Let's get rid of our unreads - challenge ✨

So uh… I’m sure that I’m not the only one whose unreads look like this :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

😱

Screenshot_20200528-153219

I’ve been a lazy duckling when it comes to reading stuff and I’d like to change that :eyes::eyes::green_heart:
So I’ll do a getting rid of my unreads challenge and you can all join in too :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

The rules/how to participate:
•Take a screenshot of your unreads count before you start and post it on this thread and post another screenshot of your unreads count in a week when the challenge is over :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
•Try to reply to as many of your unreads as possible, but just reading through them counts as getting rid of them too :eyes::sparkles:
•Don’t just hit the dismiss button, that’s cheating :eyes::eyes::green_heart:
Have fun :eyes::sparkles::tada::green_heart:

The person who reads through the most of their unreads will (maybe) get a prize and bragging rights :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Also make sure to join the @Challenges challenges tag for more challenges and competitions related to being active on the forums :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles: (just tap on the tag and then on join :eyes::sparkles:)

13 Likes

I’d like to join this, but… :pleading_face:

7 Likes

I love how your unreads look :heart_eyes::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
Your challenge will be to keep at this number then :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

7 Likes

TIL those mean unreads lol. Challenge accepted! I don’t have that many, I should be able to get rid of them quick.

3 Likes

How many do you have? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

I just noticed the unread tab, I thought you meant the categories lol. They’re sorta unread?

There’s no way I’m getting rid of that number :eyes:

4 Likes

Then your challenge is the same as @/astxrism’s challenge, keep your unreads at that number (but get rid of your new threads) :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

4 Likes

105 :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

How can you stand having so many tabs open? Lmao I can’t even keep 2

5 Likes

I can’t stand it either! But since my teachers like to have their necessary items to complete their work in a million and one places, I’ve resorted to this. :expressionless:

3 Likes

My teachers also send it everywhere, that’s why I logged in on my phone to get notified. It’s so much easier.

3 Likes
Lol

5 Likes

I only have 4 unreads. :joy:

2 Likes

I want to participate and screenshot mine, but please don’t be mad at me for using light mode.
I swear. I tried switching to dark mode three times already but I ended up switching back to light mode because it’s easier on the eyes for me. :sunflower: :coffee: :sparkles: :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Here…

4 Likes

Screenshot_132

:eyes: (I can try)

4 Likes

Literally the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen

4 Likes

That’s not hard for me. I clear my unreads every time I’m online, and a new one comes up. It bothers me when I have so many.

3 Likes

I um…have too many tabs um…

And I have a rason for having them all.

4 Likes

We down to 46 bois :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes