Late Night Pub Quiz 27/11/2020

I’m making a the thread early tonight. I will tag the pub quiz tag 30 minutes before with 15 minute reminders. The quiz will be closer to 1:30 probably. Did I do the date right? It’s weird writing it like that.

Who all would like to join tonight?

• Tag me
  • I’ll put the thread on watch
  • I can’t attend tonight.

0 voters

How many questions?

0 voters

@PubQuiz

5 Likes

So, the quiz will be about Mythological Creatures. I will be making the quiz similar to the “Who am I” games but you will have options to choose from instead of openly guessing. My quiz isn’t going to have its usual flare due to the fact I’m having to work on my computer for the time being.

@PubQuiz you have 15 minutes to vote if you want to join. I would do so now.

3 Likes

Question One

I’m considered a wolf but no one knows what I really am. I use to be in France during the late 1700s. I was killed by a woman with a spear.

Who am I?

• Beast of Gevaudan
  • Gargoyle
  • Black Dog

0 voters

@Ana @SnowyStar @TheDancingFryer @Littlefeets @Skyler2 @passionfruit

3 Likes

Question Two

I was built during the acient time to protect tombs. I have the body of a lion but the head of a human. I’m named after a special cat.

Who am I?

• Bastet
  • Sphinx
  • Anubis

0 voters

@passionfruit @Ana @Skyler2 @SnowyStar @TheDancingFryer @Littlefeets @Nil

2 Likes

can i join :eyes: even tho i know nothing

2 Likes

Question Three

I roam the maze of certain King’s palace. The maze is my prison. I have hoofs but I stand on two legs.

Who am I?

• Saytr
  • Minotaur
  • Pegasides

0 voters

@passionfruit @Nil @TheDancingFryer @Ana @Skyler2 @SnowyStar @Littlefeets
@Kiwi yes, you can join. Just vote on the questions that have been posted.

3 Likes

Question Four

I’m depicted in many different forms. I come out when the moon is full. One bite infects my victims with the same curse. Silver is a hoax that has no effect on me.

Who am I?

• Werecat
  • Werewolf
  • Wendigo

0 voters

@passionfruit @Kiwi @TheDancingFryer @Skyler2 @Littlefeets @Nil @Ana @SnowyStar

3 Likes

Question Five

I’m part horse but I reside in the water. I’m known for luring people into the water to be my victims. I can change my form in order to mimic a humans voice and body.

Who am I?

• Kelpie
  • Nymph
  • Banshee

0 voters

@passionfruit @Kiwi @Nil @Skyler2 @SnowyStar @Ana @Littlefeets @TheDancingFryer

3 Likes

For me this quiz is early morning and not late night :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes

afternoon for me :eyes:

4 Likes

Night for me. HEHEHE. (9:25pm) And I’m ahead of you all. MWAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Question Six

I’m know for killing cattle by sucking on their blood. I live in Mexico. I have a hefty body with spikes going down my spine.

Who am I?

• Vampire
  • Chupacabra
  • Dybbuk

0 voters

2 Likes

It’s 2:30 in the morning for me.

2 Likes

I’ve joined the quiz and answered the questions. It’s 3:30 am but I’m up after eating nachos

3 Likes

currently 12:30 am

3 Likes

Question Seven

I’m sometimes confused with Mermaids but I’m not one. I have a female upper body but the tail of a fish. I live in Germany. Most victims of mine are usually male.

Who am I?

• Nymph
  • Nix
  • Siren

0 voters

@Kiwi @passionfruit @Duckling @liyahsdiamond @TheDancingFryer @Skyler2 @Ana @Nil @SnowyStar @Littlefeets

2 Likes

Welcome to the game!

2 Likes

how many questions are there :eyes:

1 Like

Question Eight

I’m a witch know for kidnapping young girls. I have a house that moves around on chicken legs. I am from Russia.

Who am I?

• Baba Yaga
  • The Witch from Hansel and Gretta
  • Evil Fairy Godmother

0 voters

@Kiwi @passionfruit @Duckling @liyahsdiamond @TheDancingFryer @Ana @Skyler2 @Nil
@SnowyStar @Littlefeets

2 Likes

Thank you! I gotta sleep now though

1 Like