Let’s talk back to school!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hi there! Your reaction is probably the same as mine! You’re not ready for the responsibility of doing stuff to keep your grade up so you don’t fail your classes and you don’t want to start it again!

Or you’re an adult who now has to deal with bills and taxes and jobs and…more responsibilities.

Anyways…when do you go back? And what sort should of things are you bringing that you’d highly recommend to somebody else? And just talk about other back to school stuff so we can all suffer together…yay.

12 Likes

For me it’s back to university, but in October :joy: I couldn’t deal with all the stuff right now so I’m glad I still have some time.
I mean, school wasn’t that bad for me, because I’m an easy learner. But the people were constantly getting on my nerves…
Now at university I can avoid those people, so it’s better now, but there are a lot other things that make me stressed.
And if someone offered me to go back to school…NO. Never.

3 Likes

I hated going back to school. In Melbourne, it’s only been a few weeks since term three started in most schools, so I don’t know :joy::green_heart:

2 Likes

i’m starting high school yayy :expressionless:

loads gun

2 Likes

I have to worry about going back to school AND results day :sweat:

2 Likes

I don’t wanna go back.

But I start in early September. I start my junior year with a lighter schedule and slightly more work. At least I don’t take Global History anymore.

2 Likes

I still need to do my summer work.

2 Likes

Nooooooo. I don’t wanna go

3 Likes

I go back in three weeks and I’m honestly sooooooo excited! Like it’s about time this summer break ended

3 Likes

So I usually like school (hate the homework though) but I am kinda scared because I didn’t really fit in last year and I sat alone at lunch all year and was just so stressed about homework and stuff because I kept putting it off and kept having to do it at lunch… ugh it was a mess.

3 Likes

I’d reccomend getting lots of notebooks lol and sturdy folders, a lot of my folders have fallen apart- like my paper ones so I’m just going to get plastic more sturdy ones this time round. I’d recommend getting lots of notebooks because there’s a lot of stuff you’re probably going to need to take notes of and loose leaf just get’s everywhere and it’s just really easy to lose that kind of paper, so I’d rather be disorganized in a notebook than have a bunch of papers everywhere.

2 Likes

I liked school but I dont want to go back.

My least favorite thing about going back is having to wake up in the morning. I am NOT a morning person. :sob: I’m happy, I just hate dragging myself out of bed.

2nd least fave thing about going to school are the kids who dont try and they waste time complaining instead of just doing their work and getting it over with.

4 Likes

That’s me right there, like can’t even get anything done and getting it all out helps me

5 Likes

My school started on the 7th.

1 Like

I dont mean complaining to friends stuff. I more mean interrupting the class and refusing to do anything. You’ll prob regret it later.

6 Likes

Oof, it’s near…

4 Likes

Any ideas for school supplies?

Wow 21 days ago :joy: school night tonight yet I’m going shopping

1 Like

Sucks to be you.

1 Like

Honey I’m beyond happy :joy:

1 Like