Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Alright here to get in

1 Like

Archer
I smiled and leaned into him. “Ok and I will always be you comfort blanket too so I am here for you.” I say as I smile and kiss his cheek. "This is nice and my back doesn’t hurt too bad maybe bruised but definitely knocked the wind out of me when I hit the floor.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“I might take you up on that offer some time,” I said with a grin and suddenly he kissed my cheek. I wished I was able to actually feel it, but even just the gesture was enough to catch me off guard.
I frowned as he said that. “I didn’t mean to hurt you, I’m sorry,” I said and made him turn around. One good thing about me getting used to getting beaten up for being different is that I knew a thing or two about releasing some pain. “Don’t freak out or think it’s weird, I just want to make sure you’ll not feel pain for a day” I said and started rubbing his back a little.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I smile as I blush a little. “You can’t feel my kisses on your cheek can you?” I ask as I realize he had the same reaction when I kissed his cheek now as when I had done the same thing earlier. “I know you didn’t it was an accident and its ok. Im not mad or anything at all Genosta I know we were just messing around in the heat of the moment. Stuff happens.” I smile as he rubs my back. “Thank you that feels really nice and I appreciate it.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

Belle Legume

~ December 1st ~

She nodded, looking at her watch for the time. Elizabeth is her most responsible co worker so why was she so nervous about it? Maybe because they finally got a new book supply? She wasn’t quite sure but there was a pit in her stomach about something. She kept her small smile on her face before focusing on her steps. Belle had tilted her head slightly to the side before suggesting,”Fine, fifty-fifty then?” She continued soon after,”Caffeine may not be good for you, but it is a good pick me up somehow.”She rolled her eyes jokingly. They were already staring to near the shop when they both went quiet for a few minutes,”I do as well. Also they make such good drinks there too so whenever i want one it’s right there.” Belle laughed slightly before opening the door to the shop for them. “Well, it all depends on what you’re looking for. If it’s classics they’ll be in that section farthest to the right and they should be labeled too.” They stepped inside and soon after a few minutes went their separate ways, him to find a book and her to work. It was an exhausting day and gaston seemed to be working late or whatever he was doing.

~ December 2 ~

Another long day, this one was much more fine though with the usuals coming in and talking to everyone. The coffee addition was also quite the hit so that was also really, really nice. Belle had arrived home late. not that she minded. She pushed open the door and dropped her stuff neatly onto the counter before she started up the stairs. “Gaston? I’m home.” She called and then heard no response. “Odd, where was he? It is pretty late.” She mumbled to herself. Yet when she was about to reach the second floor the door cracked open once again with Gaston announcing he was home. She sighed, taking a breath before walking back down the stairs. So that was all for nothing. Good thing these are shorter stairs than most. “Good to see you are back just in time.” She chimed before continuing,”Of course I did who wouldn’t, but I have just gotten back myself. Late night at the book shop. Where were you?” She asked innocently as she entered the kitchen. “Hungry?”

@sunflower.flow ~ Gaston

I let out a sigh and shook my head. even though he was blushing, I felt bad that I didn’t. “Maybe one day…I hope one day” I said softly before I gave a hesitant kiss on his back as I continued to rub his back. “Good,” I said and looked outside where it has started snowing heavily again. “Let’s move the laser tag to a different day” I suggested.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Previous day ~ December 2nd

Not entirely convinced if Belle was being nice or sarcastic, Gaston frowned. He didn’t know if his wife was testing him or if she actually didn’t suspect anything. Gaston listened to her, and confidence started to return to him with her every word. Maybe, Belle really thought he was innocent. Good. “I was in the tavern.” He replied, hoping he had cleared all her doubts now. “As usual. Why would I stay at home if I’m alone?” He looked accusingly at Belle but quickly turned his gaze to the huge mirror. He checked himself out, more out of habit than out of need.

He followed his wife into the kitchen, taking a seat at their huge light wood table. He pulled off his massive, black boots and placed his feet on the soft, quilted footrest. “Belle, you should take some time off” it was more of an order than a suggestion. “This job is exhausting you… you have no time for your husband.” He smirked suggestively. “I have a free month… why not take advantage of that?” he added, stretching his toes.

@angelic ~ Belle LeGume

2 Likes

Archer
“Hey its ok Genosta its not your fault and im sure I can find something you can feel.” I say as I giggle and smile when I feel him kiss my back. It made me feel pretty loved that he did that. “Thank you for rubbing my back and yes good Genosta.” I saw the snow out of the corner of my eye and nodded. “Yeah probably the best idea its snowing pretty hard.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I let out a sigh and stroked his cheek a little. “I just want to know what it feels like…I want to feel your gesture not just imagine it” I said but smiled when he reacted positive on my gesture. “Of course” I tell him. “But what are we going to do while staying here?” I asked.
@bpalmer

1 Like

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈

december second >> gaston

He followed Gaston into the coffee shop, his face full of pride. He was lucky to be walking in the company of such a powerful and dominating man as Gaston. As the door opened, a tiny bell rung. He took off his own jacket and scarf. When he saw Gaston’s outfit-the unbuttoned white shirt fitted to his body, he almost missed the hanger. He wasn’t the only one staring as Gaston strode through the shop, sitting down at an empty table. Following quickly, he sat down across from his companion. The waitress showed up almost immediately, stammering as she requested their orders. Gaston gave the waitress a dazzling smile before placing his order.

