won’t let anyone hurt you” I said. “Not on my watch” I added but it probably sounded more like I despited people than something warm-heartedly.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I smile and hug him. “I’m glad to hear that and I really mean it that I’ll keep you safe ok.” I let go as my smile widened. “Your not alone anymore. Never again do you have to be in this alone.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I akwardly hugged him back and patted his head. He then let go and looked at me looking very happy. I didn’t fully get why he was so happy to have me around, but when he told me those words, I felt a bolt go though me. It was almost like an ache. Something l couldn’t understand. “yeah” I was only able to mumble.
@bpalmer
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Archer
I was glad that even little things like him patting my head made it clear that he was warming up to this idea. I smile and put my hand over his heart. “I want you to be happy too Genosta.”
@Meekepeek
Too cute

1 Like

“I want you to be happy too Genosta.”
Those words hit me. I didn’t know why but those words made me silent. My shoulders fell as a lumb formed in my throat and I was glad my mask could hide my face. I was never told that before. My happiness didn’t matter, not even to my family. Yet he… He said it so simple. He said something no one else told me before, not even I was able to say those words to myself…yet he could.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
He seemed like what I said really caught him I tipped his face to look at me “Genosta I really want you happy even if that’s not with me in your life or whatever just be happy and smile for me at some point ok.” I say as I hug him again and head to the shower.

@Meekepeek

1 Like

I couldn’t answer to his words. No proper words came out as I hugged him back befire he left to go to the backroom. As I was left alone, I unconsciously walked to the window. Removing the mask I touched my decaying skin gently. those words…would they be real? - I wondered as I stared at myself in the reflection of the glass. I looked into my own eyes.

"I wish I could see your eyes, I bet they are a really pretty color. I’m sure that yours are amazing Genosta.”

Archers words rang in my ears. My own eyes. They were tired, they were red… They were glistening. They looked empty and sad but there was also an spark in them.

I let out a sigh and looked at the mask in my hand. Expressionless, always the same, split in half like my own face.

I smiled to myself by the idea that someone opened uo to this never changing face, that was hiding my every changing one.

I then put the mask back on. not yet - I told myself. don’t get your hopes up just yet, but maybe this time… I can one day - I thought.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I took a deep breath as I looked in the mirror. I had never really been loved but I was hoping that this was a change. I was going to put my heart on the line again and if it hurt me then I was done putting myself out there for other people. I took my glasses off and got in the shower letting the warm water wash my insecurities away.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I heard the sound of the shower water start and I paused while putting on my mask. As long as I hear the water, I won’t have to worry about him walking in, maybe it’s nice to take of this discuize, even for a little bit.

I sat down on the coutch and closed my eyes while leaning my head backwards in the back of the couch, my head facing the ceiling.

As I closed my eyes, I could feel it all growing, the numing feeling of the decaying and the buring heat of the burns are always present, but today, they seem less. They seem more in the distance…

The sound of the showers were fading so I placed back my mask.
@bpalmer.
Maybe it would be interesting if Archer walks in and sees the decaying in his neck but not his face. He just sees the black skin a little.

1 Like

Archer
I walk out of the bathroom as Genosta pust his mask back on. “Genosta I dont care what you look like behind that mask it’s not going to change that I care about you. You dont have to show me now but I know regardless of how you look it’s not going to change how I feel.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like