Lets talk anime

Dear @AnimeWeekly, @AnimeNerds,

Heya, anime fanatics out there! Wanna read some interesting anime facts that you never knew, that’ll shock you? Rest assured, the following entries will surprise you and might even make your jaw drop! Alright, if you’re ready, let’s get started!! Eucliwood Hellscythe, a character from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka was voiced by 22 different voice actors. She never actually talked and only used to write her thoughts in a notepads to communicate, however there were small fantasy segments of her speaking all throughout the anime. Each such segment was voiced by a different person. And you guys were saying One Piece was too long for you guys to watch (of course I’m not talking to you lads who’re caught up with One Piece . You guys are awesome ^^)

Sazae-san is an anime that started airing in 1969 and is still going on!! Crazy as it may sound, it has been airing for over 50 years!!! Main stream anime like Death Note , Sword Art Online , Assassination Classroom , Tokyo Ghoul , Black Butler and Attack on Titan are banned in China as they include scenes that are against public morality and promotes socially unacceptable ideologies among the watchers.

For example, after watching Death Note some children started writing the names of their teachers in their notes. And Lastly, Echiro Oda, the creator of One Piece once visited a child who had cancer. The child wanted to know the ending of One Piece so badly, and so Oda told the child the entire story! How compassionate!!

2 Likes

Didn’t we all attempt this one?

1 Like

Uhhh, I’m not sure.

That’s flippin’ beautiful.

Ahh lol I did this (I was literally start hoping to get it to see shinigami)

1 Like

Sorry

1 Like

Added some tags!

1 Like

Ty.

Closed by OP request