Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Archer
“Gen I wouldn’t do something like that.” I say as I cuddle with him. I smiled his grin made me feel at ease and I really needed that right now. I was still a bit shaken up about the situation. “I know you agreed before and that is one of only billions of reasons that I would never hire someone to do what those thugs did.” I giggled when he poked my nose. I smiled as he played with my hair. “Gen really if you need ice just let me know and then I can get it and cuddle more.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I smiled. “I know you wouldn’t” I reassured him. “They are just sad punks who feel the need to prove they aren’t as pathetic as they really are by stepping down on others, and those who are different are easy targets,” I said with a sigh before putting a hand on my stomach. it was slightly painful but ignored it. “I think it’s fine for now, if I stay like it’s pretty manageable” I tell him with a smile.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I hold his hand and cuddle in I wanted him to feel better. “Gen I know I just want you safe ok I know its hard to stay safe with the types of people around here but I want you safe with me.” I say as I rub my thumb in small circles on his hand. “We should watch a movie or something honestly we should both shower again I got a bloody nose from bing hit and I an sure you are at least dirty if not bloody yourslf.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“I know, and I’m lucky to have you for it” I tell him with a smile. “A shower sounds both really good, and really bad at the same time” I said with a chuckle, but stopped as the movement hurt. “but it would mean I had to stop cuddling with you, and get up, which doesn’t sound as inviting as just laying here” I said with a smirk and a wink.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Autumn was probably her favourite season. She enjoyed sweater weather a lot more than one would assume and curling up by the fire… or well, the vent in the bathroom… was a fun pastime to her. There was just a part of autumn that reminded her of nature falling asleep, and she saw it to be undeniable lovely.

By December, fall was wrapping up and freezing into winter, but on a day like today, it was more sun than icicles. The temperatures were still on the cooler side, but it wasn’t too bad at all, and when Anastasia left the apartment she shared with her sister, she only had to wear a light coat. Ana was technically supposed to be starting a shift that morning, but she’d managed to convince Elise to watch over the store while she went out for a few. Whether she meant a few minutes or hours… well, that was a different story.

It was a nice morning, the brisk wind pushing her along as her heeled black boots made their way down the pavement. It was pretty peaceful out, actually, a seemingly happy atmosphere in the city, but Ana knew better than to take it for anything deeper than a superficial contentedness. She hadn’t forgotten the girls who’d gone missing, who’d quite literally been wretched out of their lives for no apparent reason. The police force’s ineptitude of the disappointments upset her, though she was not entirely surprised—the wonderful city of Las Levendas was not known for its exceptional police force, to say the least. If, and this was a strong if, they did find the girls, Anastasia held little hope that the perpetrators would be.

Ana usually affected an indifferent attitude towards criminal happenings like this, but this was innocent children, and that made it exponentially more sad. Maybe she didn’t know them, but Ana always had a soft spot for kids, found them to be much better than the adults around her. Even now as she walked, a wayward football landed near her, bouncing around on the ground until it came to a stop on the road. Several dozens of feet away from her was a gaggle of little boys, who were looking at her with that pleading gaze kids had when they wanted you to retrieve the balls they’d thrown. She smiled lightly, then went out to retrieve it.

It should be said that while Anastasia had good upper arm strength, and theoretically could throw a football far, she has never actually stumbled across the opportunity to throw a football. So, when she walked from the road back onto the pavement, the large ball was awkward in her hands, and she struggled to figure out the proper form. Focused on that, she didn’t even notice the man on the bench and when she fumbled the first throw, the football’s path was intercepted by the head of the stranger, ricocheting off of his skull and skidding away from him.

“Oh sh^t!” The words fell from her mouth, and she gaped, moving into the actual park and regarding the man. “Are you okay? I- wow, yeah I’m sorry about that. Football, heh, not my strong suit.”

“Hey lady!” Anastasia looked to the group of kids, who appeared rather impatient about the whole lost ball situation. Like hello, could they not see that she had nearly decapitated this man? (an exaggeration but still, had they no empathy? Kids these days.) “Are you gonna sauce the ball back or what?”

Is this a… challenge? Her eyebrows lifted slightly, sprinkles of a smile drifting across her lips and she moved for the ball, adjusting its grip in her hands. She was a professional football player, a star quarterback in the Super Bowl. This wasn’t a park in the middle of a run-down city, this was a football stadium, and the bystanders were her adoring fans. Winding her arm back, she took a galloping start, before sending the football flying towards those insolent twelve-year-olds. Everyone held their breath, watching as the football cut through the air, wildly spinning—nothing like that spiral they usually had, this was spinning from top to bottom—and then spinning beyond the group and out of the park.

It hit the pavement on the other side of the green, hitting the ground with a force that made it rebound, ricocheting onto the middle of the road, where it skidded to a stop. Unfortunately, a tractor trailer came cruising down the road at this moment, and by the time all of its eighteen (or so ya girl isn’t gonna search up a whole pic okay yes) wheels had run over the football, it was flat. Flat as f^ck, like yeah that ball was not coming to life.

Her mouth fell open, and she uttered a second “oh sh!t,” a hand flying to her mouth as she watched the gang (yes they were no longer a gaggle) of twelve-year-olds turn on her, the blonde ringleader looking very p-ssed off. “Lady, what the f^ck!”

“Oh, hahaha what a funny turn of events, fun!” She flashed them a winning smile as they approached, the blonde muttering a string of curses (had she been this potty-mouthed at that age??), then turned to the man on the bench, flashing him an even more winningy smile. “Tell me you have a getaway vehicle I can steal?” How much of that was a joke, well, who could tell? One could notice Ana’s hands tucked into the pockets of her jacket, and who could say whether these pockets appeared deeper than they looked on the outside?

@sunflower.flow HI
Idk what this is but :blush:

3 Likes

Archer
I giggle and cuddle in more. “I mean I can’t argue with that. Your right cuddling is pretty nice.” I say as I take a deep breath and kiss his lips then lay back in his lap. I knew I had either really messed up doing that or I had done the right thing there was no gray area with what I had just done.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I was taken back by his sudden action and kind of froze. “I…” I started while still being confused and my head just went blank after that one word. But it didn’t feel wrong, in fact, it felt okay. I took a deep breath and smiled at him. “Sorry…you just…you know…took my by surprise” I said with a chuckle.
@bpalmer
GIRLLLL YOU CAN’T JUST DO THAT TO ME! :scream: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Archer
I blush and nod as I get up. He was being polite I was definitely the one that just messed everything up. I headed to the bathroom I shouldn’t have done that. I messed up. I should have kept my emotions to myself. I took deep breaths trying to calm myself down. How could I have misread signals that badly? I thought he was interested. I thought to myself as I sat on the bathroom floor.
@Meekepeek I just couldn’t resist sorry

1 Like

I was confused when got up and walked away. I could see him blush, but he also looked hurt. I thought for a second before I realized I made it sound like I politely rejected him. I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom where Archer was sitting. I let out a sigh before crouching down next to him. “I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. Let me rephrase it” I said softly before I gently made him look at me and I softly pressed my lips on his.
@bpalmer
haha it’s fine, consider this payback

1 Like

Archer
I looked up at Genosta with teary eyes as he tilted my head up. When he kissed me again I blushed and wrapped my arms around his waist as I kissed him back softy and pulled him into my lap. “I thought I had messed everything up I thought you were going to leave.” I was still panicking slightly and I just cuddled in as words spilled from my mouth. “Im glad that you feel the same way that I do because I don’t want to loose you.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“You’re not” I just tell him before kissing him again but shortly. “Now calm down” I added before I continued, but staying in a bit of a curled position was starting to become extremely painful and I pulled away with a hiss. “sorry” I tell him. “but no, you’re not losing me, sorry I gave you that impression” I tell him with a smile as I get up while holding my stomach. “I might take some ice after all while you shower” I chuckle and pulled him up. “But seriously Arch, I’m not going anywhere” I reassured him with a smile.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I smile and nod as I hear him. “Honestly hearing that is a relief but yeah lets get you some ice and rest while I shower take it easy in my room ok.” I say as I smile and kiss his cheek as we walk to the kitchen. “Im trying to calm down and Im sorry I just have a little bit of abandonment issues.” I admitted as I bit my lip. “I have icepacks in my freezer.” I say as I pull a big one out. “Here baby now go lay in bed with this while I shower please.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I let out a sigh as I follow him. “It’s totally fine, I’ll try to be more careful, just know I’m not good at expressing these types of emotions” I tell him as I sat down on the bed with another his. “Okay, I will, but you should go shower now, I feel bad seeing that blood on you. it infuriates me to think someone did that to you” I said as I took the ice pack from him and layed down putting the ice on my stomach but the weight just made it hurt more so I moved on my side, hugging the ice pack slightly.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“No its fine Im not either and it can come out a little much when I do.” I say as I hold his hand as I softly press the icepack to his stomach. I smile at him and grab him some clean clothes. “Here if you need to change go ahead. Im going to shower so we can cuddle.” I say as I ruffle his hair and head to the bathroom. “Love you and just take it easy Gen.” I say as I pat his head and take my clean clothes.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Thank you Arch,” I tell him for caring about my well being and the clothes. I felt happy to have met him because I never thought I would ever find someone who would actually love me, or make me fall in love with them. “You too…” I then mumbled trying to say I loved him too and everything but once again, I messed up and Archer had already moved to the bathroom for me to fix it. Uhg, way to go - I told myself before carefully changing my clothes while there was now nothing to distract me from the pain. “Shoot, they hit me hard” I mumbled as I closed my eyes to push back the pain before looking down to see my stomach purple and blue. I then changed into the clean clothes in turtle speed and with pain but ended up changing and then layed back down, hugging the ice-pack again and closing my eyes, feeling really tired.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Present day ~ December 3rd

He looked up again, staring at LeFou intensely. His gaze could almost cut through his friend’s clothes, skin, and muscles. The (well deserved) compliment that LeFou had just honored him with had caused an unexpected reaction in Gaston. Even though there was a small light deep inside, there was a disappointment on Gaston’s face. “Obviously.” He replied curtly. He drew his eyebrows down and sighed as if it wasn’t obvious at all. “Everyone admires me - that’s normal. Everyone…” he tensed his jaw. “… except Belle.” He exhaled through his nose. He bent his hands into fists and clenched them so hard his fingers became burgundy. His neck muscles tensed with anger. “I was misunderstood, rejected, and insulted by my wife, LeFou.” He groaned through his teeth. “It was not right.” He shook his head, spinning his little ponytail around. The events of last night returned to him with redoubled force. The anger grew even more powerful. How could she? Treat him like that! SCANDAL! And if Gaston wasn’t in public, he certainly wouldn’t be trying to keep his emotions in check. Instead, with all his might, he tried to calm down. He was taking quick, short breaths… but putting himself in a state of peace was more difficult than lifting weights in the gym (which he tried to go to every day - not that he needed it, of course).

Gaston didn’t take his penetrating gaze off LeFou as his friend nervously tried to withdraw his earlier statement. Gaston found the commitment with which he was explaining himself ridiculous. However, irritation reigned on the face of the more handsome one. “Yes. Yes.” Gaston was judging his friend’s explanation. As if he was the all-knowing and ultimate judge who would decide on matters of importance of life and death. He scratched his chin, which showed small roots of stubble that added a bit of roughness to that picture-perfect Gaston. “Of course I am. There is nothing in the world that I am not brilliant at." He recognized. It was his final judgment. LeFou didn’t have to worry. Gaston gave him a small smile… barely visible as if some unknown force in his head prevented him from showing his friend any more admiration.

Hearing the clicking of porcelain, Gaston looked up with interest. Maybe his companion concluded that this awful coffee suited his taste buds after all. Whatever it was, Gaston preferred it over staring at the phone incessantly. “LeFou, what are you-” Gaston started… only now noticing that the man sitting across from him took a sip of his coffee. Gaston’s face froze. He didn’t know how to react to what had just happened before his very eyes. LeFou turned beet red, and terror was almost pouring out of his little pupils. The embarrassment had obviously has been following him since he was a child. But LeFou was always doing something stupid. The curse of the surname, probably.

