Let's Create! 2 Pottery App!

Alright, this app lets you create your own pots. You get to follow other users on the app plus comment and like their creations as well. There is a section that is called your Studio you can put the pots that you don’t sell there. You create pots then sell them to get more money in-game. You do have to pay for the subscription to get more colors but it’s only 3.99 dollars a week. I really love this game since I use to play the old version and the new version. I need to make more pots on there since I got busy with the beginning of the year. Here are some of the ones that I have created.

@Artists
@Gamers

4 Likes

Wow. They look so real

1 Like

Yep, they use a realistic art engine behind it. It’s so pretty! Mine aren’t nowhere near the best on the app.

1 Like

Wait what… this is soo cool! I love this so much :anguished:

1 Like

That’s so cool!

I really like the derpy eye one :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

You should download the app!

I used to have this app a while ago. I used it all the time and created little pottery art. It made me get into pottery.

I have honestly forgot about this game. Imma get it again :sob: :raised_hand:t5:

1 Like

I love this app too! I uninstalled the first version a long time ago but I like the newer version of the app.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity