Let’s talk about coffee! ☕️

I’m personally more of a tea person, but as a former barista I realized people have very diverse coffee preferences.
Strong, mild, decaf…
hot milk, cold milk, milk on the side, no mold at all…
High glass, mug…
Sugar, sweetener, clean…
How do you like your coffee? If you even like coffee

@Discussions

☕️

10 Likes

Don’t like coffee :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Prefer tea over coffee but I do love cappuccinos and macchiatos :coffee: :yum:

2 Likes

I like coconut milk in ma coffee cuz I’m weird. :eyes:

Like both but I generally don’t like drinking hot liquids out of glass cups. :sweat_smile:

I’m not sure how I feel about Lysol in my coffee, but I like cream and a tiny bit of sweetener in moi coffee although it may make it too sweet. :eyes:

1 Like

Cuz you’re a quality person *

1 Like

@anon80318563, considering it is in your name why not a tag :eyes:

Anyway, I love coffee itself. Not a huge fan of the whole business behind it tho and the way coffee farmers are treated, but the drink itself is amazing. At one point I used to drink coffee every day in the morning to fully wake up, but I stopped with that, now I just drink it in the evening basically :eyes: I don’t really like a black coffee, that’s slightly too bitter for me even though I would drink it. But I’m really more a cappuccino or sometimes latte macchiato person :see_no_evil: I don’t like it sweet tho, so no to very limited sugar.

3 Likes

I prefer coffee over tea. I don’t really like tea. Although, I don’t drink coffee that much either.

1 Like

I like the McDonald’s mocha but other than that, coffee just makes my head hurt for some reason.

2 Likes

I prefer tea. The smell of coffee is a little too strong for me.

2 Likes

Let’s talk about how tea is so much better than coffee.

So many flavors, doesn’t taste terrible…

3 Likes

McDonald’s sell coffee? :hushed:

2 Likes

I LOVE cappuccino and frappuccino! I like it to be between strong and medium… never decaf, because what’s the point? Never black because I like mine to have a little milk or cream and some sugar.
I don’t like the ‘fake’ frappuccinos that are mostly ice, a lot of milk, and hardly any coffee.
Before quarantine, I used to go to Starbucks on the weekend and have a frappuccino (or cappuccino when the weather was cold) while writing my story. :sunflower:

3 Likes

Is it a crime to say I prefer tea? The only kinda coffee I like is coffee with milk and lots of baileys cream, but we can discuss that in the Restricted Section :wink:

@Discussions

5 Likes

Dude I opened the thread and even I prefer tea :joy:

2 Likes

Y e s

1 Like

I prefer tea too!

2 Likes

That discussion needs to happen!

And no, I worked as a barista and even I say tea is better :joy:

2 Likes

Tea’s okay, and I drink it sometimes, but coffee is my preferred drink :coffee: :yellow_heart: :sparkles: :sunflower:

1 Like

Ewww coffee.
I don’t like coffee one bit, not even the smell of it.

1 Like

Poll Time! :coffee:

Which is better, in your opinion?

• Coffee :coffee:
  • Tea :tea:
  • Both :heart_eyes:
  • Neither :nauseated_face:

0 voters

3 Likes