Let's talk about AI technology!

Considering how popular it is, I’m surprised there isn’t a thread on ai technology yet :thinking: I’ve heard a lot of mixed opinions on it, but what do you guys think?

And I mean any kind of ai, like text generators, chat bots, art generators, image editors, animation ai, etc

Some links! (So far)

Feel free to suggest more

5 Likes

I love this.

2 Likes

Omg that looks so cool! I only know about those as discord bots, I didn’t know there was a site for them :eyes:

2 Likes

Let me know which characters you pick! If a character isn’t already there, you can create it.

2 Likes

I haven’t really tried it out much, but I was thinking of trying to make a bot for one of my characters so I can envision them better

It looks like it would be fun

2 Likes

You should do that!

2 Likes

Ooooh… this looks interesting. I should give this a go.

Also, tweaked/added tags

2 Likes

Yes, please do! I’ve created my own characters. Well, they’re anime characters that were already created, but I just made them on the site.

2 Likes

Maybe I should add links for sites to the main post?

2 Likes

Good idea.

2 Likes

Alrighty, I’ll have a go a bit later.

2 Likes

I added one more link to an AI RPG, but if anyone has more suggestions feel free to comment :eyes: I love trying out these sites

Kinda random, but has anyone else tried using chatgpt to develop characters? It’s surprisingly helpful at giving ideas

1 Like

I haven’t, but I asked it what happened to Abraham Lincoln, then compared it to Google to see if it was right. It was. Just making sure.

1 Like

Oh yeah, a lot of the information is pretty accurate! I’ve been experimenting with it

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that the information was correct. It was cool.

1 Like

It’s also helpful for giving answers to specific questions I have while writing stories not sure how accurate though

Blurred for disturbing content. Discretion advised.

1 Like

That’s… Yikes. The bot seems to have detailed information on that, probably from articles online?

1 Like

Yep. It’s very much yikes.

1 Like