Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

I shook my head. “It would be inconvenient for me to change now, you said it was close so I can just walk, it’s not that I care when people stare or avoid me, but its just nicer to fly” I said with a shrug.
@bpalmer

3 Likes

Archer
“Ok if thats what you want to do.” Hearing that made Archer happy and he started to walk towards his apartment. “Ok your right I am stupid because im really cold.” He said as he started to walk a little faster when he saw the building coming into view. “You like hot Chocolate I take it because that is what you asked for?”
@Meekepeek

3 Likes

I chuckled. “no, that’s just what is the first thing that comes to mind with cold weather, right?” I asked. “I’m good with everything as long as it’s warm” I said. Now that I think about it, when was the last time I had hot chocolate? - I wondered to myself as we walked in. “I’ll wait yere while you change, before your boss kicks you out for bringing a weirdo in and being soaking wet” I joked and sat down in one of the more hidden corners.
@bpalmer

3 Likes

Archer
“She doesnt care who I bring to my apartment come on up if you want Genosta.” He said as he headed to the back of the diner and up some stairs. He climbed about eight stairs and waited their to see if Genosta was staying or coming up as well. Archer didnt know if they were friends but he certainly liked talking to Genosta and his personality was hard to read but he liked it a lot.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I was genuinely surprised as he invited me up, but followed him. At this point I had my guard up, keeping an eye on everything and everyone but did not change anything about my demeanor. I followed him upstairs and as we got up I regret not flying as a bird and just wait for him to open a window. “Why didn’t you tell me you lived at the top, I would’ve flown” I asked in the same joking tone I have been talking in all this time.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“I said I live above a diner what did you think that meant?” He asked as he cracked a smile. They climbed the stairs and walked into the single door behind it was a messy small dark studio type apartment. Archer set his bag down right away on an old chair in what he had set up as the living room type area. He quickly pulled off his dripping sweatshirt and shirt and set them in front of one of the two doors that were in the apartment besides the front door. “Make yourself comfortable Genosta. Im going to go into my room and change then toss my my wet clothes in the laundry.” He said still smiling as ever as he headed into a door in the apartment.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“I thought you meant right above it” I just said before walking in. I then nodded at his comment and looked for an place to sit while he left, though the second he did, I started to look around. Somewhere in my mind a tiny voice apologized to Archer for it, but I’ve learned not to trust people, especially those who smile a lot. It happened once but never again. The room was messy and small but I couldn’t spot anything immediate defiantly so I sat back down.
@bpalmer
I’m heading to bed, goodnight, evening or day!

2 Likes

Archer
He quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants instead of his wet jeans and a different t-shirt with an old sweatshirt over it. He laughed a little when he walked out and caught Genosta looking around. “Something I can help you with?” He asked as I pulled his hair back into a small ponytail that held just the top part of his hair. “I mean I dont have much but if you want something I can see what I can manage.” Archer said as he walked to the kitchen area and pulled out a kettle and found to packages of instant hot chocolate.
@Meekepeek good night

2 Likes

“Aww, you’re much too kind. If I owned your clothes nothing could pry them from me.” It was true, she just assumed anyone would be as stingy as her.

“I have a lot of time on my hands and decided to explore the city a bit more. What about you? How’s business?”

“Oh, this week was quite a bore, but a group of snotty-nosed children came into the store. It would have been a great opportunity but when I offered them one of my cupcakes they insulted them and ran out! This is one of the reasons why I will never have another child again. Other than that, it has been a slow week.” She shook her head at the memory of what happened and sighed. What was worse to her than a slow week? Getting close to selling her product but failing. "Enough about that. What has been going on with you miss fancy pants? I’ve been wondering about that husband of yours. How are you dealing?"Anything that was even close to gossip intrigued her.

@elixr Aphrodite

2 Likes

Note: The blurred parts are a bit graphic

Rapunzel ran, and ran. She couldn’t see where she was running. She just ran. “RUN!” shouted Hans from behind. She didn’t have enough courage to look back, but she was tempted to glance back to see what had happened to her husband. “D-don’t turn-h bac-k… huff…” she kept telling this to herself.

Who was she running from? Why? She didn’t know. She just did. When she came to a dead-end, she turned back to see Hans’ mutilated body lying on the ground. Blood spilt everywhere, and Eugene… grinning… with a bloody knife in his hand. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. “Ha-ans-s…” she gasped and stumbled back as Edith and Eugene walked towards her…

“W-what do y-you want-t?!” she tried raising her voice, but it didn’t scare them away. They were coming closer towards her, “Don’t-t…!” she yelled for the last time as Edith stabbed her with her knife.

“Aaaahh!” she screamed and thrashed around, kicking Hans and the blankets off of her. “Ow, stop that!” he groaned and turned his back to her. That’s when she realised it was just a dream. A very lucid one. Rapunzel saw her husband lying beside her, completely unharmed and peaceful. ‘I need to get out of this room.’ she thought and got up. She was in desperate need of fresh air.

She put on some slippers and ran out of her house in her pyjamas. She didn’t care about how cold it was. She just wanted to get away from her house… and Hans for a while. Rapunzel calmed herself a bit after walking on the streets. ‘It was just a dream. It was just a dream. It was just a dream’ she kept reminding herself constantly.

“Argh! This is dumb!” she kicked the glass door of a shop. “Shxt!” she yelled. She shouldn’t have done that. Now she had an injured leg and a broken glass door. It hurt as fxck. “Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!” she cried, clutching her leg which was now covered in dark red blood.

She glanced at the shop which seemed like a weapons shop. She also noticed a young, beautiful woman standing nearby. “Is this your shop? I’m so sorry!”

@Meekepeek ~ Nimue Viviane

4 Likes

“I don’t really mind! I do have a lot of clothes I want to give away…” Thei wasn’t a very charitable person, but she loved giving away her clothes to people… because she needed some space. She had three whole rooms dedicated to her clothes and make-up and shoes! She desperately needed to clear some space to buy new stuff and store them.

“This is one of the reasons why I will never have a child again.”

“I… never knew you had a child…” she raised her eyebrows. She didn’t like prying in others’ business, but she was curious. Thei had never imagined Gothel was a mother… Immediately, she changed the subject. Looks like her business wasn’t going very well…

She then asked about Ares. ‘Why did you have to remind me of him?’ she muttered to herself and looked away. She was already miserable enough, and now, Gothel just had to ask her about him. “I still don’t know where he is…” she said in a low voice.

@Kbail ~ Mother Gothel

3 Likes

I shook my head. “That wasn’t what I intended” I just told him as he poured water and filled the cups with instant chocolate. “You live and work at a dinner but you aren’t allowed to grab fresh hot chocolate?” I asked with a surprised tone. “Next you twll me you don’t eat there either” I added.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

A shrug was, according to Bill, an appropriate response to Mikhael’s words. He preferred to ignore his accusation because, honestly, that wasn’t what was on his mind right now. Besides, they only knew each other for a month, so their relationship could not be called a “great friendship”.

Noticing Mikhael trying to keep himself from bursting out laughing, Bill just smirked. “Do you know what does it mean? Giggly juice?” he asked, sitting down on a small chair that was standing on the stage. He tilted it slightly back, lifting its front legs off the ground and swinging it casually from side to side. “Too bad it’s just the drinks.” He muttered from under his bowler hat, the brim of which covered the top of his face.

While Bill was resting in peace, Mikhael took the list of songs (those chosen by the boss, the scary woman) from him without warning. Bill lost his balance and barely managed to stay in the shaky chair. Good thing he didn’t hit the ground and was able to find his poise back. He didn’t know how strong his chest bones were because he wasn’t yet entirely… “fleshed.”

“Of course I did,” he replied with a sarcastic smirk when asked by the boy. “These are GREAT songs.” He snorted and took the list from Mikhael. He looked at it again. Not a single good song. Rolling his eyes, he scrambled his boss’s notes and casually threw them away.

Bill took out of his pocket what he wrote yesterday and handed it to his friend. “This is my list.”

1. Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.
  2. Santa Claus is coming to town
  3. Jingle Bells
  4. The twelve days of Christmas
  5. Silent Night
  6. At the Christmas Ball
  7. I told Santa Claus to bring me you
  8. Viva Le Vent
  9. It came upon a midnight clear

The man smiled to himself at the news that his friend hadn’t got bored yesterday. “Oh, that’s nice,” Bill said, although he had no idea who James was, and he was not very interested in it. “I’m sure he didn’t vanish…,” he assured Mikhael, although, in today’s events, it was not a certainty that Bill could be sure about. “Well, I can’t play hide and seek with you now, and I won’t help you find him. I have to keep rehearsing." He sighed softly, taking the microphone from the stand. He didn’t even get up to grab it.

@elixr ~ Mikhael Braun

2 Likes

I had grabbed a take away coffee and was on my way back when I heard the sound of breaking glass and as I expected, I found someone in front of my shop. The glass was broken and the snow underneath her was red. “Yes I am, come inside” I just said and opened the door for her. As we walked in I used a small orb of water to instantly clean all the blood she is spilling in my shop.
@elixr

2 Likes

Archer
“I havent been paid yet this week I have $15 to my name is all right now. She doesnt let me eat in the dinner for free.” He laughs as he makes two cups “I could have went and got us hot chocolate but it would have been about the same from the diner.” He smiled as he pulled two cups from the cabinet.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“Not the best dinner, got it” I said with a nod. I waited for him to sit down as well. I wasn’t used to these type if interactions, not used to be invited into someone’s house. It was weird and made me feel a bit more guarded than I probably should be.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I handed Genosta his cup it was an old burnt red colored mug and sat down by him. With my own chipped white mug. “Yeah that sounds about right it isn’t the best dinner but they keep enough business.” He said as he smiled at Genosta. He could tell that Genosta seemed almost on edge and he shifted to look at him. “You alright?” Archer asked actually concerned. “If I did something wrong you can just tell me. I guarantee I probably didn’t do it on porous.”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I shook my head. “No, don’t think everything is always your fault, I’m just out of my normal situations, so I’m a bit out of my comfort zone” I explain. “A longer can only take so much socializing before they start to notice this is out of their normal situation” I explain.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
He chuckles and smiles. “Ok I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t on me was all.” He smiled and stood up realizing something. He sat his hot chocolate on the counter and began to dig through a drawer in the kitchen. He pulled out a straw and walked back handing it to Genosta. “Do you want this. I know you mentioned you dont like to take your mask off so maybe this will help. You know so you can still drink.” Archer said as he sat back down he still felt cold and pulled his knees to his chest.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“Sure, let’s keep it at I don’t want to take it off” I said and took the straw and looked at it for a minute. I didn’t even think about how he would react to this but guess there was only one way to find out. Slowly a slit opened from one side to the other creating an opening to stick in the straw but that was pretty much it. Maybe he saw a little bit of an upcoming ring beard and some teeth but that was pretty much all there was.
@bpalmer

This is pretty much how the slit opens but slower. It follows the shape of the smile on the mask. (skip to 5.55)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nGaXY5Gxy4

2 Likes