Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

I nodded and removed a tear from his cheek. “I don’t want you to take my pain” I tell him and sighed. With shaking hands I removed my mask. As we were still hugging, he wouldn’t see right away but I felt now was the best moment. Dragging it out longer would make it more painful.
“I don’t want you to feel this pain” I mumbled.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I saw his face and gently wipe his tears with a finger. “I would take it in a second if it made you smile Genosta.” I say as I kiss his cheek and cuddle back in. “Your eyes are as pretty as I thought they would be. They look tired and like you’ve been crying but you have a little sparkle in them that suits you well.” I squeeze his hand tight. “Does it hurt you??”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I gave him a weak smile. His touch I couldn’t feel, but the gesture left enough. “I don’t want you to take it…” I repeated. “I promise I won’t leave you” I tell him while holding his hand firmly. “I will explain it later” I said and put the mask back on before grabbing his hand. “Only when we go outside” I tell him.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“I know Im just saying I would.” I say as I hold him close. “I want you to feel loved and cared about even safe Genosta.” I hold his hand just as tight “Im not leaving you either but Im still just scared about being left I have been left too many. times already.” I lay on his chest. “You don’t have to explain and you can keep it off if you want. Lets stay inside for a while longer then if outside hurts you.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I removed the mask again but shook my head with a sad smile. “Its not the mask that hurts. It feels the same with or without it” I explain. “But it’s muffled most of the time so don’t worry” I said before gently touching his cheek with my hand. “I won’t leave you willingly unless it’s better for us both or if it’s out of my controle” I promised him. “I… Think I wanna be by your side permanently as well” I said unsure. “I want you to snile like you did this morning and be as open as you are right now” I added now without any doubt.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I cuddle in as I play with his hair as I take a deep breath feeling better as I hear his words. “Im sorry that it hurts Genosta.” I touch his cheek gently. “Is there anything I can do to help your pain?” I ask as I just cuddle close to him. “Im really glad to hear you say that your not going to leave me and its not going to be better for me if you leave me I will tell you that now. There is no situation where you leaving is better for me.” I hold his hand tight. “I will always smile and be open with you I just want the same for you though.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shrug. “It’s a small price to pay for being here” I said as I put my hand on the one that held my cheek. “I think you already are, so don’t worry about it” I reassured him.
“I meant it in a way that if you want me to go, I won’t stay” I explain. “But only then” I added.
I smiled and rested my head against his. “The same goes for me, but I also want to see you sad or angry, I don’t want you to just look happy all the time, just be honest about your feelings, okay?” I tell him.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I cuddle in honestly content and happy for the first time in a long time. “Genosta I like this a lot.” I mumble as I listen to him talking. “I honestly don’t think I will want you to go and if you want me to go just tell me ok.” I say as I rub my thumb on his cheek gently he made me happy despite any flaw. “Im not the type to hide my emotion well so you don’t have to worry about that ok but I want you to show me yours to I don’t want you always hiding. You can be venerable with me.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I gave him a gentle smile. “Me too” I said and just let him stroke my cheek even though I didn’t feel his touch.
But then I shook my head and gave him a bit of a sad smile. “You’re better at it than you think. Or else you wouldn’t have been able to smile the way you did while being this hurt” I tell him and rubbed his back. “You’re stronger then me” I mumbled.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Im not stronger you just made me happy ok.” I say as I gently brush his hair out of his face. I lay my head on his chest as he rubs my back. “I think I could get use to being with you like this really easily.” I rub small circles on the back of his hand with my thump as we cuddle. This was bliss it made me feel at home for the first time I felt safe and cared about.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“You are strong, even if you don’t see it yourself” I tell him with a sigh and a smile as I held his hand. “I would be able to get used to it as well, it will take time though” I said with a chuckle. “You really are one of a kind Archer” I tell him.
@bpalmer

1 Like

“Hm… yeah, I’m not familiar with singers of New Orleans. Was it very long ago?” he generally asked. He wanted to know more about his new friend. Bill seemed to be a lovely person. “I haven’t your voice before, but I’ve heard that it’s good. Well, it should be, considering that you were famous in New Orleans. It’d be surprising if it wasn’t… I’ve heard a few popular singers who sing horribly! People really need to start having good taste.” he frowned and continued complaining, not caring if Bill was interested or not; Mikhael wanted to rant for a bit.

Mikhael was fond of Bill’s low voice. The accent made it even better! He was debating whether or not to sing in his German accent. No… that would ruin the song. Hm… it’s been quite some time since he last spoke German. That reminded him of his home town… He stopped singing, thinking about his family. Wondered if they were doing well. His siblings must be adults now, having stable jobs and a happy family, or maybe not… He wasn’t in touch with them, but he did miss them.

After a hot minute, he realised that he stopped. “Ah! Sorry, I just… got distracted…” he apologised and restarted the chorus. He sounded sad and his voice cracked. “Ahem,” he cleared his throat and resumed the song. He hoped Bill didn’t mind him stopping for a brief minute. He gestured to him to continue and sing along.

“No, I won’t stop,” she smirked and continued stroking his hair. He did not like it and moved away. Aphro didn’t care. If she wanted to fondle his hair, she will. If she wanted him, she will have him one way or another. She always got what she wanted. People call her spoiled, but that’s how gods and goddesses are. All are dumb, power-hungry idiots (other than Hades, of course) who care only about themselves. But the mortals worshipped them anyway. They just kept feeding their ego, thinking that they were the greatest; when in reality, they’re just ordinary, insecure people who happen to have a few powers! Aphro was something of that sort.

