Let's talk about it! - Omegaverse

OMS I just read the side chapter and realise Keith is still a big D, the friend’s name is Josh, Yeonwoo is still a fool and Dane is still someone I’d tap anytime

1 Like

I’m really only gonna read the side stories to see Dane one last time :sob:

1 Like

You won’t be disappointed :wink:

1 Like

Added a couple tags

1 Like

The amount of omegaverse tiktoks on my for you each page-

1 Like

I think I’ve only seen maybe 2 or 3 accounts consistently on the matter, but of course I followed them on the spot lol

1 Like

I’ve had the time today to finished another manga called Unromantic, I don’t have much to say about it plot/story wise, if you don’t mind nsfw content I suggest giving it a read.

This omegaverse was very different from one’s I’d previously seen. For one beta’s didn’t technically exist, after puberty everyone was either an Alpha or Omega, and to add a little spice to the pot, the societal roles of omegas and alphas were reversed but not in the extreme way that most stories have it. I really liked the way that the manga said it so I’ma just quote it.

In the beginning there was an Alpha and omega.
The omega was strong and wise, so he led the two and went out hunting.
The alpha, well he was just…there. He came to love this cool omega and that was how the omega was about to conceive children. Of course in that harsh world, the omega was the one who had to go through child birth and go straight back to hunting.
Because the omega was STRONG!
From then on, the omega’s grew even bigger and smarter, thus becoming natural leaders. The alphas, well they were still just…there as usual. Though there were complications, the alphas fell in love with the omegas. After all it was inevitable for alphas to fall in love with such strong and cool omegas.
And the omegas - they liked the cute alphas, even though they were stupid sometimes…

See? very cute. Yes I can see how it sounds very condescending to one group, but as the modern age progress so did the peoples beliefs that alphas were more than just “dumb and cute” of course that didn’t mean the rich weren’t still stuck in their old ways and ideology.

Reading through the story it hinted that sex, actually came second to being an alpha or omega, even if you birthed a son or a daughter it only really mattered, mostly to the rich, if they were born an omega over being an alpha, no matter what skills the child may show.

1 Like

‘Love is an Illusion’ too is a nice omegaverse manga

1 Like

I read that one a while back, I’ll have to reread it to remember the omega verse aspects because I was just really frustrated with the MC in the beginning of the manga.

1 Like

Hyesung yes! I was soooooo p*ssed a him :joy:

One thing about Love Is An Illusion is that I felt like Betas were very underrated there

1 Like

True, it does feel like the main story played a lot into the “alphas should be with omegas” trope, but the side couple I forgot their names seemed to step outside of that mentality

1 Like

Yeah Dojun and Heeso
But initially Dojin wasn’t even interested in Omegas just because of the unofficial rule of Alphas being with Omegas, and he only dated Betas and Alphas and then Hyesung kinda happened

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity