Let’s Get to 1,000,000 Replies!

Hey everyone! So basically the goal of this thread is to get to 1,000,000 replies! (Which idk if we’ll be able to do, but we can always try)

I got this idea from someone (I forget their username though) from the old episode forums, they made this thread there with the same title (except I feel like replies was spelled replys) and the same concept and everything.

So you can spam this thread with whatever you want or you could just have conversations or talk about how your day went or something that’s bothering you or practically anything! Just make sure to follow the forum guidelines!

32 Likes

Eye am :eye:

2 Likes

Should this be in the forum games section

2 Likes

Yup

3 Likes

Moved to Forum Games and added a competition tag!

3 Likes

Lol I wasn’t really sure

I was going to ask about it but just decided to post it rip

2 Likes

I wonder how many replies we’ll get toooo

1 Like

Hmm :thinking:

1 Like

Hey now hey now now

1 Like

Rip I’m tired but I have stuff to do although I’ll probably procrastinate and not do it but I also don’t want to go to sleep

2 Likes

Too relatable most of the time
Me right nOw

2 Likes

Honestly yeah though, that is me most of the time :joy:
And I’m just a terrible procrastinator too, like I procrastinate wayyy too often

2 Likes

Same, I’m doing hw due tmr

2 Likes

Thankfully I finished my hw due tomorrow in school
But I have a quiz tomorrow in computer science and I’m pretty confused so I have to study for it but I really don’t feel like doing that rip

2 Likes

@Kiwi We have a new thread to spam :eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Yay

I was worried people won’t post and this would die out

Spam this thread as much as you want lol

2 Likes

Same, but I remember the first person who replied was TurboBubble299 :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Oml, how do you remember that lol

2 Likes

I have a screenshot :joy::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Oml, from that long who? :joy:

I know there are screenshots online so maybe there’d be a screenshot of the thread and I could see who made it

2 Likes