Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Belle Legume
~ Previous Day ~
Belle bit her tongue and smiled,”Well, that’s quite a good way to look at life. Not caring what anyone thinks or feels about it,” She spoke kindly even if it was a backhanded compliment. As he continued to talk on she let out a quiet gasp and turned towards him slightly. That was definitely something Belle was not expecting. She swallowed before looking at him,”I can make you a bath, but it has been a long day. I’m exhausted and I doubt any good to you now.” She told him as she curved around to the opposite side of the counter, taking another bite of her apple.

With her back turned to her husband, her brows furrowed as she pressed her lips into a line. Was that an… order? “I’m still not so sure about that, but i might,” Belle only added the but to try and please him. She took a deep breath and turned back around. Staring at him for a moment,”It’s filled with other worlds… books are that is. Reasons that i like them and if you really want me to I suppose i could stop by the tavern.” She compromised with him. She hasn’t seen Lefou in a little while so it would be nice to see him. She always liked the friendship Lefou and her shared. Although it was sort of offensive to her how he spoke about her store or other home. “Why such naughty thoughts?” She spoke with uncomfortableness or nervousness hinted in her tone. Belle crossed her arms, almost to hide her body as she watched him skim over her body.

Her head flipped over at him once she saw him jump,”Are you alright?” She asked curiously and then moved onto the next topic. “The missing person case that the sheriff and police are working on right now? It’s all over the news Gaston.” She responded to him honestly and sort of surprised. How could he have not none.

@sunflower.flow ~ Husband

1 Like

Was it really that day? It happened faster than Arthur anticipated too. Maybe he hoped that somehow… he will just miss it. But the man didn’t. He couldn’t.

It was light outside. The sun was shining. As if the world wasn’t aware of how Arthur felt. After all, he didn’t live in a movie where it conveniently rains when the protagonist experiences a breakdown.

Perhaps Arthur should have come to terms with this loss by now. It has been so many years since his wife died. And now, like a year ago, like two years ago, like the day after learning this terrible truth, Arthur cried. No tears were falling from his eyes, though. There was not even the slightest trace of sadness on his face. The man felt pain internally. It was a much greater sadness, more powerful than that shown through the ocean of tears.

Arthur had a day off today. Perhaps, he looked like he needed him because none of his employees had a problem with that. In fact, the entire police station urged him to take a break. Indeed, Arthur felt a little better to clear his mind for just the day. He didn’t have to think about the disappearances. If today was not the anniversary of his wife’s death, maybe he might even be able to relax a little.

The man sat down on the bench. Their first date was here. They fed the pigeons… they talked. And now Arthur was sitting here alone with bread in hand and a candle next to him. He wasn’t ready to go to the graveyard yet. Arthur preferred to reminisce a little, sit with his own thoughts. There was nobody around, so Arthur didn’t have to worry that someone would talk to him and ask what he was doing here. The last thing he wanted was someone’s pity.

APPROACHABLE

@unsungcheerio

2 Likes

Belle Legume
~Present Day~

After yesterdays… events Belle wasn’t exactly expecting to see Gaston this morning, well besides him sleeping apparently. It was another day of work which today she didn’t sleep through her alarm and wake up to a ton of phone calls from Elizabeth. Never should that happen again, but it most likely will. She even got to leave somewhat early today for once in a while. Perhaps Gaston was right, she should take some time off of work. Only to work on herself though. Even if she loved her job, it is her job. Everyone needs a break from it every once in a while. Belle could even go on one of her trips again. Do a little escape from reality in the cities, Manhattan to be exact. How nice that sounds right about now.

Instead as she was walking by this bar, Belle walked into it. She deserved this drink. One that she didn’t have to make for herself even if she was quite the pro at it. Bartending really creates that habit. She pushed open the door with one hand while the other held her hand purse. Nothing too expensive, but nothing too cheap. The bartender greeted her with a welcoming smile which she returned and walked over to get her drink. Speaking of Manhattan earlier, she ordered a Manhattan drink. Quickly thanking the bartender and setting the money down on the counter before leaving to a small table. There was a guy up on the stage. Now she was remembering the concert sign outside of the bar. No wonder why it was sort of packed in here. He was a really great singer. As one of his songs were ending, she clapped slowly along with others with a small smile on her face. She was okay at singing in her opinion, but she doesn’t do it often. Belle likes to stick to the instruments.

@sunflower.flow ~ I wasn’t sure how she would approach him so if you need more to go off of lemme know

1 Like

“Lets see, I need shrimps, asperges, garlic, lemon, herbs and butter. And as a reward, get a milk chocolate bar and milk as well” I said with a grin and gave his hand a squeeze. “Should we also buy food for tomorrow in case it’s going to be the sane weather” I asked.
@bpalmer
I am so sorry I didn’t get notified for this one :scream:
Next time please remind me after 1 or 2 days.

1 Like

Archer
I smile as I hear him list off food it sounded delicious and it was things I hadn’t had in a really long time. “That all sounds delicious Genosta.” I say as I hold his hand and a basket as we look for what he listed off. “Yeah we should probably get groceries for a few days. Especially because I think it is suppose to be crummy for a few days.” I say as I squeeze his hand back and smile.
@Meekepeek no its ok Ive been off I was busy with midterms so I honestly freaked out today thinking you had been waiting on me. I will next time though.

1 Like

“I guess we’ll find out tonight if it is” I just said jokingly as we walked through the store. We were holding hands which I liked, but it also made me very aware of the few other people that were present right now. In this city, things like this could get you in trouble if seen by the wrong person.
I looked back when I felt Archer’s squeeze in my hand. “Then we’ll get some different stuff and as well” I said.
@bpalmer

1 Like

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈

december third>> gaston

Gaston stared at the paper, then looked to LeFou. Then back to the paper. And then back to Lefou. LeFou began to feel nervous as this went on for awhile. Obviously, he had refused Gaston one time too many. “You’re not taking my advice. I see.” Gaston’s stern words only proved LeFou was right. “No, no, I didn’t mean it that way, Gaston,” LeFou said quickly, his voice quivering slightly. He plucked the piece of paper from Gaston’s fingers, and stared at it, wondering what to do. “Thank you for your advice, really. I am extremely lucky to have it.” He said this somewhat meekly, his eyes not on Gaston’s, but on the slip in front of him. Taking his phone, he entered the number into his contacts, not bothering to enter a name for it. He didn’t have many contacts anyways, so he wouldn’t get confused.

Luckily, he didn’t have to go any further in his attempts to change the subject, Gaston was already doing so. “Belle contacted you?” He asked in a very low whisper. His voice sounded raspy and deep this way, LeFou noticed. LeFou hadn’t forgotten about Gaston’s message telling him that if Belle asked, he was to say they were together-in the tavern. It was still hanging over his head like a raincloud, each droplet making him feel more and more guilty. He had morals-he knew cheating was wrong. And he liked Belle, he did. But he would never rat out Gaston. Even if it meant Belle would leave him, even if it was right. His loyalty was rooted deep-and if Belle did reach out to him, he would say exactly what Gaston had told him to. He shook his head. “No, she hasn’t.” He replied, his voice as low as Gaston’s. Gaston winced when he drank his coffee, his eyebrows knitting together and his cheekbones becoming more defined. LeFou choked on his drink then, averting his eyes. “…Not to your liking?” He asked, trying to ignore the fact he had spit a few drops of his drink onto the table. He didn’t like his either-it was too sweet…foamy…he just didn’t like coffee. “I hope Belle doesn’t know… about my passionate night with Aphro.” He almost seemed to say this to himself. The words-especially passionate-pierced through Lefou’s skin and into his heart. He couldn’t help but picture the two gorgeous, god-like people together, her silky black hair in his clenched, veiny hands, his muscular body against her thin frame. This did not show, instead his face looked blank. “Oh, I forgot to ask how that went. My apologies.” He said in an upbeat way. “Don’t worry. I can assure you she doesn’t know.” He said, whispering this part.

o r p - @sunflower.flow sorry i kinda hate this :smiley: + @elixr mentioned aprho! idk what her body type is so correct me if i was wrong <-<

2 Likes

Archer
I giggle and lean my head on him. “Don’t worry im sure it will be great Genosta.” I say as I smile and look for what we needed in the store. He seemed a little uncomfortable that I was holding his hand. “Genosta you all good if you want me to not hold your hand that’s fine just let me know.” I told him as I grabbed some garlic when I saw it. I didn’t know why he seemed worried that I was holding his hand but I didn’t want him to feel forced. “Ok if you find something you think looks good then grab it, We will eat it sometime this week… probably.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I nodded and grabbed a few different types of meat, vegetables and a small sack potatoes since they were heavy and it wasn’t the best condition to carry them outside. “Sorry about that, it’s more the city ad what type of people live here than anything else” I explain and gave his hand a squeeze.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Present day ~ December 3rd

LeFou nonchalantly added the number to his contacts, to which Gaston’s mood lightened (which made him a little concerned, after all, why was THAT so important to him). The change in his brawny physiognomy portrayed this bizarre burst of happiness. The slightly raised eyebrows, lips curled in a pleasant grimace, and eyelids, partly covering his almond eyes. Pride gushed out of his dark pupils. He was impressed by his friend’s behavior. He could have acted desperate and walked up to the girl right away, but he did not. Ah, and his fake uncertainty… or reluctance even (that was probably a better word).

