Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Archer
His laugh was really warm. Warmer than Archer had expected but it was nice. Archer shrugged at his words. “I mean the mask really doesn’t bother me I dont know it’s just all I know your face to be so ah.” He was still smiling at Genosta. He moved a little closer to where he sat as he put his things back in his bag. “Just kind of stumped onto it and I was good at it so it stuck.”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I nodded and flopped down next to him on the ground before laying in the snow as the cold ice melted or stuck to my clothes. “Okay, what about anything else, if you don’t live here anymore, what do you do to make a living, white hat hacking?” I asked.
@bpalmer

3 Likes

Archer
I smiled that he was now laying in the light snow with me. I was cold and shivering my hoodie was soaked and my shirt under it close behind. But I didnt want to show it was any discomfort. I didnt want Genosha to disappear. “No I dont hack right now I make almost nothing a a waiter at a small restaurant they let me live in the small apartment above if I practically work for free.” He says sighing. “I wish I could do white hat work for a living but I’m just scraping by now, I even have to pocket some of what I manage to steal just so I can feed myself sometimes.” He sighed and flopped back in the snow immediately regretting it and sitting up pulling his knees to his chest.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“So, let me get this straight, you can hack, you can help these peeps, but you can’t hack into a rich snob’s back account steal a few thousand and you never have to work again?” I asked. “Are you stupid ir are the places you hack into just really easy?” I asked dryly and with a joking undertone for no reason at all.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“No I can do that I just dont take that much at a time it throws red flags you can only take about 1000 max before the banks or worse flag the money movement from strange backdoor sources.” He sighs. “No I know I could take more without being caught but I dont want to risk the prison time and record for being caught.” He smiled as he giggled and looked up at Genosha. He was a nice guy all in all.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I chuckle. “Okay then I’m going to go with you’re just stupid” I laughed. “Come on eveb if you do 1000 at a time, 3 a day and you’re set for a few months” I point out. “or you know, you can marry into. Rich family and kill the kid so all the money will go to you when it’s your partners time has come to go” I said sourly.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“I am not stupid!” He said laughing but a bit defensive as he tried to keep his teeth from chattering as he tried to keep himself warm. “You cant just do it days back to back you have to give some time between but yes I get what your saying.” He says as he sighs. “I have and dont know if I ever could kill someone.” He said as he stood up shivering still hoping that Genosta wouldnt leave.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“Oh you’re definitely stupid, only an idiot would lay in the snow, get his clothes soaking wet and continue casual conversation whilw freezing” I said while getting up and turning around. I took a few steps before looking over my shoulder. “you coming, you’re treating us both on hot chocolate” I asked.
@bpalmer
I love this little bro-mance that js going on hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Archer
“Ok maybe I’m a little stupid…” he said laughing and sighed softly. He saw Genosta turn and Archer worried he was leaving but he soon heard his words and smiled more quickly grabbing his bag. “Yeah let’s go to the dinner under my apartment I can change and we can have hot chocolate.” He said as he ran to catch up still shivering and trying to get close to Genosta.
@Meekepeek
Me too it’s really cute and I wonder where it will go

2 Likes

I heard the cracking sounds of him running to me through the snow. I just slowed down and then he mentioned that we could go to his dinner and basically his house. You trust too fast - I thought in my head but didn’t say anything as we walked in silence for a bit. I put my hands in my jacket and debate between changing or not,but decide not to. If I did, I had to reappear in some alley and Archer would be looking at me as a bird and wait for me which would make other people look.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
He smiled as he caught up. “So I can tell you where it is if your going to fly.” He was breathing kind of hard but saw that Genosta had slowed. He kept his bright smile as he headed towards his apartment. “Its not too far from here but it’s back towards the center of town a bit but no main drag kind of place it’s off on a side road.” He was trying to keep warm but still significantly shivering. He was dripping wet.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I shook my head. “It would be inconvenient for me to change now, you said it was close so I can just walk, it’s not that I care when people stare or avoid me, but its just nicer to fly” I said with a shrug.
@bpalmer

3 Likes

Archer
“Ok if thats what you want to do.” Hearing that made Archer happy and he started to walk towards his apartment. “Ok your right I am stupid because im really cold.” He said as he started to walk a little faster when he saw the building coming into view. “You like hot Chocolate I take it because that is what you asked for?”
@Meekepeek

3 Likes

I chuckled. “no, that’s just what is the first thing that comes to mind with cold weather, right?” I asked. “I’m good with everything as long as it’s warm” I said. Now that I think about it, when was the last time I had hot chocolate? - I wondered to myself as we walked in. “I’ll wait yere while you change, before your boss kicks you out for bringing a weirdo in and being soaking wet” I joked and sat down in one of the more hidden corners.
@bpalmer

3 Likes

Archer
“She doesnt care who I bring to my apartment come on up if you want Genosta.” He said as he headed to the back of the diner and up some stairs. He climbed about eight stairs and waited their to see if Genosta was staying or coming up as well. Archer didnt know if they were friends but he certainly liked talking to Genosta and his personality was hard to read but he liked it a lot.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I was genuinely surprised as he invited me up, but followed him. At this point I had my guard up, keeping an eye on everything and everyone but did not change anything about my demeanor. I followed him upstairs and as we got up I regret not flying as a bird and just wait for him to open a window. “Why didn’t you tell me you lived at the top, I would’ve flown” I asked in the same joking tone I have been talking in all this time.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“I said I live above a diner what did you think that meant?” He asked as he cracked a smile. They climbed the stairs and walked into the single door behind it was a messy small dark studio type apartment. Archer set his bag down right away on an old chair in what he had set up as the living room type area. He quickly pulled off his dripping sweatshirt and shirt and set them in front of one of the two doors that were in the apartment besides the front door. “Make yourself comfortable Genosta. Im going to go into my room and change then toss my my wet clothes in the laundry.” He said still smiling as ever as he headed into a door in the apartment.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“I thought you meant right above it” I just said before walking in. I then nodded at his comment and looked for an place to sit while he left, though the second he did, I started to look around. Somewhere in my mind a tiny voice apologized to Archer for it, but I’ve learned not to trust people, especially those who smile a lot. It happened once but never again. The room was messy and small but I couldn’t spot anything immediate defiantly so I sat back down.
@bpalmer
I’m heading to bed, goodnight, evening or day!

2 Likes

Archer
He quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants instead of his wet jeans and a different t-shirt with an old sweatshirt over it. He laughed a little when he walked out and caught Genosta looking around. “Something I can help you with?” He asked as I pulled his hair back into a small ponytail that held just the top part of his hair. “I mean I dont have much but if you want something I can see what I can manage.” Archer said as he walked to the kitchen area and pulled out a kettle and found to packages of instant hot chocolate.
@Meekepeek good night

2 Likes

“Aww, you’re much too kind. If I owned your clothes nothing could pry them from me.” It was true, she just assumed anyone would be as stingy as her.

“I have a lot of time on my hands and decided to explore the city a bit more. What about you? How’s business?”

“Oh, this week was quite a bore, but a group of snotty-nosed children came into the store. It would have been a great opportunity but when I offered them one of my cupcakes they insulted them and ran out! This is one of the reasons why I will never have another child again. Other than that, it has been a slow week.” She shook her head at the memory of what happened and sighed. What was worse to her than a slow week? Getting close to selling her product but failing. "Enough about that. What has been going on with you miss fancy pants? I’ve been wondering about that husband of yours. How are you dealing?"Anything that was even close to gossip intrigued her.

@elixr Aphrodite

2 Likes