Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Archer
I sat in bed with im and held his hand. I smiled I could tell he was about to tell me he was fine and I was glad when he changed his tune. “I know it hurts Gen I just want to make sure its not something really bad ok. You took a real beating from them and I know that it wasn’t a light beating either.” I say as I look at the bruises and run my fingers where I thought the broken rib was. “Im guessing that hurt a lot because I thinking that is the rib that is broken.” I say as I kiss his cheek. I wanted him to feel safe. “Ok if it gets worse im taking you to a doctor I know you don’t like it but I couldn’t live with myself if it was more than a broken rib and it hurt you more,” I say as I lay down beside him and hold his hand. “Laughing hurt?” I ask as I hear him try and chuckle
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I could feel his touch as if it was an electric shock, but it wasn’t a bad feeling per se. Even when he touched my bruised ribs, he kept it in a light touch which kept the pain to an absolute minimum and I felt grateful that he was so tender. I let out a sigh as he mentioned the doctor. “In normal cases I wouldn’t mind going to the doctor, but don’t forget my body is…my body looks like it does, I just expect that if I go in, they will not let me out because of my skin, you know?” I said and moved closer to him. “It only hurts when I’m in a certain angle, right now, it doesn’t” I reassured him. “Thanks for caring” I tell him and managed to give him a peck on his cheek without hurting my body.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I was trying to be gentle with him but I laid my head on his shoulder as I cuddled in a little. “Ill keep an eye on you but keep it iced Gen.” I say as I play with his hair. “Im only taking you to a doctor if it comes down to absolutely needing it for that reason. I don’t want them keeping you because of your skin when Im just concerned your bleeding internally.” I hold his hand and try relaxing back in. “Just take it easy and don’t worry about a doctor for now ok.” I smiled as he moved closer this was nice. Not the being hurt part but the closeness. “I will always care about you Genosta and the broken rib is to blame for why some angles hurt so much.” I cuddled in more after he kissed my cheek.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“Still I think this must be some kind of unfair rule. finding a person you care about so much that cares for you equally as much in return, only for us to get hurt 2 days later for being together” I said and rested my head against his shoulder. “But I don’t think I’m bleeding internally, maybe my bones got infected by the same stuff as my skin and just break faster” I said with a shrug. “It will heal…probably” I added and put one arm around him as I kept laying on my back since it was the most comfortable position but it did mean I couldn’t ice it.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Hey things just happen but I am here and you have me and I have you so Im not all that worried that they got mad we were together.” I say as I play with his hair it was thick and a little wavy. “Im glad you don’t think your bleeding internally but lets just be careful while we rest up and head.” I say as I hold the icepack early on him so he would get some of the benefit of icing without the pressure of it laying on him. “You better heal I can’t have you this hurt for ever Gen.” I mumble as I cuddle in closer. “Do you need anything before we get too comfortable?”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shook my head. “Nah, I’m good” I said and closed my eyes while we cuddled. “I have everything I need, right here” I said and could feel the chill of the icepack slightly. “Do you mind if we take a bit of a nap?” I asked as I let out a yawn. “I guess the excitement of going shopping with you has warn me out a little” I said, trying to focus more on the fun side of today, rather than being stuck in the spiral of the attack.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Ok then Im cuddling in.” I say as I grab my blanket and cover us up. I saw him closing his eyes and knew he needed to rest anyway. “I have all I need to. You, blankets, and a bottle of water. Im set.” I say as I giggle and lay back with my head on his shoulder. “The icepack isn’t too close is it?” I ask as I kiss him again. “No nap away you deserve it.” I say as I cuddle close knowing full well I would probably end up fall ling asleep soon too. “I know I liked shopping with you a lot though.” I say as I rub my eyes.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shook my head with a smile. “Nah it’s fine, I’m only worried that a cold person like you will stay cold with the icepack present” I joked, not trying to call him mean, but referring to how quickly he gets cold. “But if you, do, I’ll always be happy to be your personal heater, hurt or not,” I tell him and open my eye for a second to see him rubbing his own. “You should nap as well, things must have been exhausting for you as well,” I tell him and closed my eyes again, falling asleep quickly, feeling happy and safe with Archer by my side.
@bpalmer
My heart is melting because of these two. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Archer
I smiled laughing at his little poke about how I was always cold. “Well If Im always cold I would love you as me personal heater.” I say as I snuggle in even higher and smile. I knew he didn’t mean cruel when he said cold he meant actually cold and honestly that he noticed that was kind of sweet. “I will. in just I bit. You nap and Im sure ill be right behind you.” I closed my eyes as we talked even though I was fully awake still.
@Meekepeek they are so adorable

