Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Previous day - December 1st

“Let’s just say I could only dream of growing stubble back then.” He joked. ‘Back then’ sounded so evasively. Bill didn’t want to lie to Mikhael, but they knew each other briefly. How did he know if he could trust him? Despite the thread of understanding that definitely existed between the two, Bill couldn’t just tell him the truth. Despite living in such a magical city, he would definitely be considered a madman. Just like Mikhael now. He was acting definitely way too upset because the new singers had a tin ear. In fact, his friend’s anger was so ridiculous that it made Bill feel a sudden rush of joy.

Mikhael had a voice that could bring back life, move mountains, and ruffle seas. And Bill found himself being enchanted and excited as he waited for the following notes. For more sounds flying out of Mikhael’s mouth like innocent spring butterflies. Singing with him was a mesmerizing experience.

Then the boy stopped singing. Bill didn’t know why. He didn’t care. He was never interested in the feelings and actions of others. He didn’t like to ask, and this time he wasn’t going to. “Listen, Mikhael … if you don’t want to sing, you don’t have to.” he patted him on the back. He waved at the pianist, informing him to stop playing for a moment. “Have a drink, go for a walk. I won’t be offended, man.” he gave him a sunny smile. “We can… you know… meet another time. Whenever you feel like it.”

@elixr ~ Mikhael Bruun

1 Like

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈

december first >> gaston

Gaston grunted, his thick, strong brows drawing closer to those striking blue eyes. He seemed to consider LeFou’s idea, and…like it, even? “Maybe…you’re right.” He smiled at LeFou, though it seemed forced. Perhaps he was still unsure, or maybe he was upset it hadn’t been his own idea. “I couldn’t have thought of it by myself. She’s going to love your gift as well as the thought you put into it,” LeFou prompted, focusing on the idea Gaston was going to be the one to give Belle the book.

He proudly puffed out his chest. “Very well. LeFou, pick a book then. Just make it a good choice.” There was a warning glint in his eye as he looked down at his friend. LeFou nodded. There was a lot of pressure riding on him-just because it was a book, didn’t mean Belle would like it. It had to be a good one-and it had to be one that would remind her of her wonderful husband in multiple ways. “Belle is supposed to remember me positively.” He nodded again, showing his companion a light, determined smile. “Of course. No need to worry-I know just the book.” Of course, he wasn’t completely sure yet, though he had a few titles in mind. He would have to spend some time at the book store later.

He followed after Gaston, taking large strides to keep up. Their feet hit the snow at the same time, matching the joyful music playing from the shop’s speakers. Though they didn’t say anything, the atmosphere was comfortable between the friends. “And you, my friend?” LeFou looked to him, surprised but not showing it. Usually they only talked about Gaston-which was fine with LeFou. “What are your gift plans?” LeFou stuttered at first, not knowing what to say. He was still thinking about the book for Belle, and hadn’t been thinking much about what he would get her. “It’s supposed to be a surprise, Gaston.” LeFou said merrily in response. “But for Belle, I think I might bring her a treat or something nice from the bakery.” He needed to make sure his gift was good enough for Gaston’s wife, but not so good it would outshine Gaston’s.

o r p - here we are at last! i hope you like <3

2 Likes

Previous day - December 1st

LeFou’s emphasizing of the word “you” seemed to work wonders because Gaston was beginning to believe that he was the one who came up with the idea. “Well, obviously,” he gave LeFou one quick nod. As if with this gesture, he wanted to seal this idea. His idea, of course.

Gaston focused his gaze on his friend, studying his determined smile. It was as light as the snowflakes that delicately brushed their jackets and their hair. At the sight of it, Gaston’s heart felt lighter as well. Now he not only believed but also knew that Belle would like the gift. Maybe, thanks to it, Gaston won’t have to seek satisfaction in his four lovers. “Good,” he said, quickly directing his gaze back to the road ahead of them. The title or plot of the book didn’t interest him at all. Most importantly, Belle should know it was from HIM. That HE loved her so much that he could do something so unimaginable just for her.

And he will give her the portrait as an extra anyway.

Noticing how barely LeFou managed to keep up with him, Gaston laughed softly (as soft as his loud voice allowed). It was a rather funny scene because his friend’s short legs did not seem suitable for taking such long strides. Of course, Gaston wasn’t going to slow down. Why would he deprive himself of this irrational sight?

Gaston didn’t answer, just nodded. He did not hide a slight dissatisfaction that LeFou did not want to reveal his secret. However, Gaston was too excited about the surprise that he had no intention of verbally announcing his disappointment. As for the gift for Belle…, “It better not be greater than mine. Not that it is physically possible.” He warned his companion.

@ethereal ~ Marcel LeFou

1 Like

Archer
I smile at him. “Well I like it and I think it really fits you.” I laugh and wrap my legs around his waist. I panicked when Genosta slipped and I tumbled with hi. “Crap are you ok?” I ask as I look up at him still laying on top of me and giggle even though it hurt a little to hit the hard wood floor. “I hope I cushioned your fall.” I meant that only partially joking. I didn’t really want him hurt from us messing around on the couch like kids.
@Meekepeek sorry ive been off I haven’t been feeling the best. Still don’t feel great but better than I have.

2 Likes

I chuckled as we felt on the ground. “oops, sorry about that” I said and then sat up but stayed on him. “You were a great cushion, which leads me to the question, are you okay?” I asked with a grin before laying down on top of him with my arms crossed on his chest and my chin resting on my arms. “If not, I’m happy to work as a comfort blanket” I said. “soon we can start our own sofa” I joked.
@bpalmer - oh that’s alright just take your time and don’t feel like you need to force an post. I rather wait and have you post something you wrote while feeling good.

2 Likes

Archer
I giggle and wrap my arms around him. “Genosta it’s ok don’t worry too much.” I let him lay on me honestly not caring much. "My back hurts a little but I will be ok.’’ I smile giggling as I play with his hair. “You can always be my comfort blanket.” I smile and pull him closer. “No one but you gets to lay on me. It would really hurt me then.” I kept looking in his eyes and realizing just how fast I was falling for him.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I smiled and moved a few hairs away of his own. “Well, I will, when it comes to you” I said and got off of him. “Besides, if you did hurt your back, I don’t want to make it worse” I said and helped him up before making him sit back on the couch. “At least lets keep things comfortable,” I said and pulled him close to me.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

December 3rd - the next day

The fourth day is going to have a longer description but for now, I shall let the characters to go to know each other… peacefully…

@elixr
@unsungcheerio
@angelic
@Meekepeek
@liyahsdiamond
@bpalmer
@ForeverAngel
@ethereal

2 Likes

Gaston strode into the coffee shop without trying to hide his arrival. A confident smile, loud steps, and, of course, shimmering hair made all the guests know about his presence. He left his scarf and jacket on the hanger, revealing his white shirt, perfectly fitting his god-like body. It had several unbuttoned buttons, just enough to show his thick neck and a small part of his muscular chest. The man, ignoring the usual female admiration, sat down at one of the empty tables. The waitress appeared almost immediately beside him. She was throwing short, quick glances at him, trying not to look where she shouldn’t be staring. “I… I wanted… I mean… what would you… what do you desire… I mean… what would like to… erm… get-ah- order!” Gaston gave her that killer smile of his, which made the woman’s legs tremble.

“A cup of coffee… with milk.” He replied, unmoved by her unsuccessful attempts to hide the blush attacking her cheeks.

“And… and you?” the waitress turned quickly to LeFou. At the sight of him, her blush turned into an even more scarlet-y shade. Seeing this rather unusual scene, Gaston merely raised an eyebrow. With surprise and undisguised curiosity filling his eyes.

@ethereal ~ Marcel LeFou

YAY! Here, you go!

1 Like

Alright here to get in

1 Like

Archer
I smiled and leaned into him. “Ok and I will always be you comfort blanket too so I am here for you.” I say as I smile and kiss his cheek. "This is nice and my back doesn’t hurt too bad maybe bruised but definitely knocked the wind out of me when I hit the floor.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“I might take you up on that offer some time,” I said with a grin and suddenly he kissed my cheek. I wished I was able to actually feel it, but even just the gesture was enough to catch me off guard.
I frowned as he said that. “I didn’t mean to hurt you, I’m sorry,” I said and made him turn around. One good thing about me getting used to getting beaten up for being different is that I knew a thing or two about releasing some pain. “Don’t freak out or think it’s weird, I just want to make sure you’ll not feel pain for a day” I said and started rubbing his back a little.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I smile as I blush a little. “You can’t feel my kisses on your cheek can you?” I ask as I realize he had the same reaction when I kissed his cheek now as when I had done the same thing earlier. “I know you didn’t it was an accident and its ok. Im not mad or anything at all Genosta I know we were just messing around in the heat of the moment. Stuff happens.” I smile as he rubs my back. “Thank you that feels really nice and I appreciate it.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

Belle Legume

~ December 1st ~

She nodded, looking at her watch for the time. Elizabeth is her most responsible co worker so why was she so nervous about it? Maybe because they finally got a new book supply? She wasn’t quite sure but there was a pit in her stomach about something. She kept her small smile on her face before focusing on her steps. Belle had tilted her head slightly to the side before suggesting,”Fine, fifty-fifty then?” She continued soon after,”Caffeine may not be good for you, but it is a good pick me up somehow.”She rolled her eyes jokingly. They were already staring to near the shop when they both went quiet for a few minutes,”I do as well. Also they make such good drinks there too so whenever i want one it’s right there.” Belle laughed slightly before opening the door to the shop for them. “Well, it all depends on what you’re looking for. If it’s classics they’ll be in that section farthest to the right and they should be labeled too.” They stepped inside and soon after a few minutes went their separate ways, him to find a book and her to work. It was an exhausting day and gaston seemed to be working late or whatever he was doing.

