Last line (you read) of your current book

We have first line of current book thread so here is something similar! Post the last line you read of your current book! What book is it? :relieved:

3 Likes

I stand up, pour my coffee, add my cream, walk back to the desk, press record, and then say, “Yes, ready. Go for it. What happened next?”

The seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo

1 Like

And now I’m finally starting to suspect that I should be scared."

1 Like

“Yes,” she said. “We’re home.”

1 Like

Within minutes Danny had transformed into a Rodent of Unusual Size, and helped us all find our way out of the Fire Swamp, once and for all.

As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride

Matthew described the suburb to the northwest of the city where his parents still lived and where little ever happened, apart from the coarsening succession typical in such places: a bank building converted into a drugstore, a church at the town’s old crossroads pulled down for the sake of a mall, and then the mall falling into neglect upon the advent of a second mall positioned, more strategically, next to the throughway.

Lol, a really long sentence in my book Overthrow by Caleb Crain.

What about you @Bookworms !? Interested in what you are reading!

1 Like

Subscribe now! Or get a copy at your nearest stand.

Yes, i got a magazine

1 Like

Bahahahaha. I laughed so hard at this.

1 Like

“Her hands have gotten light, after all, and even if the thief was clumsy, Remy would not have noticed, sitting there on the bed, his attention fixed anywhere but her.”

The invisible life of Addie LaRue

1 Like

Blythe would have to hold on a little longer.

Belladonna

This was going to be a long night.

The Spanish love deception

Boarding school, education in the social graces, introduction to polite society, preperation for marriage - however proper and traditional, still, are these necessarily the best plans for Enola?

Case of the Cryptic Crinoline. An Enola Holmes Mystery - Nancy Springer

1 Like

Added and fixed a tag, as well as an emoji.

And Felix turns to the page and they begin.

A little life

1 Like

Meg cocked her head to one side. “Were you this bossy with Hercules?”

Go the Distance

But I preferred the familiar - Harrison Ford and Whoopi Goldberg, doing what they always do.

My year of rest and relaxation

Once or twice her breathing turned into mild snores. Tomas felt no compassion. All he
felt was the pressure in his stomach and the despair of having returned.

the unbearable lightness of being

“So tell me: What happened next?”

A little life

I didn’t serve him alcohol! That was a soft drink!

the unbearable lightness of being

But this time, when she tried to tell Evangeline what she believed was in the arch, the only words that came out were gibberish.

The ballad of never after

1 Like