Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

I was so focused on cooking that hearing Archer yell my name made me jump a little. I looked over my shoulder to see him look kind of scared. He put his arms around my waist, but for injury reasons, I gently moved to my shoulders and neck instead while putting one hand on his. “I told you, I’m not going anywhere unless you tell me to” I said softly as I kept my focus on not burning the food. But the words of dream Archer played in my head even though I tried to block it.

I lowered the stove fire a to a minimum before turning around and hugging him tightly. “Sorry, I just need a moment” I tell him as I just held him.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I held him back tight but not tight enough to hurt him. “Im not leaving never ever and I don’t want you to leave me ever either.” I mumbled as I tried not to cry my panic was still caught in my throat and I just held him. “I love you.” I say ad I cuddle in. “Im sorry I scared you I know your not leaving. Just so many people have left me and I don’t want you too I just get so scare you will and I can’t think straight and I got really worried when you were gone and I called for you softly and you didn’t come so I really panicked.” My words fell out of me in a flurry as heavy as the snow outside and I burred my face in his shoulder as I held him he was there he was still with me and had no intention of leaving me but my brain still worried he would, even when I knew in my heart he wouldn’t.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Hey, hey, hey, calm down” I said with a slight chuckle. “Because I think our problem is already solved. You fear I walk away, and I fear you don’t want me and tell me to get out like most people have” I said and gave his forehead a soft peck by standing on my toes for a second. “I know you’re scared of me walking out, but despite me being a loner and I had successfully avoided any type of relationship with people for many years, I don’t need a minute to think and threw it all away from you. Despite there bing multiple abandon buildings to hide and recover in from those earlier bruises, my head just went straight to your house and you” I saod softly while I hugged him again so I didn’t have to look at him while saying something so embarrassing.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I cuddled into him nodding it made me feel a lot better hearing him say that and I knew it was my turn to reassure him that I would never want him to leave. “Gen…” I mumbled and looked at him as I kept him held close. I kissed his head and continued. “Im not ever telling you to leave. You just showed up here and I don’t think you know how happy and excited I was to have some stranger barge into my house. I mean I was really happy that you came to me and I made sure you knew that as best I could. You are home here with me and I don’t take home away from you and I don’t think I could take you away from me even if for some crazy reason I wanted to. You are mine and Im your and your here as long as you want to be here with me.” I mumble as I go back to cuddling him. I knew mine wasn’t as eloquent as his but it was the best I could do I wasn’t a great speaker and I was even worse when I was still trying to get my emotions under wraps.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I smiled at his words. Hearing him say ‘you are home now’ made me choke up a little but in a good way. “Thank you Arch, you don’t know how much it means to hear that” I tell him with a smile before I smelled the food and realized I had to turn it or else it would burn.

“How about we push away our silly now non-existing fears and we go eat” I suggested and put down the food on the table.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I smiled when I saw Gen get a little emotional. I knew he was happy here and that made me feel a lot better. “I really think I do know how much that means Gen and I am glad you are happy with me here.” I say as I look at the food that he put on the table. “That looks amazing and I can say that I have never had something that looks this fancy.” I say as I giggle and get us each a plate out. “You do plan to eat with me unlike last night right?” I ask holding a plate part way in the cabinet incase I had to put it back away
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I let out a genuine laugher. “Yes, I am joining you today” I reassured him and took the plate before sitting down. “Because now, I can eat normally without the mask, which is something I didn’t think I was ever gojng to be doing” I said.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I smile his laugh was really fitting for him and cute. It made me giggle too. “Im glad I was kind or concerned when you didn’t eat last night.” I admitted as I sat down at the table with my plate. “Yes and I get you see your face and by the way I love it.” I say as I kiss his cheek and look at the food. “Well your safe to just be you no holds barred here.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

Previous day ~ December 2nd

Gaston looked at her and smiled. “No, I don’t.” He replied calmly. “I just… want to feel more comfortable.” He winked at her and lounged even more on the couch. Noticing that the girl was freezing, Gaston wrapped his arm around her without hesitation and brought her gently to him. He did things like that rarely… very rarely. “It’s not that cold anymore, now is it?” he added, simultaneously destroying that brief moment of the romantic spark that might have arisen between them.

“What?” Gaston raised an eyebrow as if he couldn’t believe what Aphro had accused him of. “You are the one who continues this topic. I don’t even want to talk about it. Why are you still addressing this?" he screamed. “I don’t even think about it anymore.” He knitted his eyebrows and looked at her with an angry look in his eyes. “And I know very well that we cannot talk about our spouses. You think I’m stupid?!" he yelled. “So, can you stop dwelling on this problem, Aphro?” He sighed and ran his hand resignedly across his face. He was tired of it all, and he wished Aphro would take care of something else than insulting him constantly. Now he understood why they conversed so seldom and spent most of their time in the bedroom. There, Aphro’s mouth was occupied with something else, and she couldn’t make any offensive statements.

Gaston chuckled softly (if that was possible at all), eyeing her indulgently. "Sure, sure. Don’t lie to me, Aphro,” Unfortunately, his glimpse of joy was quickly overshadowed by a new wave of annoyance. “You are impossible, Aphro! Do you want me to go? Do you want to throw me out? Really?” he snapped at her, straightening up on the sofa. He couldn’t believe another person had insulted him so much today. He was staring at her intensively as if he was challenging her. However, deep inside, he knew she wouldn’t risk throwing him out. She would lose far too much… while he would lose almost nothing.

@elixr ~ Aphrodite Florakis

1 Like

Gaston, noticing Aphro was cold, wrapped his arms around her and brought her closer to him. She leaned onto his chest and snuggled more. “Not anymore, no. It’s warm now that- now that you are-” she paused and stared into his eyes, his fascinating icy blue eyes. “This… is nice, isn’t it?” she said in a soft voice and caressed his stubbly cheek. “Mm… ever thought of shaving?” she joked and lightly pushed his face away. She knew this moment wouldn’t last too long. And it didn’t. Their argument about Belle started again.

“Do you think I-” she stopped and took a deep breath before continuing. “Gaston, let’s just… stop.” she sighed and plopped back on the couch. She didn’t want to argue over something as stupid as this, especially in the middle of the night. (they were supposed to be doing something else at this time but ok) “Do you want me to go? Do you want to throw me out? Really?” “I never said anything about throwing you out. Gosh, you are so dramatic.” she said in a monotone voice. She didn’t have the energy to deal with this nonsense anymore. She rested her hand on the armrest, leaning her head on her hand. Relaxing herself, she asked, “What shall we do now?”

@SUNFLOWER.FLOW
// THIS IS SO SHORT SOWWEEE

1 Like

Previous day ~ December 2nd

Gaston cleared his throat in response, glad she was impressed. He felt at ease with the fact that the woman again became docile and kind to him. It was as it should be. “What?” Gaston reacted to her comment about his slowly growing stubble. “No. The beard adds masculinity.” He marked, also touching his chin.

Gaston sighed as well, exhausted by the whole argument. The earlier conversation with Belle was already enough for him, and he wasn’t going to get annoyed by Aphro’s remarks too. He leaned closer to her, wrapping his arm around the woman, and nodded. “I know, from the beginning, I said we should stop. I’m glad you agree with me." He smiled as he looked at her, admiring her beauty. As well as his reflection in her bright eyes.

Gaston thought about the question for a moment. He knew what his answer should be. After all, they met here for a specific goal. Aphro’s role in his life was more down to weekly meetings - outbursts, short moments of ecstasy. It felt different now.

“We can…” he began, scratching his cheek. Today he didn’t want to spend another “hot moment” with her. He was tired, exhausted by the constant screams and unjustified complaints against him. “We can watch a movie, how about that?” He finished confidently. Although, deep down, he didn’t feel that convinced of the idea at all. There was something wrong with that - the whole situation was like an anomaly in their daily routine. They never met… in an obligatory, even “date” situation like that. It was always a sort of casual meeting.

@elixr ~ Aphrodite Florakis

1 Like

Pigeons swung unruly between his legs, greedily swallowing the pieces of bread he was throwing for them. They softly cooed as if thanking him for the tasty morsels but, Arthur was no longer enjoying the sight of these happy creatures. Instead, in silence, he commemorated. Arthur retrieved that day again. He was in such a trance that he almost heard the woman’s voice next to him.

“Do you think you can be fully happy?” she asked, brushing strands of blonde curly hair away from her face. It was their third meeting. Ever since Arthur invited her to the bench, the woman fell in love with this place. She insisted that he had to take her there. Always.

Arthur was looking at her. He watched as she fed the birds with a mighty smile, bathed in the spring sun. The rays of the red star could envy the natural light the woman was oozing with. Her angelic aura… intelligence, goodness, beauty. Arthur felt himself sink into her eyes again.

He hadn’t answered for a long time, and finally, the woman looked at him with a worried look. Arthur felt his face turn red. Caught red-handed. The woman laughed, and it was the most ethereal sound Arthur had ever heard.

“Because that’s how I feel now.” She sighed, now looking straight into Arthur’s eyes. The man felt himself melting under her gaze. How his heart leaped out of his chest. How his stomach twitched restlessly. And he knew that he wanted this feeling to stay with him for the rest of his life. “Really.” The woman continued. “I’ve already told you this, but I want to come back here forever. I love this place." Her soft voice was a balm to Arthur’s ears. He wanted to do something for her. Keep her happiness forever.

“I promise we will come here every day.” He assured. He really wanted to keep that promise. If this place made her so happy, Arthur wanted to make sure he would always be able to bring a smile to her face. Even if the clouds of worry would cover their sunny days.

The woman nodded. Without a word, she went back to feeding the pigeons, and the smile on her face seemed even more dreamy.

Arthur kept that promise. Even after she was gone. On the anniversaries of their first meeting, of their wedding, and her death… he always came here. Even though his broken heart would not allow him to visit this place every day. Arthur pulled her picture out of his wallet. He stroked the crumpled photograph with the thumb of a shaking hand. Now, again, he was here… with her.

He shook his head, knowing that thinking about it any longer would make him unable to go to her grave. He looked up, turning his gaze away from his wife’s photo, almost at the perfect timing. Black and white round thing was flying at him with an astonishing pace. It took Arthur a moment to deduce that it was a soccer ball - a kinda heavy ball. Not good.

Before he could tilt his head back so this ‘orb of death’ wouldn’t hit his face, it had bounced off his skull. It was ringing in his ears, and it went black in front of his eyes. Arthur hissed in agony as he rubbed his sore temples with his mechanical hand. The pain was almost unbearable. Suddenly he heard a female voice.

A young girl who… Arthur guessed from her words… was the inaccurate thrower, was trying to apologize for her behavior. The man smiled awkwardly at her. After all, it wasn’t her fault. One didn’t always get to throw where they wanted.

“Nothing happened. It’s alright.” Arthur chimed out, relieved to feel the discomfort slowly fading away. “Next time, please be careful when you throw the ball.”

The girl, not discouraged by her earlier mistake, tried again. This time she tried to throw as if she had been doing it since she was a child. Maybe she was even born with a ball in her tiny hands? She aimed the ball straight at the sky, and Arthur’s jaw dropped. Like in a movie, time seemed to slow down as he and the teenagers watched a black and white inanimate ace cut through the clouds. It was incredible, Arthur had to admit to her. He whistled in admiration.

Everyone was waiting for the big ending! The kind of which would take their breath away. But… unfortunately… the ball fell into the street. Arthur frowned, feeling it wouldn’t end well. And he was right. Before either of them could react, the ball was massacred by the devilish truck. Eight wheels… almost like the first eight circles of Hell. Well… at least the ball’s breath had been taken away.

