Let’s Get to 1,000,000 Replies!

Ok very strange but yeahhh swagg :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

Omg forgot about that ahha :joy:

1 Like

WOWWWWWW AND HERE I WAS REMEMEBRING AS SOON AS I WAS TAGGED

1 Like

HIIII CHID!

(please check the music PM cause I am trying to figure out one chord jdnacsajvk)

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:
you have great memory :call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

Oooh yeah I’ll do that now!

1 Like

Lying on a Tuesday morning

1 Like

lmaaoo bye XD

1 Like

Oh how the song vid was

1 Like

It was goood
I like
It’s a nice song I’m just surprised it’s not Ariana grande

1 Like

:relieved:
Haha makes sense

1 Like

@elixr the poll battle is a task on the sheet so you have to turn it green and remove my name and place your name there :eyes:

1 Like

@ShanniiWrites hAvE yOu ReAd BeOwUlF?

She was in fifth harmony right?

1 Like

Yess :star_struck:

1 Like

oh and @unsungcheerio we’re going to be impacted in Tobago mostly but some of the volcano ash dust by 20% :full_moon_with_face:
i mean we get impacted by Saharan dust so yeah it makes sense that the wind will blow some volcano dust in my direction just like what’s happening in Barbados currently since they are a little closer to St Vincent.
But I was saying if we get impacted that means Grenada will encounter some ash too because they are right below St VIncent and Trinidad and Tobago is right below Grenada soo oof! :woman_playing_handball:t5:

1 Like

Woah
So
What does that mean, should I be worried >.>

1 Like

NO :star_struck::star_struck:
They sent troops from Trinidad and Tobago to St Vincent to help them out.
Water, a lot of Food, Mattresses and a lot more. Prime Minister of St Vincent thanked our Prime Minister…
That’s so nice but yeah yeah… I’m not really worried but curious to know how Volcano ash dust thingy is like XD

1 Like

The way you took an hour to respond I thought you suffocated and died smh

Wowow that’s nice, love to see that. I heard about St. vincent volcano thingy but I didn’t know where that country was. I know it’s really catastrophic, but the picture this chick took of it was sooo cool skdjfhg
OKAY BUT DONT GO INHALING THE VOLCANIC DUST OUT OF CURIOSITY SMH

1 Like

Power outage in my village right when I was typing smh… they playing tew much…
everything went blackkk :sob::sob: I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF TYPING, BUT i’m happy that what I typed didn’t get earased when i put on back my laptop ha! or else i wouldv’e given a shorter response sighhh
i called them but they knew there was was power outtage in my community but it came backk yayyy so it’s all gouda

sighz you’ve read my mind :pensive::full_moon_with_face::upside_down_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:
i shall do the oposite to test my archeology skills haha