Lego video games

I used to play those Lego video games a lot as a kid and I’m not sure why I stopped playing them (probably because school got more time-consuming :sweat_smile:). I got the Lego game for Nintendo Switch last year and I was really excited but I don’t enjoy playing it at all. It seems way less interesting than the ones I used to play on my laptop.

Do you like Lego video games?
Did you play them or do you still play them?
Do you think they are still as enjoyable as they used to be?
Which ones did/ do you play?

2 Likes

I think I remember playing one of them but I can’t remember which one it was at all :joy:

1 Like

Lego star wars. That’s it.
Wait also indiana jones.

2 Likes

Me and my little brother played them all. The. Time.

I wish I still had them, most of the ones we had were for the PS3, but our PS3 broke :sweat: We still have Lego Batman for the Wii, but we rarely get to play it.

Definitely! They were honestly so funny and entertaining as a kid.

Lego Batman, Lego Star Wars, Lego Pirates of the Carribean, Lego Avengers, Lego Indiana Jones, you name it, I’ve probably had it at some point. My little brother also had Lego Worlds at some point, but I don’t think I ever got to play it. I also played Lego Harry Potter at my older brother’s house once.

1 Like

I played this awesome Lego Harry Potter game on my DS. I think I still have it. Wait, I definitely have it. It was years one through seven.

1 Like

yo i got lego marvel heroes 2 for the switch and it’s honestly really good

1 Like

Yeah they’re actually rad ngl

I used to

I don’t know :thinking:

Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Harry Potter :eyes:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity