Let's read my cringe childhood blogposts!

Inhales-

So before I even give out the link let me state. I WAS 11 YEARS OLD CUT ME SOME SLACK! So I recently found my old blog from 2012 where I was writing inspirational quotes and paragraphs-

I’ve been supportive since 2012 let’s gooo. I just made this thread to share and discuss and have a laugh because it’s honestly hilarious. Give me some feedback! Or how you feel after reading it. :wink:

Link: http://theamazingpink.blogspot.com/

Fun Fact: I kinda hate pink now, Ironically.

typinggg

4 Likes

Oh boy. Here we go. You saw my ninth grade poem, right?

1 Like

Oh, this is on Blogger! I was thinking of making a queer advice column

1 Like

Ok, no, Blogspot. What’s the difference?

1 Like

I’d love to read it! And I have not~

I feel so old-

It used to be called blogspot what-

Pretty sure it’s still all under the same domain, Just changed the name.

Angsty fifteen year old me. Still angsty four years later.

2 Likes

Oooohhhh

1 Like

Sorry if you can’t read my handwriting

1 Like

It also should be “whatever you do”

1 Like

Gives me Avril Lavinge vibes

Uh, thanks?

1 Like

I love your blog posts because they’re so positive and inspiring. Many people, especially during their preteen years, tend to write more angsty stuff in their diaries or digital platforms, but I love how the purpose of your blog was to inspire people to do the right thing.
I also love your special note. :sunflower: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

cough ME cough

1 Like

Yeah! But sometimes we totally need to rant, especially when things aren’t going well in our lives.

1 Like

Exactly. I had a lot to write about referring to angst…

1 Like

Haha Thanks! I guess 11 year old me accomplished something. I think the irony is that I wasn’t happy at this time. I grew up with a dysfunctional family and competitive nature alongside emotional neglect/abuse. And whilst I did act out later on in life I didn’t at this time which inspired me more to not be affected by what was happening at that time.

2 Likes

I think its really cute!

1 Like

Hehe Thanks!!!

1 Like