o_O

1 Like

It’s gonna take us 50 years to get to that much replies :skull:

2 Likes

skeet skeet yeet that beat with meat

1 Like

I’m hungry

1 Like

I took it after we were told that the forums were moving :sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts:

Yeah, there are some screenshots of the 1M replies thread in a thread on the Episode forums, it’s called The Life Thread :grin::rose::two_hearts:

3 Likes

How do you become a mod?

2 Likes

:joy: we probably won’t get to it (we didn’t on the old forums) but we can still try lol

Plus, having the thread was just nice cause you could just make a random comment like idk, if you have some comment you want to make but it doesn’t fit in a thread and you don’t want to create a new thread or something, then that’s nice
Idk if I’m making sense anymore, I have reached a certain point of tiredness :joy:

2 Likes

You have to apply for it I think, when the applications are open :thinking::rose::two_hearts:

@liyahsdiamond Is this right? :sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh

1 Like

Gah, I was taking a break from the forums so I didn’t know about the new forums until I got back on and it was the new forums

So I never got to save anything from the old forums, it’s sad

And ooh, really? I’ll have to check it out lol

2 Likes

Remember the 10 characters rule? :joy::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I wanna be a mod for I can change my username/title whenever I want…lol

2 Likes

Yes, you have to apply.

3 Likes

Oof, I’d kind of like to become one too but I just joined/I don’t think they’re accepting new ones not but idek

I did want to become a mod in the old forums though lol

2 Likes

I definitely remember this. Probably because I joined in April 2018…

4 Likes

Omllll, yeah

That was so annoying, if I wanted to type like ok then I’d have to say like ok (10 characters)

2 Likes

Yeah, some people from the old forums have their own screenshots, and we also created a Google account where we archived all the roleplays so we wouldn’t lose them! :rose::two_hearts:

3 Likes

What’s the google account? I remember seeing it but I forget what it was

But rip, my first and favorite rp wasn’t archived, The Secret Society
I’m pretty sure it was also the longest rp on the forums?
Gah, that was sad though that it was losttt

2 Likes

Oof, so I have the discourse app and I keep forgetting that this is actually a website and anyone can see my messages and not just people who have an account rip

1 Like

It was called Roleplay Archive, but I forgot the password :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:
Oof, that sucks…

2 Likes