Let’s Think About the Future!

What does your ideal future look like? It can be anything. For example, you can talk about a dream job, schooling, living condition, etc. anything.

I’d say to be really successful financially :star_struck: — hopefully. Let’s discuss!!

@Discussions

7 Likes

Travel :star_struck:

*And work in England when I go there

I’d love to travel too

1 Like

I’ll go to college and get a degree in either design or marine biology. (Might study abroad!) After I’m finished with college I’ll be 22 and I’m gonna start working, get married, and have some children in the near future.

Same! I don’t have to be a millionaire, (although that would be nice) but I would like a nice house and a few luxuries here and there.

1 Like

I’d love to be involved in art in the future, and I hope to be able to go to a nice college
Also I wish to have 2 dogs and 2 cats :dog::cat:

1 Like

Being an engineer and working at a prestigious company in a high-profile position. :eyes:

Or maybe I could become an Actuarian, my dream job… but who knows.

I feel like if I settled down, I’d get bored soooo easily. I’d love to travel the world since I feel like I’ve been living in a bubble my whole life

Finally get a medical field job. The medical coding and billing is my main goal right now.

Ah :pleading_face:
I actually really wanna be a comissioned artist :))

I feel like if i improve enough i might have a chance :joy:

First i need to stop chickening out about drawing sketches :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I want to become a detective or a spy! :female_detective:
Or maybe a fashion designer! :dress: :boot:
AND DO A WHOLE BUNCH OF TRAVELING! :airplane:

1 Like

After getting my law degree, I’ll become a famous politician with a rich husband living in a nice house, living a luxurious lifestyle. I’m passing laws that help black people!

BE A MODEL OR A FASHION DESIGNER OR BOTH

Bump x3

I would like to have a pool
Or maybe a hot tub

Closed due to inactivity