Let’s converse through songs and bands!

Look at the title, my dudes. Uh, my creativity is gone, so someone else has to start. Sowwy.

This sounds fun, but how do you play?
Do you just write a sentence that has lyrics from a song in it, and someone has to reply with lyrics from another song, as if you were casually talking about something?
Or do we write a paragraph about something that happened, inserting song lyrics in there?

1 Like

I think the first thing.

Hello, hello, hello. (How far we’ve come - Matchbox 20)

Is anybody out there, or am I talking to myself? (Astronaut - Simple Plan) @Music

Hello hello, I’m not where I’m supposed to be :grimacing: (Sober Up - AJR ft. Rivers Cuomo)

1 Like

Well, you don’t know what we can find (Magic Carpet Ride - Steppenwolf)

1 Like

We’re scared of losing something that we’ve never found (Hollywood’s Bleeding - Post Malone)

Something in the way you’re looking through my eyes, don’t know if I’m gonna make it out alive (Teeth - 5SOS)

But we always find a way to make it out alive (History by One Direction)

And i’m not d3ad yet, so I guess I’ll be alright. (Way Less Sad - AJR)

1 Like

Someone told me long ago theres a calm before the storm (Have you ever seen the rain? by Creedence Clearwater)

1 Like

I remember years ago someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love, I did. (Impossible - Shontelle)

1 Like

Wise men say only fools rush in but I can’t help falling in love (Can’t Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley)

1 Like

Heat waves been fakin’ me out, can’t make you happier now. (Heat Waves - Glass Animals)

1 Like

The price of your greed is your son and your daughter. - Blood\Water - Grandson

1 Like

Guess I’ll try and force a smile. (To Die For - Sam Smith)

1 Like

You’re amazing just the way you are and when you smile the whole world stops and stares for a while (Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars)

1 Like

Already know what we’re gonna be, you look so good in this light. (Carried Away - Surf Mesa and Madison Beer)

(say the name of the song and who it’s by, please.)