Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

I shook my head. “That wasn’t what I intended” I just told him as he poured water and filled the cups with instant chocolate. “You live and work at a dinner but you aren’t allowed to grab fresh hot chocolate?” I asked with a surprised tone. “Next you twll me you don’t eat there either” I added.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

A shrug was, according to Bill, an appropriate response to Mikhael’s words. He preferred to ignore his accusation because, honestly, that wasn’t what was on his mind right now. Besides, they only knew each other for a month, so their relationship could not be called a “great friendship”.

Noticing Mikhael trying to keep himself from bursting out laughing, Bill just smirked. “Do you know what does it mean? Giggly juice?” he asked, sitting down on a small chair that was standing on the stage. He tilted it slightly back, lifting its front legs off the ground and swinging it casually from side to side. “Too bad it’s just the drinks.” He muttered from under his bowler hat, the brim of which covered the top of his face.

While Bill was resting in peace, Mikhael took the list of songs (those chosen by the boss, the scary woman) from him without warning. Bill lost his balance and barely managed to stay in the shaky chair. Good thing he didn’t hit the ground and was able to find his poise back. He didn’t know how strong his chest bones were because he wasn’t yet entirely… “fleshed.”

“Of course I did,” he replied with a sarcastic smirk when asked by the boy. “These are GREAT songs.” He snorted and took the list from Mikhael. He looked at it again. Not a single good song. Rolling his eyes, he scrambled his boss’s notes and casually threw them away.

Bill took out of his pocket what he wrote yesterday and handed it to his friend. “This is my list.”

1. Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.
  2. Santa Claus is coming to town
  3. Jingle Bells
  4. The twelve days of Christmas
  5. Silent Night
  6. At the Christmas Ball
  7. I told Santa Claus to bring me you
  8. Viva Le Vent
  9. It came upon a midnight clear

The man smiled to himself at the news that his friend hadn’t got bored yesterday. “Oh, that’s nice,” Bill said, although he had no idea who James was, and he was not very interested in it. “I’m sure he didn’t vanish…,” he assured Mikhael, although, in today’s events, it was not a certainty that Bill could be sure about. “Well, I can’t play hide and seek with you now, and I won’t help you find him. I have to keep rehearsing." He sighed softly, taking the microphone from the stand. He didn’t even get up to grab it.

@elixr ~ Mikhael Braun

2 Likes

I had grabbed a take away coffee and was on my way back when I heard the sound of breaking glass and as I expected, I found someone in front of my shop. The glass was broken and the snow underneath her was red. “Yes I am, come inside” I just said and opened the door for her. As we walked in I used a small orb of water to instantly clean all the blood she is spilling in my shop.
@elixr

2 Likes

Archer
“I havent been paid yet this week I have $15 to my name is all right now. She doesnt let me eat in the dinner for free.” He laughs as he makes two cups “I could have went and got us hot chocolate but it would have been about the same from the diner.” He smiled as he pulled two cups from the cabinet.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“Not the best dinner, got it” I said with a nod. I waited for him to sit down as well. I wasn’t used to these type if interactions, not used to be invited into someone’s house. It was weird and made me feel a bit more guarded than I probably should be.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I handed Genosta his cup it was an old burnt red colored mug and sat down by him. With my own chipped white mug. “Yeah that sounds about right it isn’t the best dinner but they keep enough business.” He said as he smiled at Genosta. He could tell that Genosta seemed almost on edge and he shifted to look at him. “You alright?” Archer asked actually concerned. “If I did something wrong you can just tell me. I guarantee I probably didn’t do it on porous.”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I shook my head. “No, don’t think everything is always your fault, I’m just out of my normal situations, so I’m a bit out of my comfort zone” I explain. “A longer can only take so much socializing before they start to notice this is out of their normal situation” I explain.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
He chuckles and smiles. “Ok I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t on me was all.” He smiled and stood up realizing something. He sat his hot chocolate on the counter and began to dig through a drawer in the kitchen. He pulled out a straw and walked back handing it to Genosta. “Do you want this. I know you mentioned you dont like to take your mask off so maybe this will help. You know so you can still drink.” Archer said as he sat back down he still felt cold and pulled his knees to his chest.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“Sure, let’s keep it at I don’t want to take it off” I said and took the straw and looked at it for a minute. I didn’t even think about how he would react to this but guess there was only one way to find out. Slowly a slit opened from one side to the other creating an opening to stick in the straw but that was pretty much it. Maybe he saw a little bit of an upcoming ring beard and some teeth but that was pretty much all there was.
@bpalmer

This is pretty much how the slit opens but slower. It follows the shape of the smile on the mask. (skip to 5.55)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nGaXY5Gxy4

2 Likes

Archer
Archer’s jaw dropped. “Genosta not to be mean or anything but that was pretty cool.” He was still smiling and settled back in pulling the blanket off the back of his chair and wrapping up in it he was still shaking from the cold. “Your magic never ceases to surprise and amaze me.” he took a big drink of the warm liquid as he tried to warm himself back up. “If you want or need anything just ask.” He mumbled trying to not shake so he wouldnt spill the hot choclate.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“Thanks…?” I said. “But this is different from my powers to turn into a bird, I can’t really explain this that well,” I said and circled my hand once again in front of my face. It has no holes, but I can breathe just fine, see everything, and hear without any problem. “Thanks,” I said again softly as I took a sip.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Im sorry if that came out as rude Genosta.” He said as he realized the mans questioning thank you. “You dont need to explain it. Ive told you that you just are who you are how you are no explanations needed.” He smiled and kept drinking his hot chocolate still shivering horribly. “Ok maybe I am really stupid I cant get warm now at all.” He mumbled as he pulled the blanket tighter.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I nod. “I appreciate that” I said calmly before he complained about being cold. “Then don’t mind me and take a shower” I said with a shrug as I didn’t mind things like manners or being polite.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“No problem.” He replied before he heard what Genosta said next. “That wont help much Im afraid. I will be ok though dont worry too much please.” Archer smiled as he drank more of his hot chocolate. “Genosta?” He asked hoping to keep the man’s attention. “Have you ever had friends before?”
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I shrugged as he refused to take a shower. After that I let out a sigh as I started to think. “I don’t think so, not in my book at least"I said.” I don’t even have contact with my family anymore, let alone know how to maintain such a weak bond that people call friendship"I said.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Well I think you would be a good friend.” Archer said as he settled into his seat a little more. “You say it is a weak bond but you know maybe friendship would satisfy your human curiosity a little bit.” Archer was testing the waters it seemed like him and Genosta were getting along well but he knew just from there converstions today that he was a little stand offish at times.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I shook my head. “You get me wrong. I don’t mean a weak bond like your example. People have so many reasons to make friendships and most are selfish reasons such as not be a loner. But at the same time you just have to do that and that friendship could he over” I said and snapped my fibger at the wordt ‘That’. “Just a wrong word, action even the whisper of someone else or your own mind can break that bond” I said. “People often say those bonds with other people are so precious or special but couples cheat, friends break up, family turn against each other as soon as money is involved, so I keep people in mind but I don’t really like to use those terms as much” I explain. “Probably the reason I’m a loner” I added with a chuckle.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“You just dont like the label then?” He asked trying to make sure he understood what Genosta was saying. “I mean I understand where you are coming from but I will say we are not all as bad as you make us out to be.” Archer was still hopeful that some type of friendship could come of this of at least this wouldn’t be the last time that him and Genosta got to speak and get to know each other and just be. Archer knew Genosta was cynical and a little different in a strange and kind of out there way but be liked it, Heck he felt pretty comfortable around Genosta from the start as absolutely crazy as that made him sound and he knew it made him sound pretty darn crazy.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“Do you know what does it mean? Giggly Juice?” Bill asked. “Probably something dumb… Ehh, I don’t really care… Do you know what it means?” he grabbed another glass of – what looked like water – and drank it. Mikhael immediately spat out the water. “Yuck, expired gin.” he wiped his mouth and lightly pushed the glass away.

“Looks like I spoke too soon…” he paused. “Ugh, ekelhaft! Who even comes to this rotten place?” aaand he continued complaining. Mikhael noticed Bill almost fall of his unstable chair. Wow, was there anyplace worse than this so-called bar. "Whoa! You 'kay? he asked. Mikhael is a world-famous singer, well was a world-famous singer, and now he’s working in this place?

“Of course I did. These are GREAT songs.”

“I’m judging you very badly right now,” he gave Bill a weird look and later realised that he was joking. “Oh,” he looked through the list of songs he was actually going to sing. Mikhael heaved a sigh of relief knowing his friend didn’t write those awful songs. It felt like a 5-year-old kid had written those lyrics.

“He’s either at this home or… somewhere… Well, James’ll be fine.” he brushed it off and got up. "Want me to sing along? I haven’t sung in days. "

@sunflower.flow ~ Very Shippable Guy :grinning:

She walked into the store and looked around. It looked like the lady was selling weapons or something of that sort. Rapunzel immediately realised that she had to apologise to the woman, “I’m deeply sorry! I was-s… I mea-n, I- ugh! I’m just very sorry!” she stammered.

“Stupid woman! You can’t even apologise properly!” she whispered to herself and looked down at her leg. “I-I;m willing to p-pay for the damage…!” she searched her pockets for her business card, then noticed that she didn’t have any pockets. She had come out in her sleepwear.

@Meekepeek ~ Nimue Vivianne

3 Likes

I shrugged. "not just that, if we both were told that we both won 2 million, and I told you that then gave you one million and then it turns out I won another million at the same company so the gave me everything in one go, then people throw in the rumor that we won 3 an told you it was only two so you would think I was fair, how quickly would you believe the rumor? “I ask.” That, happens faster than you could imagine, not to mention, people will always believe that little voice of doubt over the loud screams of trust"I added. “I don’t like to use a term of what it’s meaning isn’t real” I tell him.
@bpalmer

2 Likes