Let’s Get to 1,000,000 Replies!

Felt that :joy:
For awhile I wasn’t active, but not gonna lie I have a slight addiction :sob::skull:

1 Like

I can go a couple months max :skull:
Rp is fun and usually draws me back lol

1 Like

Me too…I been solo on episodes but so dry there no one to speak to nor interrsting convo. All my appdictions are dry >_<

1 Like

FR!
I Lowkey abandoned episode but checked on it for the update and I had maybe two notifications :skull:
None of my old friends are active there anymore and honestly I’m not branching out over there anymore :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

Im tryn to abandon it but I have nowhere to go >_>

Why have a forum accnt if no one contacts u pfft

No one even talks about stories there anymore and its same basic topics or questions ive seen time and time again.

Like a ghost town or maybe im the ghost haha

1 Like

I agree, also why I’m here waaay more but it’s been dry here too :smiling_face_with_tear: tho not quite as bad if ur not addicted like me lol

My search for other forums is very unfruitful tbh :person_shrugging: and not super into like, socials like IG or stuff

But I totally feel what ur saying :sob: me too honestly

Me neither >_< im not a social media type so forums were best thing… and yeah…im defientley addicted v.v been on episides way long cuz habit and nowhere else to be. Same with the few other sites I lurk on :dotted_line_face:

But idk whats next or what to do if I just even try to stop cold turkey

Yeah yeah yeah ik sounds awful >_<

1 Like

Lowkey have the urge to spam this topic :eyes::eyes:

:eye::nose::eye:

Are you a simp?

• Most definitely

0 voters

1 Like

@Ouijaloveletters

I got me a leaner’s permit :thinking:

1 Like

Congrats!!
I have mine, and I’m scared to drive :sob:

2 Likes

congrats that is awesome and amazing!!! @Tina.G you got this!

2 Likes

Okay discobot

1 Like

1 female 2 male

1 Like

@discobot roll 1d2

1 Like

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

Okay

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like