Let's Talk About......Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba!

I really need to finish watching this, I’ve really enjoyed the parts of it that I’ve actually seen. I just keep putting it off

1 Like

The art and animation of this anime is SUPERB. I love how beautifully-made it was. The demon-slicing is also lowkey ASMR lmaoooo. I find myself re-watching the episodes because of how amazing the visuals are. I’m currently reading the manga and I can’t wait to see it on the anime version.

The movie also made me cry especially during that scene where [spoiler] and [spoiler] :pensive:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity.

Reviving because I started Demon Slayer.

Ahhh, I’m only on the second episode, but I already love it! @anon68003072, come talk to me!

AHHH IT’S SO GOOD

THEY GET CROWS?! SO JEALOUS!

I wanted to slap Zenitsu too. And then we saw his electric breathing.

So, I finished season one. Do I need to watch Mugen Train? Does that wrap things up?

1 Like

Yes watch Mugen Train
It’s not the end of the whole story
It just ends the arc that’s teased at the end of season 1
Season 2 is actually being released really soon

1 Like

Got it.

1 Like

It looks like it’s actually split into six episodes, which is better than a whole movie. Means I can take breaks.

1 Like

Ohhh
Yeah I hear the episodes version is slightly different to the movie but turns out the same
Technically I can watch both but I’ve only seen the movie

1 Like

Well, the episodes are what I’m presented with. Not really a fan of the fact that it’s subbed, but that worn stop me.

1 Like

Damn! They don’t have the last episode of the Mugen Train arc!

Closed due to inactivity