Let's Complain About... The Episode Forums!

Screw it! I’m never getting my account back.

Let’s talk about the crappy decisions Episode makes on their cursed light-mode forums!

Just don’t name and attack people who aren’t here to defend themselves :wink:

50 Likes

I hate the way a certain mod moderates things, he, he throws a section that says pocketgems reserves the right to ban you for any reason.

20 Likes

It’s going to be my favorite thread ever :joy:.

8 Likes

Amazing :smiling_imp:

They simply don’t care about their users, the background and roleplay decisions were the worst ones ever made :joy: The users they are defensive as hell and feisty and the kissups on the forums, ya know the one with the big reps, could be wrong and would get 20 likes. :unamused:

13 Likes

Everything about them is crappy. Now they’re just flagging everyone to the point where their getting suspended or banned.

11 Likes

People can’t handle when someone has an unpopular opinion unless its an ‘unpopular’ opinion that everyone has (literally everyone hates featured stories, that’s not unpopular)

12 Likes

they don’t like doing work cos their peak is over with now and they don’t put effort in on updates and the mods are weenies

discobot is a babe tho (;

11 Likes

Then they’ll wonder why all their users left :upside_down_face::rose::two_hearts:

8 Likes

@discobot

4 Likes

You got that right ;))

15 Likes

:joy: im blushing

5 Likes

At the beginning, it was fun. But then they started making decisions for their brand and name that made me question their intelligence. It got rough to be on there. After they got rid of the Role-playing section, they started going flag crazy and shutting down any topics that even had the mention of their decisions. Yet when someone was openly stealing someone’s art, they did nothing. They left the topic up and didn’t do anything. Along with not banning the user who caused the entire issue.

Just my thoughts :face_with_monocle:

17 Likes

Right!

4 Likes

Anything you say over there can be considered “racist”.

13 Likes

bruh you’re giving me vietnam flashbacks

8 Likes

L I G H T M O D E

8 Likes

Don’t remind me :woman_facepalming:t4:

7 Likes

Episode is what the word irrational would be like if it was a person.

11 Likes

it hurts my eyes

6 Likes

This was my confession :joy::rose::two_hearts:

13 Likes