Let’s Get to 1,000,000 Replies!

Zeus then sucked his thumb “You would care! I will make sure you care” he stood up and ran crying.

The next day, Zeus sent lightning bolts at elixr and sarcastic’s house and laughed.

1 Like

they were saved by dilf hades

1 Like

Dilf hades for the win! They shouted

Zeus then fell down of a mountain

1 Like

and ded like his father

1 Like

Then after his ‘death’ people sat down and decided who was going to be the new king or who should inherit mount Olympus. Hera said it should be her as she was his wife, Apollo said it should be him as he was the most youthful and the god of knowledge so he would bless everyone with his youthfulness, music and knowledge. Athena said it should be her because she was the smartness, Hestia just watched, Aphrodite said since she was the most beautiful she should have mount Olympus.

1 Like

but… who took the crown?!

1 Like

idk who?

1 Like

uhhh us!

1 Like

YES!

But none of them could get the crown or Zeus throne as elixr and sarcastic rushed to the thrown, took the crown and sat down. “Boohoo losers we rule Olympus now” Sarcastic said.

1 Like

hhahaahhh yess

1 Like

The other gods were furious but of course they couldn’t match elixr and sarcastic greatness so they nodded.

Cheers to the end of Zeus rule!

@Nil here is the story, please don’t forget to promote it :star_struck: :star_struck: :hot_face:

2 Likes

ILL MEK THREAD YES

2 Likes

yes shall do gladly :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks it was hard work! :disappointed:

Lmao-

1 Like

hi yes
that’s why
they’re crazy

3 Likes