Arthur looked away, knowing it was none of his business at all. When he suddenly heard the same girl asking him for help. He looked up in surprise, only to see a group of twelve-year-old hooligans approaching her dangerously. Arthur sighed. “No, I do not have a vehicle. But I know what can work.” He whispered to her.

Arthur stood up and looked at the small blonde boy, who chewed on pink bubblegum with loud, gooey smacks. He was staring at the girl and Arthur with a sinister look. He will surely grow up to be a successful man. “What do you want? It’s not your business.” He snapped at Arthur, and the rest of his gang, like the choir, agreed with his statement.

“Really?” Arthur asked stoically. “What do you want to do?”

“BEAT HER FACE!” they all answered together without thinking.

“And yours too, if you interfere.” The blonde once again graced them with his intelligence.

Arthur nodded understandingly. “I wouldn’t do this if I were you.”

“And why is that?” the smallest of the group spoke, and to prove his power, he spat right at Arthur’s feet.

The man just sighed and pulled a police badge from his jacket pocket. The boys’ faces dropped. The blonde also seemed different, as if his courage and arrogance had vanished at the speed of light. “I don’t think your parents would be happy to hear about a fight in the park, would they now?” Arthur added. The young boys nodded silently… only the smallest one seemed unconvinced by the man’s reasoning.

“But what about our ball…?” he asked quietly, meeting the warning gazes of his gang’s members.

“Perhaps…” Arthur looked at the red-haired girl. The instigator of this whole situation. “Perhaps, this lady will buy you a new ball? I guess everyone will be satisfied.”

@unsungcheerio ~ Anastasia Tremaine

2 Likes

“There is a lot I haven’t had in a long time. Homemade meals, and someone to share them with…” I said with a slight smile. “I appreciate it a lot. I usually got hated for wearing my mask and feared for not having one, so it means a lot for you to do neither” I said.
@bpalmer

1 Like

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈

december third >> gaston

Gaston’s steel blue gaze was piercing-tearing through LeFou, first through his clothing, then through his skin, then his heart-which began to beat a bit faster at this. But to LeFou’s horror-he did not looked pleased with the (well-deserved indeed) compliment, instead, disappointed. His thick black brows drew nearer to his eyes-framed by lashes that were just as dark. Which LeFou could not comprehend. “Obviously.” Was the curt reply, followed by a long sigh, also something of disappointment. “Everyone admires me-that’s normal. Everyone…” His teeth clenched, his sharp jawline becoming even more defined. “…Except Belle.” Another deep sigh, this time out his perfect nose. He was not disappointed in LeFou, then, more disappointed in the face that Belle did not admire him like everyone else did. He looked furious just talking about it, his fists turning red, his neck seeming to thicken. “I was misunderstood, rejected, and insulted by my wife, LeFou. It was not right.” He shook his head, the small ponytail at the back of his head whirling in circles like the blades of a helicopter. LeFou shook his head as well, not in a mocking way, but to share Gaston’s disappointment.

“She does not deserve you, Gaston. No one does.” LeFou said solemnly. Especially not me. “You can’t let her get away with speaking to you this way?” He did not mean that Gaston should be treating Belle badly, or punishing her-no, LeFou would never recommend that. He was more trying to boost Gaston’s esteem, telling him not to let someone make him feel inferior-when he was, in reality, superior. And his confidence was one of the things that made him so. Gaston agreed with LeFou, scratching his stubbly chin. “Of course.” LeFou said dreamily, agreeing very much that there was nothing Gaston was not brilliant at. Except for maybe seeing one’s true feelings. LeFou’s heart was beating quickly from his speech-so he took a silent, deep breath, allowing his chest and stomach to fill with air before releasing it. He was sure Gaston would not notice. However, just when he was beginning to relax-Gaston did something. Or, his mouth did, stretching into a hint of a smile. A smile for him. Gaston was looking at him when this happened-so LeFou knew it belonged to him-it was not at a notification on his phone or an apology from his wife. His cheeks pinkened and his eyes widened slightly. It was his. He smiled back-definitely a larger smile than Gaston, but a subtle one nonetheless. His smile on the inside was much broader.

