Let's talk about mocktails!

Alas children, a drink you can have that doesn’t need to be put in the RS because there is no alcohol :smiley:

Mocktails are cocktails minus the alcohol which makes them child friendly and also good for people who enjoy the taste of a cocktail but don’t wanna have alcohol!

So

Have you ever had one?
If so what did you think?
If not, do you want to try one?

@Discussions

4 Likes

VIRGIN MOJITO SUCKS

1 Like

What does it taste of? :eyes:

1 Like

They’re like cocktails but with no bloody point in life

2 Likes

Mocktails are also good if you’re the RD but still wanna join in

1 Like

When I was a kid I used love going out to fancy restaurants and ordering one particular mocktail. Well, they weren’t that fancy but to a little kid who didn’t go there often (one or twice a year), they were luxury.

It was called a traffic light.

1 Like

Looks like a watermelon lol

HA. But a watermelon isn’t yellow!

2 Likes

There is, apparently

2 Likes

Isn’t this yellow?
Or like almost yellow?

Idk, it looked like a watermelon drink to me!

2 Likes

Okay, that’s new. (shocked) But there’s no red, so can’t be the drink.

1 Like

More of a cream/white. Though if it was then there should be more of the “red” part than the others, not equal. And a watermelon is more pink-is than red. And if you were wanting to create a watermelon drink then you’d have to replicate the seeds. (shrug)

1 Like

Y’all are making me crave a watermelon :sob: I hope there’s a watermelon mocktail

2 Likes

There probably is.

1 Like

There actually is. I’ve tried one, it’s like a mojito. Except being both virgin ones, the watermelon one is by far better.

1 Like

I love mocktails!

My favourites are virgin mojitos (original and strawberry).

I like them! I went to an event when I was somewhere between 11-13, and they had non-alcoholic Bloody Marys there. They were delicious.

Really like the ones I’ve had! Also a fan of ginger beer. I don’t ever want to touch alcohol. I want to have as much control over my body as I can. I also don’t have coffee lol cuz my body doesn’t handle that well… So yeah love ginger beers as well!

Added the #drinks tag :blossom:

I recommend the alcohol free version of Kopparberg cider, especially strawberry & lime! :heart_eyes:

1 Like