Let’s talk military!

I would be one of those humans. I’m pretty sure my medical history would be enough to deem me unfit to serve.

1 Like

Shook

1 Like

It’s shocking how militarized the Air Force Auxiliary is. :skull:

2 Likes

I thought you were like
15-16

3 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

I wish lol.

2 Likes

I don’t really know what that is
Can you explain a bit about it?

1 Like

You’re quite mature for your age ngl

2 Likes

I’m only more open about my age because I don’t care what people think of me. :skull:

3 Likes

Good approach to life

2 Likes

What’s IDF?

2 Likes

Me. Legally blind with a limp. And I can’t run.

3 Likes

Israeli defense force

2 Likes

Where do you live!? I’m in America and you have to be eighteen!

2 Likes

I think the army itself is different from the auxiliary thing

1 Like

I’m clueless XD

2 Likes

So am I ngl

2 Likes

It’s called C.A.P here. If you stay in it for a certain amount of years, in the Air Force (if you join) you are automatically one/two ranks higher than starting rank. I wanted to stay longer if it wasn’t militarized the way it was because they owned planes and I want my pilot’s license/start building hours of flying time. We get uniforms, that have a million and one components to it. We have three uniforms, a workout one we wear the second Tuesday of the month for like an “exercise day”, we run 3 miles, do a crap ton of push-ups and squats for 3 hours. On the first Tuesday of every month, we wear our “blues” which is the very formal uniform. And for every other meeting the typical, camo outfit which is the hardest one to put on, it takes me 15 minutes to change into it properly. :skull: At the start of every meeting it’s the pledge then we go outside and march. It depends on what flight you’re in but after you sit down and discuss tests and promotions and stuff or you’re outside and practicing commands and drill. I hate doing drill, I always trip when I’m doing certain movements like the about-turn. Randomly, we have quizzes and stuff, you’re in a room with a flight leader and they’re questioning you about planes and the military. They go around, place a ruler between your feet making sure you’re standing properly, check the rest of your uniform. If they find something wrong, they’ll call you out, loudly. Another thing is the commands, they’re like full-on screaming at you to turn, march and to answer them. You have to yell at them back and my voice isn’t that loud so they ask me to say it louder. There’s so much more but the screaming and drill stuff is a no.

1 Like

I live in New York lol, it’s not the actual Air Force but a unit of it. If you’re old enough we have missions, you can go look for missing planes and stuff. You can join at 13. :eyes:

1 Like

Woah

2 Likes