Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

I smiled as he kissed my other cheek and even though I wasn’t fully able to feel it, I did feel it a little and it made me blush. “Well, you’re perfect the way you are, I just want more of that perfect you” I joked with a wink and a smirk. I then jumped up. “Thanks, but I’m staying with you while we are going out” I said as I grab his arm and drag him out.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I smiled catching his blush it made me happy to see him a little flustered like that. I giggle and cuddle into him. “Well I want more of the perfect you too but Ill survive with what you’ve given me.” I say as I giggle and hold him tight. I whined a little as he jumped up and I sighed as I stood up too. “Ok fine lets go lets go but I was talking about you sleeping in my room tonight.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I chuckled as I pulled him down the stairs. “I know but if I didn’t, you would’ve found a way to detract me so we didn’t have to go,” I said with a chuckle. “Now, let’s go!” I said and dragged him outside where the wind hit us hard.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I follow him down the stairs sighing he was right I had been trying to distract him so we wouldn’t go at least not yet. I giggle and shake my head shivering as soon as we get outside I pulled my hood up and tight around me. “You sure I can’t talk you in to turning around and going back inside?” I ask as I smile at him
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shrugged. “I’m not going to force you to do anything” I said. "So if yiu really want to go back, please go back…“I tell him genuinely before holding out my hand.” But I would love for yiu to come along"I said with a smile, though it was hidden behind my mask that I had put on again.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I take his hand. “Im coming you smooth flirt.” I say as I lean my head on him while we walk I was cold but I would survive the walk to the corner store hopefully. “What do we need to get from the grocery?” I asked as I lean into him a little seeking out any warmth from him I could.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

Belle Legume

~ Previous Day ~

Belle, of course, had her own suspicions. She would come home late, He would come home late. Quite the pattern, but if she wanted- if she needed this to work, she couldn’t dig deep into it. Even if it tempted her. Hmm, in the tavern. “You know, you go there quite a lot. Maybe you should just have a nice and relaxing night once. Perhaps in the tub or even hot tub?” She suggested with a shrug of her shoulders. Belle brushed off his tone and laughed slightly,”Some prefer the quiet you know?” She replied, arching her brow as she spoke and leaned over the counter to grab a green apple. Her favorite.

Gaston followed her in and she kept her eyes off of him for the most part until he spoke up. She turned to him and leaned on the counter. “Oh really now?” He could take this sentence either way. Tempting or confused. Belle bit into her apple and continued,”I don’t know. You know how much i love this job. Plus we just finished adding additions to it. Maybe you could come by sometime during the day next week since i do have this weekend off.” She suggested with a shrug of her shoulders. “What would we even do with a whole free month?”

She looked over at her phone which buzzed near him. She walked over and picked it up, looking at the notification and sighed. “Hmm, still nothing found with the case.” She pushed her lips together in concern. Belle had her news alerts on, she had been following it or so called keeping tabs on it.

@sunflower.flow ~ Gaston

2 Likes

I chuckle as he called me a smooth flirt. He hud a little behind me so I caught the wind and hugged ne for some warmth. one day I’m buying this guy pocket warmers - I thought as we slowly made our way forward. With the string wind and the slippery snow, it was hard to move forward.

“Well, We need…” I started as we were almost at the store, when my foot slipped so in order to not drag us both down, I held on to Archer for dear life. When I was steady again I started to chuckle. “Looks like we made it in one piece” I joked as I still had my arms around him.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I was not pleased with how cold it was and the wind only made it colder out. Genosta was pretty warm so keeping him close felt really nice. I tried to help catch Genosta but I was worried I would go down with him. The sidewalk was slick. “Yeah lets keep you in one piece.” I say as I hold his hand and walk into the store. “Ok so what do we need and Ill pick up a few extra thing while we are here.” I say as I smile and brush some snow off his mask where it had collected.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

Present day ~ December 3rd

Gaston looked indulgently from a scrap of paper to LeFou and then back to the note and so on. Somehow he didn’t feel like believing in the amount of uncertainty his friend had. He was expecting him to feel that way, but not to such an extent. “You’re not taking my advice. I see.” It was not a question, although Gaston tried to make it sound like an inquiry. The timbre of his voice seemed even more demanding and powerful. It was as if LeFou’s reaction had outraged his ego. After all, no one should question Gaston’s suggestion. Even his dearest friend.

