Let's talk about Wolvden!

Wolvden is an up-and-coming pet sim, similar to Flight Rising or Wolfplay! It’s been in development for a year and a half now, and in two days it’s going into early access!

I’d say if you want to get the vibe of this game, check out their Tumblr or their sister site, Lioden!

So, are you guys planning on getting early access? Would you play the game when it’s released? :eyes:

I already bought early access, but I was super late, so I was only able to get moon moon :sob:

3 Likes

How is it? Has anyone else tried it yet? :eyes:

1 Like

Sound interesting :eyes: Will check it out when I have time. :eyes:

1 Like

Added tags~

1 Like

Has anyone checked out this game yet?

@Gamers

1 Like

Okay, since I love wolves I jumped on the wagon to try this game out. It is an interesting roleplaying sim game that kind of reminds me of the old roleplaying vampire games from Facebook. You get to build your wolf to the colors and features you prefer. They have a long list of options to choose from when playing the game. You get to name your pack, name the other wolves that join you, and customize them as well. The extra customizing can cost in-game currency. The Crossroads is where you go to get quests and other places in the game. If the location icon has color then you are allowed to go there but if it’s greyed out then you can’t access that location just yet. You get to choose the location of where your story starts. You do follow story prompted quests to get farther into the game. I’ll post all of the screenshots below for everyone to see. I’ll probably check the game out more over time. I wasn’t sure what I was expecting when I started the game. I’m used to full simulation games versus roleplaying simulation games but it does seem like something to keep an eye on.

Screeshots of the Game

What do you think about the game?

@Gamers