1 Like

“You know very well that I hate when someone does that.” he grimaced. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that.” She lied. She knew he wouldn’t like that. But she wasn’t the one to care. Their relationship needed to be a bit closer for Aphro to care. Just a little bit more, but they were just flings, after all. They wouldn’t even remember each other after a few months. Gaston would find someone new and Aphro… she’d go back to how she was before. Lonely, sad, and perhaps, focus more on finding her husband and the other missing people. Lately, a few men have started disappearing. It’s not only the women. Aphro has to be more careful from now on.

Aphro was surprised by the confused look on his face. “Because… it’s not very professional?” she tried thinking about a better reason but gave up. “Oh, nevermind. It’s not like you haven’t seen me like this before.” she rolled her eyes and grabbed her sweater which was lying on the couch. “It’s really cold, isn’t it?” she rubbed and palms and plopped on the couch, making herself comfortable. She noticed Gaston unbuttoning his shirt and looked at him, eyebrows raised. “Erm, what exactly are you doing?”

“No, I didn’t! You were the one who started complaining to me about your ‘ungrateful wife’.” she clapped back. “Look, Gaston, I’m not your therapist or anything. I don’t care about your problems! And I don’t think I ever will. If you came here just to complain about Belle, then please leave! I have better work to do other than listening to your stupid whining!” she crossed her arms, annoyed by him. “And no. I’ll not stop calling you by that nickname, Ton-Ton.” she mocked him.

“I didn’t beg you to stay here!” she snapped. ‘Well… not exactly.’ she gulped and looked away from him. “I’m more annoyed than happy if you didn’t already notice.”

@SUNFLOWER.FLOW

1 Like

“Hmm” I hummed. “You just have to ask,” I mumble and started to drift off. It was weird to fall asleep as a human, but sleeping as a bird could actually be fatal so I didn’t habe a choice. Then again, having Archer by my side made me feel safe and made it easier to fall asleep.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“I know I just have to ask Gen.” I whisper as i see him start to fall asleep and I kissed his cheek “sweet dreams Gen.” I cuddled in as I set the ice pack near him as I cuddled in falling asleep myself. I knew I made him feel safe and that made me feel good because he made me feel safe and loved.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I opened my eyes to find the bed next to me empty. I got out of the bed and looked around to find Archer in the living room with a frown. Suddenly, everything seemed to be standing still, like everything was frozen in time. “You don’t deserve him” a voice whispered in my ear. I looked around hu no one was there. “And he soon he will realize this as well” The voice added. “You will always be alone,” It told me. “Just watch” It added

The time returned and Archer pointed at the door. “Get out,” He said and I felt my heart drop. “But Arch…“I said but he cut me off by yelling.” I SAID GET OUT”. I didn’t know why but I couldn’t argue about it. I was just hurt but didn’t dare to ask why, instead, I just walked out into the snow. Looking back once more I changed into a bird and flew off, only to feel a sharp pain in my stomach that made me fall mid-air and I fell towards the ground.

My eyes shot open and I looked around the whole gasping for air. In front of me, I saw Archer sound asleep so I quickly tried to calm down without making too much noise. I felt my stomach hurt and without waking up Arch, I freed myself from his cuddles and looked for the first aid kid. There I looked around for some painkillers and took two before looking at the time, and I noticed it was getting close to dinner time.

I wanted to surprise Archer so I started cooking without waking him in the hope I could wake him with the smell of freshly made food instead.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I could feel Gen breathing hard and hoped he wasn’t having a nightmare I cuddled in closer holding his shirt in my hand as I feel back to sound sleeping. I felt safe with him right there to help keep some of the bad dreams at bay. I felt a lack of warmth near me after a few minutes and whined a little half asleep but he didn’t come back and I started to panic that he left. I shot out of bed eyes wide and quickly scrambled out of bed. “Genosta!!” I ask scared and then the smell of food hits me as I get to the bedroom doorway and I calm down. “I thought you left.” I mumble as I rub my eyes and steady myself on the doorframe. “But no just making dinner for us.” I say as I smile and head to the kitchen wrapping my arms around his waist from behind and smiling as I kissed his cheek. “Its smells really good and looks just as good too.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I was so focused on cooking that hearing Archer yell my name made me jump a little. I looked over my shoulder to see him look kind of scared. He put his arms around my waist, but for injury reasons, I gently moved to my shoulders and neck instead while putting one hand on his. “I told you, I’m not going anywhere unless you tell me to” I said softly as I kept my focus on not burning the food. But the words of dream Archer played in my head even though I tried to block it.

I lowered the stove fire a to a minimum before turning around and hugging him tightly. “Sorry, I just need a moment” I tell him as I just held him.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I held him back tight but not tight enough to hurt him. “Im not leaving never ever and I don’t want you to leave me ever either.” I mumbled as I tried not to cry my panic was still caught in my throat and I just held him. “I love you.” I say ad I cuddle in. “Im sorry I scared you I know your not leaving. Just so many people have left me and I don’t want you too I just get so scare you will and I can’t think straight and I got really worried when you were gone and I called for you softly and you didn’t come so I really panicked.” My words fell out of me in a flurry as heavy as the snow outside and I burred my face in his shoulder as I held him he was there he was still with me and had no intention of leaving me but my brain still worried he would, even when I knew in my heart he wouldn’t.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Hey, hey, hey, calm down” I said with a slight chuckle. “Because I think our problem is already solved. You fear I walk away, and I fear you don’t want me and tell me to get out like most people have” I said and gave his forehead a soft peck by standing on my toes for a second. “I know you’re scared of me walking out, but despite me being a loner and I had successfully avoided any type of relationship with people for many years, I don’t need a minute to think and threw it all away from you. Despite there bing multiple abandon buildings to hide and recover in from those earlier bruises, my head just went straight to your house and you” I saod softly while I hugged him again so I didn’t have to look at him while saying something so embarrassing.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I cuddled into him nodding it made me feel a lot better hearing him say that and I knew it was my turn to reassure him that I would never want him to leave. “Gen…” I mumbled and looked at him as I kept him held close. I kissed his head and continued. “Im not ever telling you to leave. You just showed up here and I don’t think you know how happy and excited I was to have some stranger barge into my house. I mean I was really happy that you came to me and I made sure you knew that as best I could. You are home here with me and I don’t take home away from you and I don’t think I could take you away from me even if for some crazy reason I wanted to. You are mine and Im your and your here as long as you want to be here with me.” I mumble as I go back to cuddling him. I knew mine wasn’t as eloquent as his but it was the best I could do I wasn’t a great speaker and I was even worse when I was still trying to get my emotions under wraps.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I smiled at his words. Hearing him say ‘you are home now’ made me choke up a little but in a good way. “Thank you Arch, you don’t know how much it means to hear that” I tell him with a smile before I smelled the food and realized I had to turn it or else it would burn.

“How about we push away our silly now non-existing fears and we go eat” I suggested and put down the food on the table.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I smiled when I saw Gen get a little emotional. I knew he was happy here and that made me feel a lot better. “I really think I do know how much that means Gen and I am glad you are happy with me here.” I say as I look at the food that he put on the table. “That looks amazing and I can say that I have never had something that looks this fancy.” I say as I giggle and get us each a plate out. “You do plan to eat with me unlike last night right?” I ask holding a plate part way in the cabinet incase I had to put it back away
@Meekepeek

1 Like