Let’s talk about global issues and problems

All around the world, we are have some kind of issue or problem. Whether it be in our own country of birth, the place we are living, or just something we heard about in another country. No country is perfect.
Which makes the world imperfect! We can’t all agree on how to do things and the world suffers. Things from climate changes and Overpopulation, to a lack of resources and technological problems.

Sooo…

Let’s talk about global issues and problems!

9 Likes

:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

There’s a ship somewhere In the ocean and has a lot of oil. They are using anchors for it.

• War
  • Climate Crisis
  • Human Rights Crisis
  • Pollution
  • Lack of Government Leadership
  • Animal Crisis
  • Police Brutality

etc.

1 Like

Which do you think is our worst issue?

1 Like

All of them. not which. everything. i cant decide.

1 Like
  • Poverty
  • Natural Disasters (Earthquakes, Typhoons/Hurricanes/Cyclones, Volcanic Eruptions)
  • War and terrorism
  • Racism
  • Police brutality
  • Climate change
2 Likes

There are a lot of problems, I can’t list em all. Prejudice is a huge one, though.

1 Like

Fair enough.

Which do you think is the worst problem?

1 Like

That’s true. Prejudice is a huge one.

1 Like

In my country, I’d say that it’s more on poverty and other social issues such as police brutality, increasing inequality between different social classes, the recently-submitted anti-terror act, freedom of the press, ambush attacks made by rebel groups, marginalization, and access to health care.

But on global scale, I think they’re all equally bad.

2 Likes

May I ask what country you live/are from or what continent if you wish not to say?

1 Like

I live in the Philippines. It’s a country in Southeast Asia.

1 Like

Yes, yes, I know where it is. (wink) You’re only a few hours or something behind me… well, Aussie is a few hours, so you many be about 6, I think.

1 Like

It’s 5:30 in the afternoon here, so I’m 5 hours behind :smile:

1 Like

Damn. I was close.

1 Like

In my opinion some of the biggest problems.

• Equality, in a very broad way of the word. Both socially including things as discrimination, but also economically.
  • Global warming
  • Poverty and food related issues as result.

I might think of more later but this is just on top of my head now.

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re all pretty much at the top of my list too.

Well in Canada I’d say our main problem is how we treat our indigenous people
I mean, the last residential school only closed in 1996 which is so soon ago wtf
And indigenous people are just victim of such prejudice in like healthcare and other things which is so sad, like, they were the first people here and we really just treated them awfully. Idk I don’t get that but nyway

A global issue would definitely be global warming especially since some people :grinning: don’t believe it’s a thing :grinning: despite evidence to support otherwise :grinning: and the fact that it has to be a global effort or nothing will happen smh

3 Likes