~ December 2 ~

Another long day, this one was much more fine though with the usuals coming in and talking to everyone. The coffee addition was also quite the hit so that was also really, really nice. Belle had arrived home late. not that she minded. She pushed open the door and dropped her stuff neatly onto the counter before she started up the stairs. “Gaston? I’m home.” She called and then heard no response. “Odd, where was he? It is pretty late.” She mumbled to herself. Yet when she was about to reach the second floor the door cracked open once again with Gaston announcing he was home. She sighed, taking a breath before walking back down the stairs. So that was all for nothing. Good thing these are shorter stairs than most. “Good to see you are back just in time.” She chimed before continuing,”Of course I did who wouldn’t, but I have just gotten back myself. Late night at the book shop. Where were you?” She asked innocently as she entered the kitchen. “Hungry?”

@sunflower.flow ~ Gaston

I let out a sigh and shook my head. even though he was blushing, I felt bad that I didn’t. “Maybe one day…I hope one day” I said softly before I gave a hesitant kiss on his back as I continued to rub his back. “Good,” I said and looked outside where it has started snowing heavily again. “Let’s move the laser tag to a different day” I suggested.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Previous day ~ December 2nd

Not entirely convinced if Belle was being nice or sarcastic, Gaston frowned. He didn’t know if his wife was testing him or if she actually didn’t suspect anything. Gaston listened to her, and confidence started to return to him with her every word. Maybe, Belle really thought he was innocent. Good. “I was in the tavern.” He replied, hoping he had cleared all her doubts now. “As usual. Why would I stay at home if I’m alone?” He looked accusingly at Belle but quickly turned his gaze to the huge mirror. He checked himself out, more out of habit than out of need.

He followed his wife into the kitchen, taking a seat at their huge light wood table. He pulled off his massive, black boots and placed his feet on the soft, quilted footrest. “Belle, you should take some time off” it was more of an order than a suggestion. “This job is exhausting you… you have no time for your husband.” He smirked suggestively. “I have a free month… why not take advantage of that?” he added, stretching his toes.

@angelic ~ Belle LeGume

2 Likes

Archer
“Hey its ok Genosta its not your fault and im sure I can find something you can feel.” I say as I giggle and smile when I feel him kiss my back. It made me feel pretty loved that he did that. “Thank you for rubbing my back and yes good Genosta.” I saw the snow out of the corner of my eye and nodded. “Yeah probably the best idea its snowing pretty hard.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I let out a sigh and stroked his cheek a little. “I just want to know what it feels like…I want to feel your gesture not just imagine it” I said but smiled when he reacted positive on my gesture. “Of course” I tell him. “But what are we going to do while staying here?” I asked.
@bpalmer

1 Like

december second >> gaston

He followed Gaston into the coffee shop, his face full of pride. He was lucky to be walking in the company of such a powerful and dominating man as Gaston. As the door opened, a tiny bell rung. He took off his own jacket and scarf. When he saw Gaston’s outfit-the unbuttoned white shirt fitted to his body, he almost missed the hanger. He wasn’t the only one staring as Gaston strode through the shop, sitting down at an empty table. Following quickly, he sat down across from his companion. The waitress showed up almost immediately, stammering as she requested their orders. Gaston gave the waitress a dazzling smile before placing his order.

LeFou smiled a bit at the waitress when she turned to take his order. She was pretty. Her cheeks were quite red and she was still stuttering, even though she wasn’t looking at Gaston anymore. LeFou seemed to ignore this-Gaston had that affect on people. “I’ll have the same.” He told her, looking towards Gaston to signal he wanted the same drink as his friend. Gaston looked somewhat amused-probably at the attention he was getting.

o r p - @sunflower.flow DJDJ YOUR POST chef’s kiss

1 Like

Present day ~ December 3rd

“Of course… I will… I will bring it right away.” The woman twirled one of her red curls around her finger. The nervousness in her voice only intensified. Interesting. “I hope you… you will… enjoy it.” She added timidly and quickly turned away from them. In hurried, tiny steps, she made her way to the rest of the waitresses, giggling to herself.

Gaston shifted in his chair, observing LeFou closely. Something perplexed him greatly, and since Gaston did not like to not understand or not to know something, he did not fail to ask. “She wasn’t your type?” he raised his thick eyebrow. “You should have asked for her number. I wouldn’t mind." he leaned in, putting arms on the table. “I don’t have enough room in my timetable… if you know what I mean.” He winked suggestively. After all, he couldn’t complain about the number of admirers. LeFou, on the other hand… Only a few women noticed him… if any. Nothing surprising about that, of course, as they were essentially focused on Gaston. Duh. But now there was an opportunity when his friend might have scored with somebody… and he didn’t take advantage of it? It was extremely puzzling.

@ethereal ~ Marcel LeFou

I loved it so much!!! AHHH!!! And… also oops, I guess I replied… I hope it’s not too fast…

1 Like