The girl was pretty. A little too… jumpy for Gaston’s taste, but LeFou really shouldn’t have been picky. Was she not his friend’s type? Gaston didn’t know, and he honestly didn’t want to think about it that much. It felt weird.

Perhaps it was a matter of shyness. Or maybe LeFou wanted something different from life than Gaston. Which would, of course, be astonishingly unusual, for Gaston’s life was perfect in every way. Everyone wanted to be him, even for one day. For God’s sake, Gaston shouldn’t be thinking about it or try to figure it out!

After all, Gaston didn’t want to understand why. Did he care about his friend’s love life? Of course not. Maybe only when his brain turned to cotton candy after a few glasses of dark beer. Gaston shook his head. He shouldn’t have bothered his mind about that. No, no, and no! He shouldn’t be interested in that at all. Instead, he ought to be their focus, not LeFou, after all.

Perhaps it would be best to just change the subject. Fortunately, Gaston had no difficulty with that. “Belle contacted you?” he asked in a low whisper. The man hasn’t seen her this morning. He didn’t know if she had changed her attitude towards his late return. She can’t find out about his… nocturnal adventures. After all, she didn’t know any of his lovers. He, too, was not stupid and would not leave any traces behind him. He took a sip of coffee. It was far too sweet. Gaston winced (at least, it made his eyebrows and perfect cheekbones seem more accentuated). Belle could only find out anything about his cheating (although Gaston preferred to call it “pleasure nights because his wife did not satisfy him”) from LeFou. And although Gaston trusted his friend, he can never be too careful. Plus, talking about him and not LeFou was much more interesting. “I hope Belle doesn’t know… about my passionate night with Aphro.”

@ethereal ~ Marcel LeFou

I’m sorry. I know it’s late and bad!

1 Like

Previous day ~ December 2nd

“I do not prefer it, and that is the most important thing. Why would I care about other’s opinions.” Gaston grunted. However, at the thought of her earlier suggestion, his expression changed in the blink of an eye. The right corner of the mouth rose slightly, and the previously tired eyes shone with a new glow. “But a hot bath doesn’t sound all that bad.” He rasped in a dark, low voice as he brushed his fingers over her waist and smiled suggestively. Of course, Gaston understood her proposition in his own way.

The man didn’t get why Belle loved her job so much. After all, spending several hours taking care of some books and dealing with freaks who came there was the opposite of pleasure. Gaston rolled his eyes. “Belle, you should think about it.” He ordered. “And I will never come to your bookstore. It’s terribly boring there. Why would I do that to myself? Instead, you should come with me to the tavern." He suggested (or harshly demanded) and gave her another flirty smile. “And when it comes to the free month issue… I have some suggestions on how to use it productively.” He bit his lower lip slightly as he observed Belle’s figure. It was not the way you looked at the person you loved. This was how the hunter looked at his prey. How the predator looked at his next victim, getting ready to attack.

At the sound of the phone, Gaston jumped up, expecting the worst. Maybe someone saw him? Was it LeFou who betrayed him and notified Belle? His heart started to beat faster. “What case?” he asked, not understanding. At least, Belle’s words reassured him a little.

@angelic ~ Belle LeGume

@ethereal ~ Marcel LeFou ~ mentioned

1 Like

Belle Legume
~ Previous Day ~
Belle bit her tongue and smiled,”Well, that’s quite a good way to look at life. Not caring what anyone thinks or feels about it,” She spoke kindly even if it was a backhanded compliment. As he continued to talk on she let out a quiet gasp and turned towards him slightly. That was definitely something Belle was not expecting. She swallowed before looking at him,”I can make you a bath, but it has been a long day. I’m exhausted and I doubt any good to you now.” She told him as she curved around to the opposite side of the counter, taking another bite of her apple.

With her back turned to her husband, her brows furrowed as she pressed her lips into a line. Was that an… order? “I’m still not so sure about that, but i might,” Belle only added the but to try and please him. She took a deep breath and turned back around. Staring at him for a moment,”It’s filled with other worlds… books are that is. Reasons that i like them and if you really want me to I suppose i could stop by the tavern.” She compromised with him. She hasn’t seen Lefou in a little while so it would be nice to see him. She always liked the friendship Lefou and her shared. Although it was sort of offensive to her how he spoke about her store or other home. “Why such naughty thoughts?” She spoke with uncomfortableness or nervousness hinted in her tone. Belle crossed her arms, almost to hide her body as she watched him skim over her body.

Her head flipped over at him once she saw him jump,”Are you alright?” She asked curiously and then moved onto the next topic. “The missing person case that the sheriff and police are working on right now? It’s all over the news Gaston.” She responded to him honestly and sort of surprised. How could he have not none.

@sunflower.flow ~ Husband

1 Like

Was it really that day? It happened faster than Arthur anticipated too. Maybe he hoped that somehow… he will just miss it. But the man didn’t. He couldn’t.

It was light outside. The sun was shining. As if the world wasn’t aware of how Arthur felt. After all, he didn’t live in a movie where it conveniently rains when the protagonist experiences a breakdown.

Perhaps Arthur should have come to terms with this loss by now. It has been so many years since his wife died. And now, like a year ago, like two years ago, like the day after learning this terrible truth, Arthur cried. No tears were falling from his eyes, though. There was not even the slightest trace of sadness on his face. The man felt pain internally. It was a much greater sadness, more powerful than that shown through the ocean of tears.

Arthur had a day off today. Perhaps, he looked like he needed him because none of his employees had a problem with that. In fact, the entire police station urged him to take a break. Indeed, Arthur felt a little better to clear his mind for just the day. He didn’t have to think about the disappearances. If today was not the anniversary of his wife’s death, maybe he might even be able to relax a little.

The man sat down on the bench. Their first date was here. They fed the pigeons… they talked. And now Arthur was sitting here alone with bread in hand and a candle next to him. He wasn’t ready to go to the graveyard yet. Arthur preferred to reminisce a little, sit with his own thoughts. There was nobody around, so Arthur didn’t have to worry that someone would talk to him and ask what he was doing here. The last thing he wanted was someone’s pity.

APPROACHABLE

@unsungcheerio

2 Likes

Belle Legume
~Present Day~

After yesterdays… events Belle wasn’t exactly expecting to see Gaston this morning, well besides him sleeping apparently. It was another day of work which today she didn’t sleep through her alarm and wake up to a ton of phone calls from Elizabeth. Never should that happen again, but it most likely will. She even got to leave somewhat early today for once in a while. Perhaps Gaston was right, she should take some time off of work. Only to work on herself though. Even if she loved her job, it is her job. Everyone needs a break from it every once in a while. Belle could even go on one of her trips again. Do a little escape from reality in the cities, Manhattan to be exact. How nice that sounds right about now.

Instead as she was walking by this bar, Belle walked into it. She deserved this drink. One that she didn’t have to make for herself even if she was quite the pro at it. Bartending really creates that habit. She pushed open the door with one hand while the other held her hand purse. Nothing too expensive, but nothing too cheap. The bartender greeted her with a welcoming smile which she returned and walked over to get her drink. Speaking of Manhattan earlier, she ordered a Manhattan drink. Quickly thanking the bartender and setting the money down on the counter before leaving to a small table. There was a guy up on the stage. Now she was remembering the concert sign outside of the bar. No wonder why it was sort of packed in here. He was a really great singer. As one of his songs were ending, she clapped slowly along with others with a small smile on her face. She was okay at singing in her opinion, but she doesn’t do it often. Belle likes to stick to the instruments.

@sunflower.flow ~ I wasn’t sure how she would approach him so if you need more to go off of lemme know

1 Like

“Lets see, I need shrimps, asperges, garlic, lemon, herbs and butter. And as a reward, get a milk chocolate bar and milk as well” I said with a grin and gave his hand a squeeze. “Should we also buy food for tomorrow in case it’s going to be the sane weather” I asked.
@bpalmer
I am so sorry I didn’t get notified for this one :scream:
Next time please remind me after 1 or 2 days.

1 Like

Archer
I smile as I hear him list off food it sounded delicious and it was things I hadn’t had in a really long time. “That all sounds delicious Genosta.” I say as I hold his hand and a basket as we look for what he listed off. “Yeah we should probably get groceries for a few days. Especially because I think it is suppose to be crummy for a few days.” I say as I squeeze his hand back and smile.
@Meekepeek no its ok Ive been off I was busy with midterms so I honestly freaked out today thinking you had been waiting on me. I will next time though.

1 Like

“I guess we’ll find out tonight if it is” I just said jokingly as we walked through the store. We were holding hands which I liked, but it also made me very aware of the few other people that were present right now. In this city, things like this could get you in trouble if seen by the wrong person.
I looked back when I felt Archer’s squeeze in my hand. “Then we’ll get some different stuff and as well” I said.
@bpalmer

1 Like

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈

december third>> gaston

Gaston stared at the paper, then looked to LeFou. Then back to the paper. And then back to Lefou. LeFou began to feel nervous as this went on for awhile. Obviously, he had refused Gaston one time too many. “You’re not taking my advice. I see.” Gaston’s stern words only proved LeFou was right. “No, no, I didn’t mean it that way, Gaston,” LeFou said quickly, his voice quivering slightly. He plucked the piece of paper from Gaston’s fingers, and stared at it, wondering what to do. “Thank you for your advice, really. I am extremely lucky to have it.” He said this somewhat meekly, his eyes not on Gaston’s, but on the slip in front of him. Taking his phone, he entered the number into his contacts, not bothering to enter a name for it. He didn’t have many contacts anyways, so he wouldn’t get confused.

Luckily, he didn’t have to go any further in his attempts to change the subject, Gaston was already doing so. “Belle contacted you?” He asked in a very low whisper. His voice sounded raspy and deep this way, LeFou noticed. LeFou hadn’t forgotten about Gaston’s message telling him that if Belle asked, he was to say they were together-in the tavern. It was still hanging over his head like a raincloud, each droplet making him feel more and more guilty. He had morals-he knew cheating was wrong. And he liked Belle, he did. But he would never rat out Gaston. Even if it meant Belle would leave him, even if it was right. His loyalty was rooted deep-and if Belle did reach out to him, he would say exactly what Gaston had told him to. He shook his head. “No, she hasn’t.” He replied, his voice as low as Gaston’s. Gaston winced when he drank his coffee, his eyebrows knitting together and his cheekbones becoming more defined. LeFou choked on his drink then, averting his eyes. “…Not to your liking?” He asked, trying to ignore the fact he had spit a few drops of his drink onto the table. He didn’t like his either-it was too sweet…foamy…he just didn’t like coffee. “I hope Belle doesn’t know… about my passionate night with Aphro.” He almost seemed to say this to himself. The words-especially passionate-pierced through Lefou’s skin and into his heart. He couldn’t help but picture the two gorgeous, god-like people together, her silky black hair in his clenched, veiny hands, his muscular body against her thin frame. This did not show, instead his face looked blank. “Oh, I forgot to ask how that went. My apologies.” He said in an upbeat way. “Don’t worry. I can assure you she doesn’t know.” He said, whispering this part.

o r p - @sunflower.flow sorry i kinda hate this :smiley: + @elixr mentioned aprho! idk what her body type is so correct me if i was wrong <-<

2 Likes

Archer
I giggle and lean my head on him. “Don’t worry im sure it will be great Genosta.” I say as I smile and look for what we needed in the store. He seemed a little uncomfortable that I was holding his hand. “Genosta you all good if you want me to not hold your hand that’s fine just let me know.” I told him as I grabbed some garlic when I saw it. I didn’t know why he seemed worried that I was holding his hand but I didn’t want him to feel forced. “Ok if you find something you think looks good then grab it, We will eat it sometime this week… probably.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I nodded and grabbed a few different types of meat, vegetables and a small sack potatoes since they were heavy and it wasn’t the best condition to carry them outside. “Sorry about that, it’s more the city ad what type of people live here than anything else” I explain and gave his hand a squeeze.
@bpalmer

2 Likes