Let's Talk About... School Photos šŸ“ø

I really, really, really hated school photos when I was at school, from primary school through to high school. Mainly because I hate posed photos, they seem and look so fake with all the smiles they everyone is told they have to wear. Plus, most people cared so much about them, as if their life depended on whether they looked good. I just find them tiring.

2 Likes

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

We didnā€™t really have thatā€¦ We only got to take our pictures at the end of high school and elementary school for our yearbooks!
But every year we would take a group photo with just our classmates.

2 Likes

Same! But we called that school photos haha :nerd_face:

1 Like

God my school photos
Oh lord

I mean I donā€™t have my elementary ones they have been destroyed a long time ago
I honestly donā€™t remember much from my high school one Iā€™ll look for my yearbook when I get home :3

1 Like

Well we donā€™t have middle school here :joy: but in Primary school yes, we had photos taken of us every year lol. In high school we had pictures taken of us in year 7 and 11. On the last day they do a side by side lol. Before and after, in my year 7 one I had this huge smile, giant forehead because no bangs and messy hair. In the year 11 I look dead inside :joy: but at least I have bangs!

Bad ones mainly, there is nothing that peeves me more than a forced smile in a photo and god mine were forced.

All of them, Iā€™m not very photogenic.

2 Likes

Aaaahhhhhh

1 Like

It was a dark time indeed :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Oui :eyes::+1::rose::two_hearts:

I donā€™t really have any memoriesā€¦besides that one time when I didnā€™t take off my jacket for a class photo, and my mom got mad at me :joy::no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

Oui, I still have some of them :eyes::+1::rose::two_hearts:

I kinda looked cute when I was younger I guess, but now I just look ugly :joy::rose::two_hearts:

Ah lol I forgot

Horrible

3 Likes

You look rad

1 Like

nO

Awwww!

1 Like
  • Do you take photographs in elementary, middle and high school?
    Yes!

• What memories do you have from them?

Me being forced to smile as we take pics

• Do you still keep them around or have you hidden them somewhere?

My parents have them

• Have you looked awkward in some of them?

Honey, I looked awkwardly ugly in all those photos.never was a fan of photos

1 Like

I look like a psycho in all my school photos.

3 Likes

Honestly, me. I canā€™t smile right, and the flash blinds me.

1 Like

Bump!

Only group photos, but teachers used to organize for us to take group photos

None

No hehehe

Yes definitely although I was planning to get rid of them but no.
No one else is going to see them again except me and my parents so yeah.

Yes, every year!

Barely any good ones. I was always super nervous but pretended not to care about how I look on those photos. Most of them didnā€™t turn out good for me.

I have them all in one place, not really hidden but I also donā€™t show them around.

Most of them, yes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity