Let’s Discuss 1x1 RPs

1x1 RPs are pretty self explanatory. It’s where two RPers decide on a storyline, each create some of the characters, and RP with each other. A 1x1 RP can be just as fun as any other RP and can range in length depending on what the two RPers decide on together.

Sometimes a 1x1 RP is always planned to be a 1x1, but sometimes it may start as a full group RP where when the RP dies two RPers continue on their own between their own characters.

Have you ever been part of a 1x1 RP? Would you want to if you haven’t?
Do you read through any 1x1s you aren’t part of?
Are there any types of 1x1s that you’d like to read through or be part of?

@RPers

12 Likes

No, I haven’t been into one, but I want to do it. I just don’t have any fellow RPers to RP with one on one, so… yeh.
I have, but not continued xD
Definitely something with a Fantasy and Adventure lol. Though I’m pretty fine with Mysteries (especially Crime Fiction), I think I will do better with the former genres.

3 Likes
  • My first 1×1 rp was with my forum-wife, @meekepeek after a public RP we were in,died. We decided to continue it as 1×1×1 with @CerealKiller.

• The current 1 × 1 RP I’m in is, Breaking Dawn which is a fantasy-korean themed RP, with @ForeverAngel

I haven’t yet, but I’d love to, if someone recommend me some.

Just like I said, I need some recommendations

3 Likes

Have you ever been part of a 1x1 RP? Would you want to if you haven’t?
I guess… but the other person didn’t reply.

Do you read through any 1x1s you aren’t part of?
No, they’re pretty long and, um… cough I’m lazy.

Are there any types of 1x1s that you’d like to read through or be part of?
I don’t really like 1x1 RPs. Reading them would be quite fun (if I have a lot of time, that is) but being part of one is kinda boring cause you already know the plot twists, endings and stuff.

2 Likes

I beg to differ! Try RPing with @meekepeek she’ll give you more than five heart attacks within a week with her suspenses and secrets twists… Yes, the ending’s already known but you can always add a lil twist with side characters, which, of course matter

3 Likes

:eyes:
But the one I was in was pretty boring and the other person didn’t even care to reply after the 2nd post :roll_eyes:

1 Like

In that case, if you’ve plots or ideas, I might be interested :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, but I have to pass. 1x1 RPs are not really my thing…
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

Generally I like the idea of an 1x1 rp, and I’d love to be in one. I just don’t have anyone to roleplay with. I might discuss it with some of my forum friends, because it seems like a nice idea! I have tried reading some 1x1 rps, but I accidentally exited the forums, so when I came back I did not continue. I would love to be in some kind of cliché romance trope with someone as an 1x1 rp, but only if the characters are lesbians : ) I’m usually not picky in what rps I wanna join in, but a lesbian cliché romance 1x1 rp is a must. I know it’s weird, but well, I’d love it.

2 Likes

It depends on how much you plan beforehand. You can plan everything out, or you can plan how you want to start and come up with stuff on the go. From personal experience, I’ve done a lot of coming up with some plot point ideas shortly before they happen. There’s a lot of coming up with ideas as you go.

3 Likes

I’m down!
Just gimme a cool plot to begin with

Have you completed your story Heavy Hearts?

2 Likes

Yay! I’ll pm you.

My story what? I don’t have any ongoing stories right now. Unless it’s another title? I don’t know. Thanks for asking, I guess? :sweat_smile::black_heart:

2 Likes

Sure, sis in law :wink: :+1:

What do you mean? There’s a story named Heavy Hearts on Episode and the author’s name is Nessie. Do Azrael and Fenrir ring any bells?

2 Likes

:smiling_imp:
Well I wouldn’t want you to get bored, would I? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

My first one was as well 2oth @OhSumana
And I tried also one with @Sylas_Breik57 but due to me being really busy and personally a little lost still, it didn’t work out. Maybe if my current rp’s are dead, I might want to start a new 1x1 but if someone wants before that, I don’t mind trying to do it.

1 Like

Not at all :wink:

1 Like

Huh? Okay, I don’t know… That must be another Nessie. :sweat_smile: I can PM you my actual Episode username though :+1::sweat_smile::black_heart:

2 Likes

You mean 3- k

1 Like

No
1x1x1

2 Likes