Let's take over the forums ๐Ÿ˜ˆ (with duck pfps ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฆ†) (Duck drawing tutorial included!)

Quack! :duck:
Iโ€™ve gotten back into drawing ducks recently and Iโ€™ve decided to try to take over the forums with duck pfps (and Usercard bgs for those who love their pfp too much) :eyes::green_heart::duck::smiling_imp:

How do we join/help?

So you can either request me to draw you a duck in this thread or follow the short duck tutorial Iโ€™ve created to make your own duck pfp! :duck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
(Iโ€™ll draw every request as long as itโ€™s appropriate, but it could take some time!)

*very* short tutorial

1. Draw an oval/egg and a circle!

Those will be the head and body later! I wonโ€™t go much into drawing the body as most people prefer a zoomed in pfp anyways.If you want to draw the full body and need help, feel free to message me or reply on this thread.

2. Connect the circle and oval with 2 bows and draw the other bows as shown in the picture

Those will be the beak of the duck. :duck:
The connection between the circle and oval is the neck. :duck:

3. Add a circle for the eye and an oval for the wing

I think this is self explanatory.
You can also remove the part of the circle that will be hidden under the beak if you donโ€™t plan to just draw over it. :duck:

4. Add details & 5. Colour

Add a bow for the breathing hole and make the eye more detailed.
You can also add hairstyles or other accessories to your duck!
Finish your duck by colouring it and then share it below and use it as your pfp! :duck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

It would be rad if everyone participated in this, so we could all scare Deluge by being ducks :eyes::green_heart::duck: (Donโ€™t tell him about this thread :eyes::green_heart:) jk, I just like ducks

Request form!
How would you like your duck to look like?
Any reference pictures?

22 Likes

Yeeee. Iโ€™ll do it later.

2 Likes

Beak :eyes:

This sounds like a great idea :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you, time to edit this! :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

It is! Just donโ€™t tell deluge :shushing_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Do It Now, Remember It Later plays

1 Like

Ahhh yess rad :star_struck: :partying_face::partying_face:
Iโ€™m the one and only duckdog :duck::dog2:

4 Likes

omg omg I want a lil angel duck
tomorrow

1 Like

Weโ€™ll finally find out how many wings angel ducks have :star_struck::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

YES :innocent:

1 Like

So the panther-duck-goose-hybrid might be a thing? :thinking::grin:

3 Likes

Oui :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Tribrid

1 Like

Except for the goose part :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

HoNk

:pleading_face::broken_heart:

1 Like

If it fails we could go for a foxduck, unless @FoxyLolz wants it. :fox_face:

2 Likes

Hehe

1 Like

Wwwwhhhyyyyโ€ฆ

1 Like

Potatoe-duck? :potato::duck: Forgive me as I could not do any better. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I should just stick to humans. Maybe Iโ€™ll try again later.

2 Likes