LeFou smiled a bit at the waitress when she turned to take his order. She was pretty. Her cheeks were quite red and she was still stuttering, even though she wasn’t looking at Gaston anymore. LeFou seemed to ignore this-Gaston had that affect on people. “I’ll have the same.” He told her, looking towards Gaston to signal he wanted the same drink as his friend. Gaston looked somewhat amused-probably at the attention he was getting.

o r p - @sunflower.flow DJDJ YOUR POST chef’s kiss

1 Like

Present day ~ December 3rd

“Of course… I will… I will bring it right away.” The woman twirled one of her red curls around her finger. The nervousness in her voice only intensified. Interesting. “I hope you… you will… enjoy it.” She added timidly and quickly turned away from them. In hurried, tiny steps, she made her way to the rest of the waitresses, giggling to herself.

Gaston shifted in his chair, observing LeFou closely. Something perplexed him greatly, and since Gaston did not like to not understand or not to know something, he did not fail to ask. “She wasn’t your type?” he raised his thick eyebrow. “You should have asked for her number. I wouldn’t mind." he leaned in, putting arms on the table. “I don’t have enough room in my timetable… if you know what I mean.” He winked suggestively. After all, he couldn’t complain about the number of admirers. LeFou, on the other hand… Only a few women noticed him… if any. Nothing surprising about that, of course, as they were essentially focused on Gaston. Duh. But now there was an opportunity when his friend might have scored with somebody… and he didn’t take advantage of it? It was extremely puzzling.

@ethereal ~ Marcel LeFou

I loved it so much!!! AHHH!!! And… also oops, I guess I replied… I hope it’s not too fast…

1 Like

december third>> gaston

He smiled at the woman politely, and gave her a small ‘thank you’ she hurried away. He could hear her giggling to herself as she reached the other waitresses-probably excited she even got to speak to Gaston. Why was this surprising? She was very pretty, he was sure Gaston would like her.

He turned to his companion as he shifted in his chair. Gaston had a perplexed look on his face, looking like he wanted to ask LeFou a question. LeFou didn’t react-he just stared at Gaston, warm under his gaze. “She wasn’t your type?” LeFou’s eyebrows shot up, his brown eyes wide. He was quite surprised at the question, and it was very evident. She had been pretty… but it was hard to focus on her features with Gaston next to him. “You should have asked for her number. I wouldn’t mind.” Sadness panged deep in LeFou-of course he wouldn’t mind. He didn’t care about LeFou in that way, he was even encouraging him to get this waitresses’s number. Just another reminder his affections were very, very unrequited. LeFou shrugged, and looked away. “More like I wasn’t her type.” He said, trying not to focus on the hurt. Even if he did like her, no one liked LeFou. Especially when he was sitting right next to Gaston.

Gaston leaned closer to LeFou, making his heart pound faster. “I don’t have enough room in my timetable…if you know what I mean.” LeFou swallowed-of course he knew what Gaston meant. So, the reason Gaston wouldn’t mind is because people were crawling all over him anyways. And LeFou, unfortunately, was one of those people. He laughed dryly-“And I don’t have a timetable at all.” He said, even though Gaston already knew-it was pretty obvious.

o r p - @sunflower.flow I LOVED YOUR POST TOO, SPEEDY QUEEN!

Archer
“Well can you feel this?” I ask as I turn around to face him as I smirk and kiss his neck. I wondered how he would react to that and I then laid my head on his shoulder. “We can do whatever you want movie games anything is fine with me it just looks cold and like it would suck to travel in right now.” I say as I wrap my arms around his waist.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

His gesture threw me off and I could feel my face heating up, but that was the only thing I could feel. I shook my head before he rested his head on my shoulder. I leaned my gead against his and held his hand. “Well at some point, we have to go out because I don’t know if you’ve seen the fridge, but it’s pretty empty” I said. “How about I cook for us tonight” I suggested. it’s been a while since I cooked - I realized.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Present day ~ December 3rd

LeFou’s evasive reply caused Gaston feel even more curious. His friend could not be called a paragon, but at the same time, he was not repulsive to the eye. “Of course, she liked me more.” Gaston ran his hand through his shiny, jet-black hair. “But she also smiled at you. You should have taken that as an invitation." He concluded with an audible hint of disappointment. He didn’t want his friend to be better or more confident than him, but at the same time, he shouldn’t be so reserved. He shook his head.

The waitress returned almost immediately after he said the last sentence. Her round cheeks were even redder than before. Now they matched the color of Gaston’s favorite coat. The woman placed two cups of coffee in front of them (with uneven foam hearts in the middle of the drink - no wonder, her hands were shaking unimaginably).

She stood for a moment, crumbling scrap of paper in her hands. Gaston frowned, slowly losing his patience. She should be gone a long time ago - why was she still standing there?! The redhead took a deep breath. Apparently, she filled her lungs not only with air but also with confidence. Almost immediately, with a brave face, she placed a piece of paper, which was slightly damp with sweat, in the center of the table. She gave them the most nervous smile Gaston had ever seen and quickly returned to her station.

Gaston hurriedly picked up the paper. Curiosity was eating him up from the inside.

The content of the paper was expected. In lopsided letters was written the woman’s phone number with a small heart beside it. Gaston chuckled to himself. His mind flashed back to what his companion had said just moments ago. “Then maybe it’s time to start having a timetable,” he suggested, tossing the piece of paper towards his friend. “Even if you don’t like her, it won’t hurt to have a little…” he bit his lip. “… fun.”

@ethereal ~ Marcel LeFou

YOUR POST WAS SO AMAZING AHHHH - I hope mine is not that baaaaaaaad

1 Like

Archer
I sighed softly when he said he couldn’t feel when I kissed him on his neck. “Im sorry I thought that would work.” I admitted as we cuddled back in on the couch. “Yeah I know I need groceries I think if we wait a little bit the snow might let up some.” I was hoping so because Genosta was right the fridge didn’t have much in it let alone hardly enough to make a meal. “I would love to try your cooking as long as your comfortable cooking that is though, Don’t feel like you have to cook to earn your keep or something here just stay here with me.” I say as I smile at him.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

december third>> gaston

Gaston’s blue eyes sparkled with even more curiosity. “Of course she liked me more.” Gaston ran his fingers through his shiny, dark hair. Everything about him was perfect and “shiny”, standing out from the rest of the crowd. They both had black hair, but LeFou’s was dull and thin compared to his friend’s. Of course she did. He repeated in his head a bit bitterly. “But she also smiled at you. You should have taken that as an invitation.” LeFou looked at Gaston like he had grown another head which wouldn’t be a bad thing as he had a very beautiful, perfect face. “She smiled at me because I’m with you, Gaston.” LeFou clarified, looking down at the table. Yes, that had to be it.

He paused as the waitress returned, her face redder than her striking hair. LeFou stared at her this time-trying to pick up any signals. Could what Gaston have said really be true? He doubted it. She set his cup in front of him, the foam hearts uneven from her shaky hands. She was pretty jittery, but he didn’t mind. He thanked her as quietly and politely as he would thank anyone.

He heard the crinkling of paper-what was that? He felt some sort of strange vibe from Gaston, but was too busy looking for the crinkling. She took a deep breath and set a damp, wrinkled slip of paper in the center of the table. Smiling awkwardly, she returned to the station before either of the men could say anything. LeFou glanced at the paper curiously, but allowed Gaston to be the first to see what it was.

After a moment, he couldn’t help but lean over Gaston’s broad shoulder to see what was there. A number and a doodle as well. Gaston chuckled, and LeFou did nothing, he was not surprised. How many times had this happened to Gaston? Countless times. “Then maybe it’s time to start having a timetable.” LeFou kept his eyes on Gaston as the paper was tossed to him. He groped around to pick it up, not wanting the waitress to feel hurt when Gaston tossed it away by ignoring it. “Even if you don’t like her, it won’t hurt to have a little.” He bit his lip-another swallow. That dangerous lip bite and Gaston’s tone… “Fun.” LeFou sighed lightly, “You know me, Gaston. Fun… is not my thing. I don’t have fun. Well, that kind of fun.”

o r p - @sunflower.flow sorry i have to go off my computer :confused: so i can’t comment! but i thought you might want this more :wink:

1 Like

I gave him a bit of a smile. “It’s fine, I know you meant well” I tell him. “Everything that’s black, has no feeling” I explain. “Don’t you think it will be kind of fun to try and concur the blizzard since there’s a store at the corner of the street” I chuckle. “I want to cook for you” I tell him. “I can’t guarantee that it will be edible but I want to try” I said.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Well I can find a place for kisses then that you can feel not everything is black handsome.” I say as I smile and lay on his lap. “You are going to have to let me actually find my winter coat before we go out in that even if it is just to the store on the corner. It looks really cold out.” I complained a little as I got up and walked into my room. “You can come in here so we can still talk while I find my coat.” I say as I smile and stand in my doorway. “Well what do you want to make? I would suggest simple if you are a little rusty in the kitchen.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I chuckled and followed him into his room where I flopped down on his bed…a real bed…
“Hate to say it, but that’s classified information” I said with a grin. “But I promise I won’t put anyone weird in it” I joked, and for the first time it was an actual genuine joke about my past. I just looked at his back while he was looking for his coat. “We need to get you a nice warm layer of fat so you won’t be so cold all the time” I joked.
@bpalmer

1 Like