Aphro flinched when he started laughing. It sounded horrible but she decided to ignore it. “Never say never, Ton-Ton. You don’t know when things might happen. It would be quite sad if you do develop feelings for me. I don’t like you in that way and I won’t ever (tell that to Aphro from Tonphrodite-).” Her eyebrows raised, “What is that other reason?” she asked. She wasn’t interested in him, but she was curious. It would be stupid if she was interested in him romantically. She knew she was just one of his flings but she was starting to get attached to him. Well, who wouldn’t? He was attractive and famous and… yes, just attractive and famous. Gaston’s personality was a bit trash but that didn’t matter to her.

“I know I did well.” she scoffed. Snuggling closer, she closed her eyes and relaxed. He was very warm. She almost drifted off to sleep but was interrupted when he said he had to go. ‘So soon?’ she thought and clutched his arm. “Why don’t you leave tomorrow? It’s late… and I don’t mind you staying over tonight,” she slowly started rubbing his arm, a hint of unhappiness shown in her eyes. She didn’t want him to go. At least, not now. She really didn’t want to be alone right now. She was silent for a while. She let go of his arm when she realised she was probably being clingy. But why? Was she that lonely? “Um, sorry, you can go… I guess. I could drive you back to your house too!” Aphro was acting unusual and she knew it. She tried very hard to hide it.

@SUNFLOWER.FLOW
// AHHH SORRY THIS IS SO LATE

1 Like

Archer
“Im ok with it taking time as long as you think you can get used to this. This is really nice.” I giggle as I smile at him . “I try to be strong but its not a strong suit of mine generally speaking. I kind of bottle things up and push them aside. Thats not strong that avoidance.” I mumble as I squeeze his hand. “Your one of a kind to Genosta.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖆 𝕰𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓

Upset, she turned and left the store. Her plan failed, quite miserably. “Damn it!” she screamed as she took her broomstick and hopped on it. If only the Munchkins were here, she thought to herself. I’d be able to torture at least one of them. Of course she was still seething about losing her kingdom to her enemy. Mother Gothel made it all worse for her.

New Day

Cordelia looked outside the window. Still winter, still snowing. Beautiful as always. It may be the perfect time to go on a walk, too, she pondered as she watched the snow fall onto the ground. Then she glanced at her broomstick. “Hmm… maybe I will just walk today,” she said to herself and picked out a long red trench coat instead of her normal black fur coat. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror. “I was born to be a queen, I just haven’t gotten my kingdom yet,” Cordelia stated with a wicked smile. “Once I find it, I’ll take it, regardless of who it belongs to.” She slowly put her gloves and shoes on as she continued talking to herself.
“And if anyone gets in my way? They’ll meet a tragic ending.” She smirked at her reflection and left.

Approachable

1 Like

I started to chuckle. “I sure hope so, I don’t wish my history on anyone, even my enemies” I said with a slight smile. “There’s more to being strong than dealing with your emotions, it’s how you move on that shows real power. You didn’t turn to hate the world, you didn’t stop believing in the value of your actions” I said. “I started wasting my life” I mumble.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I loved even this little smile it looked really good on him. “Your smile is really cute Genosta.” I hold his hand as he talks to me. “Really I just was me I took things hard at first but I couldn’t stand living like that. It just made me feel worse. So I pretended to be ok until it hurt less.” I mumbled not to proud of myself. “You were not waisting it you just were waiting on me to show up so you could start living it with me.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I chuckled. “I don’t remember the last time I honestly smiled for anything, so you’re seeing something rare at this point, maybe not that rare later on” I said but then I shook my head. “I was wasting it, Meeting you was the only good thing I have donce since my second chance. I’ve done nothing with my life…” I said. And realized. “Maybe thats it…“I said softly, more to myself than to Archer while I touched my own cheek that was decaying.” That’s why it was hurting less yesterday” realized.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Well I will cherish it then because it suits you really well.” I smiled and played back on his chest again. “I hope it gets less rare I like when you smile Genosta.” I kept playing with his hair while we talked and cuddled. I was happy I had told him how I really felt. “Hey now you have a chance you have time just know now we can do this whole life thing together.” I looked up at him and smiled as looked in his eyes. He made me feel safe and content something I had been looking for my whole life. “Wait Genosta what do you mean that’s why it hurt less yesterday?”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I smiled at him. “thanks” was the only thing I was able to come up with for his kind words. I really didn’t know how to respond to him. He gave me something I never had before and gave it to me like it was nothing.

I pointed at my decaying face. “I was talking about this. I got it when I got my second chance and it has been growing more every day. The past 2 days and today were the first time they didn’t hurt” I explain. “Maybe it is a judgement of how well I use my second chance” I said with a shrug.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I rubbed my eyes as we cuddled and smile at him he was so nice to me and I was glad that he had any words to tell me when I complimented him. I knew it was something he was no where near used to at all. When he pointed at his face I tipped my head kind of confused. “If you don’t mind me asking what do you mean second chance Genosta?” I ask as I kiss his cheek. “I make you not hurt anymore?!” I was surprised but I was glad I took some of his pain away at least. “Maybe that means with me you are on the right path Genosta.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like