Let’s Discuss 1x1 RPs

What she said

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

You don’t understand the dynamics dear ixchel

I like 1x1s better than public rps cuz ugh, people, and like it’s easier to manage bcos there aren’t strangers who you haven’t worked with or people you don’t like and overall big thumbs up meets all of my criteria but also then it’s literal POOP to ask the other person to write more (cough so many people) LIKE YOU THINK WE COMFORTABLE HERE. U th0t.

1x1s are like my sanctuary from the evil toxic rp world basiqly

2 Likes

I think y’all are just extra

You say this is extra

Try seeing one week of the rp plot you’d put us in a madhouse

Especially meeke @Meekepeek

1 Like

hihihi.
But where’s the fun in giving people a head’s up to what’s to come, when you don’t you often get the best reactions and situations.
do you know how many times you and Sumana have messed my whole plan by reactions…

* cough* Joanna following Lor and seeing the whole break up scene * cough*

2 Likes

:grimacing:eek

Meeke is perfect though *dreamy sigh *

3 Likes

Didn’t say she wasn’t :eyes:

1 Like

:joy::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

plus the reactions of these two when I pull something out of my hat is amazing.
not to mention it’s really fun when I’m bored to think of new interesting things to do.
I also have something planned for Lor and Rey again and for once it’s a fun thing. but that needs to wait a little.

1 Like

Damn a fun one

1 Like

Yeah, but it was a long time ago. If I do it again, it’ll probably be with a friend.

I’m lazy-

Mystery? :eyes:

1 Like

well fun…at least it’s positive, no fire, no psycho dads, no sudden killing off one of my side characters… something…happy

1 Like

Crazy

2 Likes

I have a guess :eyes:

2 Likes

No

Sure

I’ve read a couple of posts here and there, but not religiously.

Something with the plot of romance. I don’t usually go for romance RPs and I need to branch out my writing :thinking:

2 Likes

Might as well answer these too.

Yes! I have. One of them was a continuation from when the original RP died and we went along with our characters lives together.
Then another one I did in a pm, but it didn’t last that long…

I glance through a couple posts occasionally but I’d like to read through them more often

Anything really! I’m always up for any 1x1 or small group ideas.

2 Likes

100% your guess is wrong :joy:

1 Like

Damn

2 Likes