Gaston grunted. “Is this some absurd joke?” he asked, arching an eyebrow. Gaston didn’t like to not understand something. His companion’s behavior was incomprehensible to him, and it made his blood boil even harder. The man wondered why LeFou just took a sip from Gaston’s cup. Perhaps he was making fun of him? He must have found Gaston accidentally taking another sip of that terrible drink hilarious. The man snorted aggressively. “Do you find my behavior funny?” he revealed his thoughts. After all, Gaston rarely kept anything for himself. Especially at times when he felt his ego and impeccable reputation were being attacked by pathetic jealousy.

LeFou seemed to understand the plan perfectly. Very good. “Great.” Gaston patted his friend gratefully on the back. “Just don’t forget about anything. Everything must go according to plan." He smiled to himself. And it was a sinister smile. “We have to be prepared for Belle’s arrival. She will visit us today." He hoped the words would positively surprise his friend. His wife hardly ever showed up at the tavern. Gaston attempted to convince her to do that… tried to signal that she should go there with him, but somehow it never worked out. However, it was different now, for Gaston was 100% sure Belle would show up today. She will enter through the wooden door, wearing a blue dress with her hair braided in a messy ponytail - but that will only add to her charm. With a grateful step, she will approach him, and all eyes will be on her. And everyone will envy him for having such a wonderful and beautiful wife. Gaston smiled dreamily. “That’s why, my dear LeFou… you have to make sure that nobody says anything or destroys the whole thing. Belle needs to remember this evening as best as possible. It must be an event worthy of my name!"

@ethereal ~ Marcel LeFou

I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO OOPS~

1 Like

Archer
“No problem at all Gen” I smiled as I headed to the bathroom I needed to clean up. I hurt but I knew Gen was in a lot more pain than I was. I wanted to clean up fast so I could be there to watch over him. I worried he was more hurt than he was letting on. This was what love was and I was glad it had been him he seemed to get me in a way that I hadn’t expected to ever be understood. I knew now that he loved me too even without words and I knew it would take time for him to say that out loud and I was fine with that. I showered and now as the hot water hit my body I realized they had gotten more good hits in on me than I had thought and my glasses were bent and nearly broken. I knew if I was in this much pain Gen was worse so I hurried to finish showering and change I wanted to get back to him. “Genossta are you really ok? Let me see how bruised your stomach is I want to make sure your not internally bleeding or something.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I opened my eyes when I heard Archer’s voice. I was about to say that he shouldn’t worry and that I was fine, since it was my go-to respond, but stopped myself as I didn’t want it to look like I was hiding it from him. "It hurts, that’s all"I said and sighed before taking his hand. “I don’t want to hide it from you but I… I don’t want you to worry either” I saod before slowly turning on my back and pulling up my shirt and let out a little groan while doing so. “I think you might have been right about the broken rib” I said trying to add a chuckle with the pure purpose to keep even this in a light mood.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I sat in bed with im and held his hand. I smiled I could tell he was about to tell me he was fine and I was glad when he changed his tune. “I know it hurts Gen I just want to make sure its not something really bad ok. You took a real beating from them and I know that it wasn’t a light beating either.” I say as I look at the bruises and run my fingers where I thought the broken rib was. “Im guessing that hurt a lot because I thinking that is the rib that is broken.” I say as I kiss his cheek. I wanted him to feel safe. “Ok if it gets worse im taking you to a doctor I know you don’t like it but I couldn’t live with myself if it was more than a broken rib and it hurt you more,” I say as I lay down beside him and hold his hand. “Laughing hurt?” I ask as I hear him try and chuckle
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I could feel his touch as if it was an electric shock, but it wasn’t a bad feeling per se. Even when he touched my bruised ribs, he kept it in a light touch which kept the pain to an absolute minimum and I felt grateful that he was so tender. I let out a sigh as he mentioned the doctor. “In normal cases I wouldn’t mind going to the doctor, but don’t forget my body is…my body looks like it does, I just expect that if I go in, they will not let me out because of my skin, you know?” I said and moved closer to him. “It only hurts when I’m in a certain angle, right now, it doesn’t” I reassured him. “Thanks for caring” I tell him and managed to give him a peck on his cheek without hurting my body.
@bpalmer

2 Likes