Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Archer
“How old are you? You seem young as in your build and how you dress but you act old. Like you have a really old soul.” He said as he closed the notebook and sat up. “Your easy to talk to.” Archer was smiling still their was something about Genosta that made talking to and being around him feel simple.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“I had to come for a rehearsal, but I still managed to be a few minutes late.”

“Heh, not surprised.” he scoffed. It wasn’t unusual of him coming late, but forgetting about meeting up was too much, “Yeah, yeah, save your excuses. At least, I got to drink something good. Even though Giggly Juice–” he stifled a laugh, trying not to smile at the ridiculous name of the bar and continued, “–is a bit… run-down, the drinks are amazing.”

“Also, what are you singing?” he grabbed the scrambled paper Bill was holding and skimmed through the lyrics. “Have a Cheeky Christmas-” he already knew the song was going to be crappy. “Did… you write… these?” he asked. If he had actually written these, Mikhael was going to judge him really badly.

“Anythin’ interestin’ happened in 'dis godforsaken hole?”

“Nothing too interesting… I called up my other friend after an hour of waiting. You know James, right? So… he came, we drank, behaved like idiots, and now I don’t know where he is!”

@sunflower.flow ~ Bill Gilbert Jangles
@Lady_Cannella ~ BAR BUDDY

Gothel came back, holding a tray of sweet-smelling pastries. Thei tried really hard to not get tempted by those. She knew what was really in them. “Ah, Of course, I remember you, darling. How could I forget you?” Thei was glad she hadn’t forgotten her. It would’ve been a lot more awkward if she had.

She complimented her coat and lightly brushed the smooth sleeves. Of course, the old young goddess didn’t mind. Compliments and praises were always welcome. Everyone in Olympus adored her because of her beauty. But… there were times where they were annoying.

“It’s too bad I can’t afford anything close to this. Anyhow, what brings you here today?”

“You know you can always ask, right Gothel? I have far too many clothes… and I wouldn’t mind giving some away ~” she smiled and paused for a second before answering her question, “I have a lot of time on my hands and decided to explore the city a bit more. What about you? How’s business?”

@Kbail ~ Mother Gothel

2 Likes

I shrugged. “Somewhere around 23 I think, I lost count at some point” I said simply. “You would think someone who doesn’t talk to people a lot wouldn’t be, huh?” I asked and Looked at him. “How come you didn’t scare of when a guy who turns from a bird to a human and that looked like me?” I asked curiously.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Oh wow then your not much older than me.” He sat up and closed his notebook. "I dont know I mean your not scary. I guess is the only reason i have. “I mean i know their a quite a few people around here with magic so the crow part really doesn’t bother me. And i dont know i guess your just you and i like your personality.” He was happy to be talking with Genosta. “What did you want me to run away or something are you not enjoying my company?” He asked as he smirked a little.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I chuckled. “Wouldn’t be the first, isn’t going to be the last” I said with a shrug. “People usually don’t trust those who hide behind masks, only difference with me is that I show mine” I added. “anyway, what got you into hacking?” I asked.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
His laugh was really warm. Warmer than Archer had expected but it was nice. Archer shrugged at his words. “I mean the mask really doesn’t bother me I dont know it’s just all I know your face to be so ah.” He was still smiling at Genosta. He moved a little closer to where he sat as he put his things back in his bag. “Just kind of stumped onto it and I was good at it so it stuck.”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I nodded and flopped down next to him on the ground before laying in the snow as the cold ice melted or stuck to my clothes. “Okay, what about anything else, if you don’t live here anymore, what do you do to make a living, white hat hacking?” I asked.
@bpalmer

3 Likes

Archer
I smiled that he was now laying in the light snow with me. I was cold and shivering my hoodie was soaked and my shirt under it close behind. But I didnt want to show it was any discomfort. I didnt want Genosha to disappear. “No I dont hack right now I make almost nothing a a waiter at a small restaurant they let me live in the small apartment above if I practically work for free.” He says sighing. “I wish I could do white hat work for a living but I’m just scraping by now, I even have to pocket some of what I manage to steal just so I can feed myself sometimes.” He sighed and flopped back in the snow immediately regretting it and sitting up pulling his knees to his chest.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“So, let me get this straight, you can hack, you can help these peeps, but you can’t hack into a rich snob’s back account steal a few thousand and you never have to work again?” I asked. “Are you stupid ir are the places you hack into just really easy?” I asked dryly and with a joking undertone for no reason at all.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“No I can do that I just dont take that much at a time it throws red flags you can only take about 1000 max before the banks or worse flag the money movement from strange backdoor sources.” He sighs. “No I know I could take more without being caught but I dont want to risk the prison time and record for being caught.” He smiled as he giggled and looked up at Genosha. He was a nice guy all in all.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I chuckle. “Okay then I’m going to go with you’re just stupid” I laughed. “Come on eveb if you do 1000 at a time, 3 a day and you’re set for a few months” I point out. “or you know, you can marry into. Rich family and kill the kid so all the money will go to you when it’s your partners time has come to go” I said sourly.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“I am not stupid!” He said laughing but a bit defensive as he tried to keep his teeth from chattering as he tried to keep himself warm. “You cant just do it days back to back you have to give some time between but yes I get what your saying.” He says as he sighs. “I have and dont know if I ever could kill someone.” He said as he stood up shivering still hoping that Genosta wouldnt leave.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“Oh you’re definitely stupid, only an idiot would lay in the snow, get his clothes soaking wet and continue casual conversation whilw freezing” I said while getting up and turning around. I took a few steps before looking over my shoulder. “you coming, you’re treating us both on hot chocolate” I asked.
@bpalmer
I love this little bro-mance that js going on hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Archer
“Ok maybe I’m a little stupid…” he said laughing and sighed softly. He saw Genosta turn and Archer worried he was leaving but he soon heard his words and smiled more quickly grabbing his bag. “Yeah let’s go to the dinner under my apartment I can change and we can have hot chocolate.” He said as he ran to catch up still shivering and trying to get close to Genosta.
@Meekepeek
Me too it’s really cute and I wonder where it will go

2 Likes

I heard the cracking sounds of him running to me through the snow. I just slowed down and then he mentioned that we could go to his dinner and basically his house. You trust too fast - I thought in my head but didn’t say anything as we walked in silence for a bit. I put my hands in my jacket and debate between changing or not,but decide not to. If I did, I had to reappear in some alley and Archer would be looking at me as a bird and wait for me which would make other people look.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
He smiled as he caught up. “So I can tell you where it is if your going to fly.” He was breathing kind of hard but saw that Genosta had slowed. He kept his bright smile as he headed towards his apartment. “Its not too far from here but it’s back towards the center of town a bit but no main drag kind of place it’s off on a side road.” He was trying to keep warm but still significantly shivering. He was dripping wet.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I shook my head. “It would be inconvenient for me to change now, you said it was close so I can just walk, it’s not that I care when people stare or avoid me, but its just nicer to fly” I said with a shrug.
@bpalmer

3 Likes

Archer
“Ok if thats what you want to do.” Hearing that made Archer happy and he started to walk towards his apartment. “Ok your right I am stupid because im really cold.” He said as he started to walk a little faster when he saw the building coming into view. “You like hot Chocolate I take it because that is what you asked for?”
@Meekepeek

3 Likes

I chuckled. “no, that’s just what is the first thing that comes to mind with cold weather, right?” I asked. “I’m good with everything as long as it’s warm” I said. Now that I think about it, when was the last time I had hot chocolate? - I wondered to myself as we walked in. “I’ll wait yere while you change, before your boss kicks you out for bringing a weirdo in and being soaking wet” I joked and sat down in one of the more hidden corners.
@bpalmer

3 Likes

Archer
“She doesnt care who I bring to my apartment come on up if you want Genosta.” He said as he headed to the back of the diner and up some stairs. He climbed about eight stairs and waited their to see if Genosta was staying or coming up as well. Archer didnt know if they were friends but he certainly liked talking to Genosta and his personality was hard to read but he liked it a lot.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes