Let's Complain About... The Episode Forums!

You’ve heard me hiss when I have to look on the Episode forums and the light mode violates my eyes.

It really doesn’t take much to add a dark mode option and pronouns in the bio. Like, no work at all!

11 Likes

Pronouns would be a lifesaver, honestly. Like I know I have joke pronounson here but- :joy:

11 Likes

And I love how they tell me to talk to another mod about my complaints, but when I do, they never even respond to the Pm. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: They’re so quick to flag me, but when I confront them or ask them about it, they ignore.

14 Likes

Literally a lot of months ago, a girl that just joined the Episode Forums was asking for help for her story 'cause she had an error, when I was trying to help her she was so rude and she was like that she already found the error and she called me a “Dumbo” and then when I tagged one mode he just flagged the girl and the thread. I was grateful & I thanked him. But a few days later she was still being so rude and the mode wasn’t doing anything. I mean we all know what the mode was doing… literally banning innocents people. Also, the girl that was being so rude isn’t still banned I think :woman_facepalming:.

Also, when I got banned just for autocorrect and then they thought I was underage :woman_facepalming: (which i made a thread on this forum about it). But the worse thing isn’t that, they suspended me till march 13 3020 (i got “suspended” on march 13 2020) and i was like WTF, no offense but the mode didn’t even put an effort on saying i was banned for life :woman_facepalming:. And also they flagged my thread that they thought i was underage.

21 Likes

Facts!! Like they’ll ban people for standing up against the mods and having their own opinions against the forums, but they won’t ban people when they are actually really rude or just trolling.

11 Likes

That sucks! Honestly, they will ban you for the stupidest thing.

6 Likes

And don’t even get me started on the Queer Contest Thread. I could go on for hours.

15 Likes

They really said “Straight people should take a step from this contest” and argued about them entering and denied themsleves saying that even though it was still on the thread.

16 Likes

I CAN FINALLY TYPE LIKE THIS

20 Likes

BRING IT ON GIRLL!

9 Likes

They couldn’t handle my critisism, one of them moderators got so salty he locked the f*cking thread and replied to everyone in a sassy tone. Haha

13 Likes

LMAO

4 Likes

HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU CAN’T FREAKING TYPE IN ALL CAPS? TF IS THAT ABOUT?

16 Likes

Right!
Every Time I was trying to make the point of being angry, it was all “Body is Unclear.” The body is not unclear, it’s just caps lock. It’s not going to hurt you.

14 Likes

Wait…I CAN FINALLY LINK THIS WITHOUT GETTING FLAGGED!!!

10 Likes

“Body is Unclear”
Then get some f*cking glasses cheif.

19 Likes

Ok I admit they don’t have the lagging problems we do, but that’s because I’m a broke-ass beach

14 Likes

Your forums are way better, they couldn’t handle your power

16 Likes

I still think “discobot” is a better name than “EpiBot” :eyes::rose::two_hearts:

13 Likes

Yes it is!!

7 Likes