Let's Talk About......Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba!

Here, you can talk about Kimetsu No Yaiba in all it’s glory :heartpulse: :triumph: :ok_hand:

For all my manga readers, including me, if you wanna talk about the manga, blur it and write “Manga Spoilers Ahead” so that anime only’s don’t get spoiled!

Anyway, have fun!
:flower_playing_cards: :wilted_flower:

3 Likes

Lowkey crushing on:

Really hated this character at first, he was hella annoying, I mean, EVERY second you have to act like the whiny annoying kid? But then my boi said:

I was like, okay fine, I expected hella strength because he is a demon slayer, but I doesn’t change the fact that he doesn’t complain to much. Annoying by day, Bada** by night? I can tolerate it.

And This motherf^cker right here is ANNOYING! No excuse, everyone has a crappy backstory he gets no pass, he’s just insane for no reason, keep ya demons to yourself. :rofl: I don’t mind that he hurt NEZUKO as precious as she is she is a demon, he was proven wrong and accepted it the hard way so thats kinda cool:

These just came to my head IDK xD

1 Like

Rengoku is my mans bro.

Don’t let me catch you lacking out here. :rofl:

LMAO! I got ma sword ready!

But in all seriousness, do you have theories or something?

1 Like

I read the manga so I can’t really say anything lmao.

Unless you read the manga, i don’t wanna spoil XD

1 Like

Damn, I’ll read itt leaving off the last episode, I just spoiled myself and my baby just gonna die like that?

But I’ll be posting manga pics as I’m reading, I’ll be back to talk about crap that’s already happened.
:astonished:

1 Like

Yes please lmao, also if you talk about the manga, blur it, and if you wanna send pics, pm me haha

1 Like

Added Anime & Manga Sub-Category (and discussion, anime, and manga tags) + Thicc bump, broskis! :sunglasses::dizzy::surfing_man:

1 Like

Hell yeah

1 Like

Anyone else hyped for the Demon Slayer movie coming out in October? I for one will find out a way to watch it by will by way. Any plans to get to watch it somehow despite its uncertain release date anywhere other than Japan?

2 Likes

There’s a movie? :eyes:

1 Like

Yepperoni. Infinity/Mugen Train. :eyes:

1 Like

I need to finish kimetsu no yaiba :sob:

1 Like

You shoulddd. But I get your feeling. I’ve been procrastinating on finishing so many anime.

1 Like

i didn’t have the login information for perhaps not my account so i stopped but it was so goood and i have the info now

2 Likes

Ah, I see. That’s not a problem for me because of, uhh, ahoy mateys, so I have to remember anyways. :joy: You can just look up what last you remembered and find the episode you were on.

1 Like

I might try and find some bootleg on a website or some sh’t, as a manga reader, I am hype to see this arc animated AND everyone’s reactions.

2 Likes