Let’s Get to 1,000,000 Replies!

Life Love GIF by Jenni Sparks

1 Like

Good Night Love GIF

1 Like

Apparently it’s mother’s day somewhere so I hope you have a great holiday my son

:eye:

WHO do I have to throw my money at to get restricted section access.

Yessir the day has come :man_dancing:t5:

5 Likes

CHID!!

Okay, first of all, happy birthday!!! I hope you have an amazing day!

Second, if you click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the home page, it’ll show you all the different options for supporting the forums, including gaining access to the Dungeon (formerly the restricted section)

This thread has more information about it:

3 Likes

CHID HI!

2 Likes

CATI MY LOVE

Thank you so much, it’s been a vibe

Ooh always so helpful, thank you!
It is time for the lifelong (not really) dream to be realized… my inner child (again not really) sings

CAM
OMG SPORTING FANCY SHIELD :person_fencing:

5 Likes

lol nice
how have you been?

2 Likes

But really what are you now, like a mod or something??

I’m pretty good—second semester of grade 12 had been SO much better than first and I’ve committed to university so I pretty much just have to coast til grad

How youuu, how’s it been??

3 Likes

oh i’m admin now haha
and i’m glad it’s been better! i’m rooting for you
i’ve been vibing, not a lot has been going on tbh

2 Likes

Nice!!

(my cousin only JUST heard back from her top choice school)

3 Likes

-they say ever so casually :eye: But woah congrats on that!!

thanks bestie :heart_hands:
that’s good, sometimes it’s nice for things to be a lil quiet

Yar many schools be doing May which is like
hey a little late?? like woah
I applied really early so I heard back early too (also I’m doing journalism so it’s like, not that competitive as compared to eng/life or health sc) but I be stressed for some of my classmates because it is also that time of year that if you haven’t heard back yet, it’s likely a rejection

2 Likes

Right??

Which is even crazier from my perspective because I heard back from all the schools I applied to by the end of February

Like, I’d committed to my uni by March because I already knew which school I wanted before I even applied

That’s true

Especially since the deadline to accept is coming up

2 Likes

um je suis confuse

I pay but no section?? sacre bleu fr
Is one time payment not an option or something or is there some kind of waiting period like…

2 Likes

Ya same but I committed like last week lmaooo—I was planning on waiting til June 1 hehe but decided against it

You`re so lucky that you knew so quick tho, I went back & forth excessively

Yes indeed
mac/uoft/waterloo kids been going insane recently

1 Like

haha thank youuu

and yeah, honestly i needed things to be quiet for a while

hm let me check

2 Likes

Better to get it over with, right?

I liked the variety of language courses at the uni I ended up at

Most of the others I looked at only had French, German, Spanish and Italian, maybe an Asian language (usually Chinese if they did) and maybe Russian but that was a huge maybe

Pretty sure my brother just never heard from UofT last year (I don’t think he ever actually wanted to go there but still)

UofT was one of the ones I applied to and I heard from them relatively quickly but I was just applying for a Bachelor of Arts degree so idk if that’s super competitive compared to something like eng or health sci

WELCOME BACK & HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Yeah, so with the Dungeon/18+ section, it’s setup a little differently. When either one-off or continued support is started, the person is put in this group, and then they will have to contact an admin to get the access.

The reason for this is to ensure that it’s only 18+ in the section, and someone under that age doesn’t spend $1 and immediately gain access.

Though I believe Cam has sorted it for you today, lovely. (wink)

2 Likes

super random but it’s smth i wanted to share so

things that are funny about talking to me:
i grew up with a physiotherapist at home and have a big interest in anatomy and medicine, so i’ll randomly blurt things like
“my temporomandibular joint is in pain and i think it’s related to my c1 vertebra being tilted to the right”
like it’s the most casual thing to say in the word

(i said this almost word for word to @winterswhite earlier today)

2 Likes