“LeFou, what are you-” A short warning came right before the coffee met his lips, but it was much too late. Gaston did not finish his sentence, his mouth hanging open. “Is this some absurd joke?” Came after a grunt, and was partnered with the raise of a bushy eyebrow. Anyone could tell the guy was absolutely mortified. His eyes more white than brown, his mouth hanging open awkwardly, almost frozen as he wondered whether to swallow the coffee, or let it stay sizzling in his mouth. “Do you find my behavior funny?” LeFou’s eyes grew impossibly wider. “No! No, of course not! It was merely an accident!” He blurted out, stammering as he did so. He found the ability to swallow had returned, and he quickly did so, then set the cup onto the table.

“Great.” Gaston patted him on the back like one might do to a friend-though LeFou didn’t mind this. Instead he smiled a very small smile. “I won’t.” Though his smile was insecure, and unsure, Gaston’s was the opposite-cunning and confident. “We have to be prepared for Belle’s arrival. She will visit us today.” He announced. This was a shock to LeFou. “She…she will?” He asked, surprise expertly disguising the…disappointment? This did mean less time with his best friend, and more time watching Gaston interact with the woman he had married. He could already see it, Belle waltzing through the wooden door, dressed in a classy dress that accentuated her stunning eyes. Her shiny brown hair would be in some sort of updo-curls pulled away from her beautiful face. She would be smiling pleasantly-maybe a bit unsure, but that would only add to Belle’s charm. And for the trillionth time, LeFou would envy both her beauty, and the husband she took for granted. “That’s why, my dear LeFou…you have to make sure that nobody says anything or destroys the whole thing.” Gaston had a dreamy smile-one that he never gave to LeFou. “Belle needs to remember this evening as best as possible. It must be an event worthy of my name!” LeFou nodded as if he understood, though his heart sank with every nod. “You can count on me.” He told Gaston.

o r p - @sunflower.flow SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AHHH!!! ALSO @ANGELIC HI BELLE

2 Likes

Archer
I wrap my arms around him and smile as I kiss his head. “Well you have all of that now and I love you just how you are so don’t worry about it at all.” I say as I smile at him. “I haven’t had anyone to share meals with pretty much ever if im being honest so it is really comforting to not eat alone.” Archer sat beside Gensosta with his plate. “well welcome home Gen.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I look up at Archer. “are you actively trying to get me to break out in tears or is that just my imagination?” I asked as a joked to deal with the fact that these words were things I always wanted to hear. So they hit me hard again. I just didn’t want to cry, ever, so instead I smiled.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I panicked bit when I heard his question and imediently hugged him tight. “Im so so sorry I don’t want you to cry Gen.” I say as I look ups t him and see a smile. “If you need to cry though do it because its not good to hold that back.” I say as I cress his cheek. “Why don’t we eat.” I lean my head on him one last quick moment before I let go of him and sit back in my seat.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I let out a chuckle. “Okay, we need ro work on that” I said while shaking my head. “This might be surprising, but I do sometimes joke you know” I saod as I patted his head before he walked to his seat again. “Sure, I prefer a warm meal after all” I said with a wink.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Stop it I know you joke plenty Gen but that didn’t sound like joking and you had me a little panicked and stuff but if you needed to cry I wanted you to cry ok.” I say as I sake my head when he pats it. “No head pats my hair is still wet and it is clingy.” I say as I giggle and pull away. I roll my ears at his warm meal comment but hold his hand as I start to eat. “I know you do.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“I knew, but I don’t like being emotional. Besodes, I have no reason to cry” I added and took a bite. “Besides, after this, I still have to make you a decent hot chocolate” I point out.
@bpalmer

1 Like