LeFou looked like he didn’t care about the redheaded waitress. And that was excellent! Women must be ignored, especially women who throw themselves on men. They have to be kept at bay… and when the distance gets narrowed… the reward can be at least satisfactory.

“Very well” Gaston condensed his emotions into one short word. “You will not regret it.” He added with certainty worthy of the greatest politicians.

LeFou did not like his coffee either, which he showed in an exalted way. He choked and spat out some of the drink’s contents. Gaston grimaced as he turned his gaze to the tiny droplets of saliva mixed with coffee glistening on the tabletop. He then turned around with a cartoon expression of disgust on his face. Well… he admired his friend for making such a sacrifice to further prove that Gaston was right, but… that was TOO much. “No, it’s too sweet.” He replied, glancing at the new messages on his phone - it was more interesting than LeFou after all. Most of the notifications were likes and comments. Well, wasn’t that amazing.

LeFou, however, continued on, alluding to Gaston’s nightly escapade from yesterday. The man looked up from the phone screen and looked at LeFou. Excitement danced in Gaston’s eyes in the form of tiny sparkles. After all, if anything, Gaston will always find a reason to talk about himself. And now he took LeFou’s apology as an invitation to such a conversation. It was probably a wrong conclusion, but the word “wrong” did not exist in Gaston’s dictionary. The brunette shifted in the chair.

“Ah yes… it went very well. Of course." He replied calmly and shrugged. “Aphro is very pliable and flexible. She talks a bit too much and gets annoyed easily, but… I try not to pay attention to it." He grinned. “Sometimes she talks a lot about her… husband or something… or she acts like she wants to leave me, but…” he stopped. He proudly pushed his chest forward and turned his head to the side. By showcasing his profile, he looked exceptionally majestic. Especially now, when the light rays of the sun fell through the window and embraced him in an ethereal glow. This was supposed to make his following sentences even more dramatic. “… she never will.” He concluded. “I am the best lover she has ever had. And even though she doesn’t say it out loud, her… moans do it for her.”

@ethereal ~ Marcel LeFou

So, erm, yes. It is bad, I know, I am sorry

1 Like

Archer
I put milk and some eggs and bread in the basket because those were things it was always nice to have on hand. “No its fine I just didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable ad stuff.” I say as I smile and look for the things he said we needed. "Well lets get what you said you needed then we can go back in and get a few things for the rest of the time we will probably be stuck indoors. "
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

Previous day ~ December 2nd

“You’re always tired!” Gaston teased. He folded his arms over his chest, sliding lower in the chair. “A wife SHOULD have time for her husband,” he slurred accusingly. Gaston hated when Belle was making excuses to not spend such precious time with him… the man had had enough of that.

And also those stupid books. Those goddamn books that took Belle to different worlds. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Gaston slammed his fist on the tabletop. “Stop it!” he raised his voice at her. “The only world you should care about is the one we live in. You should stop having your nose stuck in books and focus on more important things. For example, on our marriage!" he sighed heavily, trying to calm down. He should not lose his temper for an ungrateful wife like that. “And it would be good if you visit us tomorrow. I’ll be waiting." His tone was cold, sharp, and louder than usual. His face began to turn scarlet… he was terrifying.

Her following words did not calm him down. Belle almost looked disgusted at the very thought of spending time with him. Gaston’s cheeks puffed with anger. Belle seemed to curl up into a ball as if Gaston’s gaze intimidated her… but not in the way Gaston expected. The man stood up abruptly. “And why not?!” he ground out. “You are my wife… and you haven’t satisfied my needs for a long time.” He moved closer to her, narrowing the sphere of security between them. “Because you either don’t have time or because you’re tired.” He grunted. “I want to have sons, Belle. And you aren’t getting any younger with every day.” He turned away from her. “You shouldn’t care about this police stuff either! WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THINGS THAT DON’T CONCERN YOU," he screamed, slamming his fist on the table again… harder this time. The sound of shaking glass filled the room.

“I won’t sleep here tonight.” He added, impulsively putting on his shoes and quickly tossing his jacket over his shoulders. “I am clearly not welcome here. And if tomorrow…” he lowered his voice. “… you will not come to my tavern… then you will see what it means to lose something valuable.” He huffed and turned to the door. He stopped for a moment… he wanted to give her one last chance to be compensated.

@angelic ~ Belle LeGume

2 Likes

I smiled at him. “Thabks Archer, but don’t misunderstand and think that I’m ashamed to be seen in public with you, because I am not. I just know what type of people walk around these streets and I don’t want you to be hurt” I tell him and grab the last things. “I think that’s everything” I tell him.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Gensosta I didn’t think that you were ashamed to be seen with me for even a second I just wanted you comfortable.” I say as I smile at him and pull my hat down some as I grab a few last things and walk to the check out with him. “Yeah that should be everything.”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I smiled at him. “Good, but just to make sure” I tell him and then we check out and leave the store. The wind was a lot calmer now which was good, but it was still snowing pretty hard. “Looks like we won’t be able to use the plastic bags as sails” I joked as we walked out and I took his hand while I carried the bag.

You would think a 5 minute walk wouldn’t be that bad but here, things just don’t like to be simple.

“Oh look who we have hear, the boy who got away yesterday” a male voice said. “Sorry to interrupt you guy… I mean gay’s walk” He added.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I smiled humming softly as we walked back home with our groceries. I was still holding Genosta’s hand and I smiled at him. I was trying to keep form falling in the ice and wind. I giggled softly at his little sail joke and just kept on the way home. It was then wen a few guys crossed the street towards us. I held Genosta’s hands tighter and walked faster as I had him put his head down. It was the guys who had left him bloody and beat in the first place. I took a deep breath as I heard their comment. “Go home I will handle this.” I whisper to Genosta. “Well actually Im Bisexual and I don’t think my sexuality has anything to do with you so good bye.” I say as I keep walking.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“No” I just said. “I’m not leaving you here to handle punks like them on your own,” I tell him and the other guys started to laugh while they block our way. “Oh this one has a little sas, you think we care if you kiss men or if you are even more desperate to do everyone?” He asked and this angered me. “is someone getting angry now that we’re insulting his little boyfriend?” another guy asked. “Why do you all waste your life on us after one bump?” I asked and the started to laugh. “You got away,” The main guy said and suddenly threw a punch at me while two of his friends grabbed Archer. I stumbled back as I got another punch, this time in my stomach. “and people like you, who hide behind a mask, tick me off the most” he said with a grin.
@bpalmer
Haha sorry, I felt like something should happen for a little bit to match the city :innocent:

2 Likes

Archer
I held Genosta closer before the guys pushed us apart and I started to panic reaching in my pocket for the knife I kept there. The guys started to freak out when they grabbed me and I tried to get away from them. “Stop it now! Im not some h0e Im not trying to get with everyone I am just being me let me go and stop hurting him!” I yelled as I panicked and kicked. I wanted free and I was almost crying as I saw them beat Genosta. “Stop hurting him!” I was screaming and our groceries were all over the sidewalk. “Just leave us alone.” I was trying to get them to turn their attention to me. I was really tempted to yell what we were always told to at the orphanage “FIRE!!!” people always liked to see a fire over two guys being beat up a call of fire garnered more help then yelling help always and that was a simple fact. But the streets were pretty empty because of the weather so even that was a long shot.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I wasn’t too concerned about getting beaten up, frankly, I was kind of used to it, but seeing Archer this scared and them just laughing at it, was hitting me harder than any of their punches. I got a kick in my stomach which made me fall over, but I used it to grab the bag and everything that was still in it before getting up again and running to Archer. One guy tried to throw a punch at him so I quickly pulled Archer away, making him hit my arm instead, but I didn’t care and punched him back before pulling Archer with me. “There’s no reasoning with people like them” I just told him butterly while running. I looked back and saw them following us, looking furious so I dragged Archer into the cafe and straight to the stairs. Public places like these were like safe havens, they don’t try anything because too many people are watching.

Out of breath, I sat down on the stairs while holding my stomach. I looked up at Archer and removed my mask. With a frown, I looked at him and took a hand. “Are you okay?” I asked him, did they hurt you? "I added worriedly
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I was scared and worried I had always blended in enough that no one even knew I existed let alone tried to start anything with me. This was something that I want really used to. I had received a few punches and kicks as the guys held me but I saw Genosta push them away and I wrapped my arms around him as we ran with what groceries we had left. I tried to calm myself down as we got in the cafe and up the stairs but I was still worried about Genosta and freaked out. I locked my door and then hugged him tight. I was still holding my pocket knife in my hand it was shaking just like the rest of me though. “Im ok I think.” I said as I let everything I was holding fall on the floor and hold him tight. “Are you alright??” I ask as I rub my thumb on a not black part of his face.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes